Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Will my Acura TL-S rims fit E90? Front wheel drive?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

08-30-2005, 04:21 PM   #23
YYimports
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TitanSilver E90

Those are 19x7.5 all around? Car is gonna look a little silly from the rear with wheels/tires that slim.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2005, 04:23 PM   #24
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Aren't the 325i stocks 16x7.5?
      08-30-2005, 04:25 PM   #25
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
Here's my final analysis......that rim was originally a 4 lug rim indicated in red.....and then it was modified/drilled to a 5 lug rim indicated in green.....or vice versa.

Anyways...let me know if you could fit it on your E90 or not.
natureboy, look at your picture. it will explain itself. and no its not dangerous. do you see the universal pattern? wheels comes like that. 4x114.3 would fit 90s+ accord, 92-96 prelude, acura tl, vigors. the 5x114.3 would fit alot of the impot cars, like 97+ prelude, 98+ v6 accord, 97+ tl, rl, and mostly all lexus. comprende??

civics and integra have 4x100 lug pattern, its smaller so it wont fit. and other vehicle like jetta, audi tt, and celica are 5x100. they wont fit either. yea, i am a rim fanatic. ahahaha.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2005, 04:27 PM   #26
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
natureboy, look at your picture. it will explain itself. and no its not dangerous. do you see the universal pattern? wheels comes like that. 4x114.3 would fit 90s+ accord, 92-96 prelude, acura tl, vigors. the 5x114.3 would fit alot of the impot cars, like 97+ prelude, 98+ v6 accord, 97+ tl, rl, and mostly all lexus. comprende??

civics and integra have 4x100 lug pattern, its smaller so it wont fit. and other vehicle like jetta, audi tt, and celica are 5x100. they wont fit either. yea, i am a rim fanatic. ahahaha.
I know....but it won't fit the E90 with 5x120...unless you get the adapter.......
      08-30-2005, 04:42 PM   #27
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

what is the price on the adapater? and i knkow that 7.5 is a little slim. i had airbags on the acura, so i got the thinnest wheel to tuck the best. can someone confirm the stock 16's being 7.5 wide.
Trust me guys, if i didnt already own rims, and had 3,500-5,500 to spend on a new set, i would be buying something very very different. but i wouldnt mind using these since i have them
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2005, 05:01 PM   #28
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
wow that is literally the dumbest wheel design i've ever seen in my life. I really really hope the manufacturer of that wheel didn't do that and just some moron decided to redrill the wheels like that. Either way, don't drive with these wheels

The walls for those lug holes are very thin, bordering on non-existant If all you do is "pimp" your car and drive around at around 5-15mph I guess its ok to drive with that wheel. If you actually drive your car like a drivers car, then that wheel is going to fail eventually.

You drive a very well engineered car, dont use those wheels !
      08-30-2005, 05:36 PM   #29
ogrady
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW 09 335

Mark's right I hope the manufacturer didn't drill that. If they did they're just asking for a lawsuit when one of those wheels fails and causes an accident.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2005, 05:46 PM   #30
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

wow! you guys are kinda making me nervous. as the thread perviously states a few times, these wheels came off my old car. where they lived for about a year. during that year, these will have done 110 mph, and it felt totally fine. these wheels have street raced. these wheels have taken corners aggresively, etc etc. now MAYBE if they EVEN fit my bmw, they would use a DIFFERENT combination of holes which COULD make it unsafe. but hypothetically speaking, if it uses the same bolt pattern, i would trust it 100%. also, after reading your threads, getting a little nervous, and a little more examination, i took a picture of the exact same wheel, from behind. here are two pictures. as you can, these holes are seperate holes, they are not oval looking like they appear from the front of from the first set of pictures. please look
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-30-2005, 07:08 PM   #31
NaTuReB0Y