BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-17-2023, 09:25 AM   #1
westunion2007
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

2008 2-owner 135i convertible 6-speed 131k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest

2-owner 2008 BMW 135i convertible with a 6-speed manual transmission. Twin turbo N54 motor. I have receipts and service history dating back to 2009. M-sport package, cold weather package, convenience package. Non-nav

Photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rzHbLGW4S3vTVEPo9

Lots of major N54 items have been addressed, such as:
OEM turbos replaced
Oil pan gaskets replaced
HPFP (high pressure fuel pump)
LPFP (low pressure fuel pump)
Injectors
Engine mounts
water pump/thermostat
AC evap & condenser
Valve cover

A few light mods:
Cobb intake, high-flow catted downpipe, intercooler, and tune
Mishimoto radiator & oil catch can
Milltek catback exhaust

Pads and rotors at 99k. Alignment at 127k. New OEM shocks in 2021, NGK spark plugs in 2022.

Car is wrapped in 3M Satin Dark Gray (I think) but it is black underneath and in good condition. Interior is in excellent condition. The car runs perfect and has recently passed emissions here in CO. No check engines, no codes, etc. Everything works like new. Top has no leaks and is in great shape.

I purchased this from the original owner early last year, then moved to CO and drove it out here without any problems. It's a lovely car, but I've always had the itch for a V8 M3 and I've decided it's now or never so this one unfortunately has to go. I am in contact with the original owner if any questions from his ownership should arise. Here is a partial list of replacement parts + mods that he sent me:

Appreciate 0
      07-19-2023, 03:40 PM   #2
westunion2007
Enlisted Member
Rep

Took it into the BMW dealer for an oil change and a thorough inspection. Came back with a clean bill of health apart from recommend changing front tires soon and rear brake pads measured 5mm.

Suspension was great all around and no oil leaks or seepage was found anywhere throughout the car. Tech noted that rear tires looked good and front brakes were new.

Price is negotiable. I am going to list it on C&B later this week if I don't get any offers.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2023, 08:28 AM   #3
westunion2007
Enlisted Member
Rep

Bump. Price dropped to $12.5k. I registered it here in Colorado on June 1st and I'm still waiting on them to send me the title in the mail. It's a clean title, no liens, but it's not in my possession just yet. Clean carfax too btw, zero accidents whatsoever.
Appreciate 0