BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Jax Mona Vale - new member?

So got the car back today and decided to 'splash the cash' and go for a full-on alignment.

Went to Jax at Mona Vale and as i pulled in i noticed a black 125i Coupe with M kit.

Turns out it cost me only $66! They gave me the print out and jeeze was the thrust angle on the rears out (over 1.5 degrees) with the toe difference between left and right rears by around 4.1mm! They've been fully brought into line and feel great.

Anyway, the woman serving asked me if it was my car. Turns out the 125i parked out the front is hers and her husbands who own the franchise. We got talking about wheels, and mentioned 1Addicts. Gave them the forum address so hopefully we may see them along soon!

They're lovely people so if anyone up here needs tyres/wheel/suspension/alignments done, go to Jax at Mona. I was really suprised about the price and will definitely be going back!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 02:23 AM   #2
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Seems they are new management there. I refused to visit them for a long time after a ridiculous quote on my rears.

Just had a friend tell me her whole family go there now as it's fantastic service again. I really want to recommend them as they are lovely people there. Hands-on owners who obviously appreciate business and good cars.

Anyone who's in Sydney, seriously make the trip to see them. They treated me with great care and did my alignment in 15 minutes.
Appreciate 0