BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-02-2015, 10:44 PM   #1
Murse Deac
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M-Sport EB II

Black 2013 135i

Hello all. I've just recently returned to the States from Germany and I brought my 135i with me. I bought it a few weeks before I left, so I didn't have time to get too many pictures. I do have one though.

The week I bought it I took it the Nurburgring. Great way to get aquatinted with her I think. The difference between the 135i and my 328i was night and day. The picture was taken in the dirt lot near the entrance of the track.

I got it for $32k with 20k miles. Not a bad deal. But it came with the wrap. I honestly have no idea what the paint looks like underneath. Could be perfect, could be jacked. The wrap and the plastidip are peeling off in several places so it's going to have to come off soon. I guess I see the paint then.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0