BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-04-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Caster
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 SG 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
March Lease Rates

I know its only the fourth day of March, but does anyone have the lease rates for March? I've emailed the two (or three, I forgot now) dealers that I'm working with for lease rates, but no one has got back to me, and ridewithg.com and leasecompare.com still don't have them up.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Hey are you the same caster that used to post on Audiworld back in the day? I had an A4 cab and I remember that screen name.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
Caster
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 SG 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Naw I never posted on AudiWorld, but I did frequent it lol. I use to post on AudiZine because I was looking into getting a B8 A4 S-Line, but they're not leasing too well right now, so I reconsidered. My friend has a B6 A4 cab and he loves it, he's let me drive it a couple of times and its a fun car. =]

Hopefully if the lease rates look good this month (or are close to the same as February) I'll be hopping into a AW/CR 135i w/ M-Sport, Premium, Navi, and maybe CA and/or PDC.

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caster View Post
Naw I never posted on AudiWorld, but I did frequent it lol. I use to post on AudiZine because I was looking into getting a B8 A4 S-Line, but they're not leasing too well right now, so I reconsidered. My friend has a B6 A4 cab and he loves it, he's let me drive it a couple of times and its a fun car. =]

Hopefully if the lease rates look good this month (or are close to the same as February) I'll be hopping into a AW/CR 135i w/ M-Sport, Premium, Navi, and maybe CA and/or PDC.
Cool. The lease residuals have been steadily declining since last year. I got in when they were still "decent" back in Nov 08 but they're tough now. If I were you I'd see if I could still get Feb's rates because my bet is March won't be any better.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
LeaseCompare
Certified Lease Consulant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caster View Post
I know its only the fourth day of March, but does anyone have the lease rates for March? I've emailed the two (or three, I forgot now) dealers that I'm working with for lease rates, but no one has got back to me, and ridewithg.com and leasecompare.com still don't have them up.

Thanks!
Posted. Maybe someone can "sticky" them.
Appreciate 0