BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-16-2016, 11:39 AM   #1
slade1274
Tinkerer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 M2C

2008 135i 6speed coupe- Graphite/Terracotta M-Sport (St Pete, FL)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Time to let my beloved BMW go to the next home.
2008 BMW 135i 6speed in Sparkling Graphite Metallic with TerraCotta interior.
M-package
Premium Package
Comfort Access
Clear Florida Title in hand

I work in Real Estate and needed 4 doors, so I bought another vehicle in December and the BMW has been under-utilized since. The real shame is what I’ve put into it before that decision was made- more details to follow. I only drive it once or twice a week and we will be moving to a downtown urban location in December, meaning it or the newer vehicle will have to sit on a city street as 3 cars don’t fit in a 2 stall garage. I’ve put less than 3k miles on it in the last 9 months, so all the following has been done in the last 5k miles or so. (~$4k)
New plug coils
New battery
Walnut blast performed by BMW Dealership
M3 front suspension setup with new hardware and Bilstein B12 shock/struts as well as rear subframe bushings installed and aligned by Tuning Dynamics
New front tires with road hazard due to pot hole- Michelin PSS. Rears are probably ~50%
Synthetic Oil Change

When TD was doing the suspension, they noted a leak in the charge pipe, so I’ve purchased the Evolution Racing charge pipe, but has never been installed.

The car was one of the first to get the Cobb AP, purchased, installed, and dyno at TopSpeed Motorsports in Georgia. The OTS tune is still installed, but the Cobb AP that is married to the car was stolen out of the glove box. I have another that was purchased in the event the computer needed a reflash from the factory for something, but it was advised I don’t marry the second one without a factory reflash- which the dealership wanted to charge time for. AP will be included with acceptable offer.
I also have the all weather floor mats and the roof bars available.

Car is in great condition. I hand wash/polish/wax regularly, but it does have 90+K miles on it, so it is not perfect. The front facia has a parking incident mark on the corner and the rear bumper shows sign of someone backing into it. Also, a visible ding and one not so visible ding on driver’s door. Both easily fixed with paintless dent removal. All wheels have varying degrees of rash on them.

Interior is in typical shape- bolster wear on front seats and the rubberized finish on steering wheel and cup holder area show wear. Both doors have damaged vinyl from a high heel being used to open (wasn’t happy when it happened, let alone a second time)

Car was broken into from the passenger rear quarter window and paint was damaged. The rear corner was re-sprayed after incident and I have pictures for those interested. Vehicle has never been in an accident and is clean and straight.

Only had two issues since CPO purchase at 45k miles. Drivers side window regulator and water pump- both fixed while under CPO warranty.

Last edited by slade1274; 11-30-2016 at 08:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2016, 12:18 PM   #2
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

bump for Tampa area!
      09-28-2016, 07:49 AM   #3
slade1274
Tinkerer
United_States
Rep

Reasonable offers entertained. Thoroughly well maintained.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2016, 01:12 PM   #4
slade1274
Tinkerer
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2016, 01:11 PM   #5
slade1274
Tinkerer