BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
Jezzer
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Series 1 m coupe

1M at Paintshield UK

Just had the roof covered in Xpel, lots of pigeons where I live.
Already had the front bumper, bonnet, front wings, a pillars, sills, rear arches, mirrors and lights.
I have secure a deal for all 1M owners in the UK. Contact Ann at info@paintshield.co.uk, telephone number 01733 390777. www.paintshield.co.uk
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Sheil
Private First Class
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [10.00]
Hey Jezzer, what would be the approximate price for a complete wrap? It's not listed on their website!

Did you do the wrapping yourself? No bubbles?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
Jezzer
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheil View Post
Hey Jezzer, what would be the approximate price for a complete wrap? It's not listed on their website!

Did you do the wrapping yourself? No bubbles?
You need to call them for prices. Joe their chief designer and fitter did the work. No bubbles whatsoever, cannot even see the Xpel on the car.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, i3 & track built Astra OPC

Bloody hell man, I hope you got the quick detailer at the ready, you have moved your garage ornament and its been exposed to the outside world
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
Jezzer
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

I couldn't go wrong on a beautiful day like today, perfect driving weather don't you think, glad I waited for the snow, salt, and filth on the road to disappear. Will hopefully have the performance seats fitted for Silverstone on March 18th
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, i3 & track built Astra OPC

I could see you on the weather channel the evening before and early this morning mate, weighing up the risks and percentage chances of rain, hale and snow lol

I will be looking forward to seeing these seats so fingers crossed for you mate they are ready in time, only change for me with be the braided brake lines I have on the boot fitted allround lol my new suspension set up has been given the green light and should be in build, expected mid April for fitting then its off to the ring to check it all out with ipod touch in tow to mess about with the settings.....

Last edited by Aussie_in_London; 02-23-2012 at 03:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #7
as7920
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 SG/FR M4 xDrive Competiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer View Post
I couldn't go wrong on a beautiful day like today, perfect driving weather don't you think, glad I waited for the snow, salt, and filth on the road to disappear. Will hopefully have the performance seats fitted for Silverstone on March 18th
Well the weather was certainly crap at 06:30am this morning.

Nice 150 mile trip up to Gloucestershire today and it was foggy and damp all the way. How come the sun and blue skies only came out whilst I was sat in an office!

I must say your VO looks immaculate. I cleaned mine on Sunday and its ridiculously dirty already
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #8
Jezzer
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

I have just received this email from Paintshield for 1M UK owners. I have had this designed and fitted by them and the permormance and finish of this product is superb. I am posting this for the benefit of 1M owners and have no allegiance with the company just a car that hasn't any stone chips.

BMW 1M Pricing:
Using:Ultimate Self-Healing film -further details are on our website under What's new? (including 2 videos) - this is new to the market and exclusive to Paintshield in the UK, where should the film be scratched, e.g., swirl marks, these will heal over a short period of time, in addition pouring hot water over the affected area accelerates the process and the surface heals in matter of minutes.

Standard kit: Bumper, part bonnet (wrapped edges), part wings (inner edges wrapped) wing mirrors:£575.00 + vat

Full Front kit:Bumper, full bonnet (wrapped edges), full wings (inner edges wrapped), wing mirrors:£1200.00 + vat

A Pillars (pair):£84.00 + Vat

Sills (pair):£250.00 + vat

Rear Arches (pair):£60.00 + vat

Rear Wheel Impact area (pair):£100.00 + vat

Roof : £325.00 + vat

All the above pricing qualifies for a 1 M Club discount of 5%, with a minimum spend of £350.00 + vat.

The installation work would be carried out at our workshop in Peterborough where we have a clean environment perfect for the installation of the paint protection film, and an excellent waiting area with T.V., wireless internet, games consoles and Tea/Coffee facilities. Should you require the work to be carried out off-site, then certain criteria is applicable and a travel fee would be levied.

The installation would be completed within a day while you wait depending on level of coverage required, or we do operate a courtesy car scheme which allows you to borrow a car should you need to be mobile.

All our parts come with our comprehensive 4 Year Warranty and unique "no failure" guarantee (in normal road use). The film will prevent stone chipping, scratching and minor scuffs and abrasions to your paint, retaining pristine paintwork and increased re-sale value for your vehicle. It is fully removable should you require this at a later date, with no harm to the original manufacturer’s paintwork.

Ann Wakeford
Dealer Accounts Manager
Paintshield Ltd
Unit 4 Morley Court
Morley Way
Peterborough
Cambridgeshire, PE2 7BW
Tel: 01733 390777
Fax: 01733 390778
www.paintshield.co.uk
"Stop Stone Chips Now" have Paintshield installed on your car.

Last edited by Jezzer; 02-24-2012 at 02:00 PM..
Appreciate 0