BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
peepayy_91
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
AZ Car Show for Cancer ( U of A)

Hey everyone im coming over from E90Post.com, but wanted a good bmw turnout this year so im posting here too. hope you guys can come out and support a great cause!

2nd Annual Car Show for Cancer
Hello one and all, We are bringing back an important car show that we did last year. This is our second annual Car Show for Cancer. We had a successful run last year and we were able to raise over 1300 dollars and had over 45 cars show up to the University of Arizona Mall between the Cactus Garden and Old Main.

This year we are doing it again. On November 4th, we will be hosting our car show in the same place and we have a bigger lot this time. Our goal this year is 100 cars. We will have raffle for gifts cards and other prizes and we will have trophy presentation as well.

Here are a few of the trophy classes we have, more will be added as more cars enter.

Best Euro
Best Jdm
Best Domestic

If you have a valid Military ID, you will receive five dollars off entry

The link is directly below, please click on it and register your car. Entrance fee is $20 before the 19th of October and $25 after the 19th until the day of the show, we will also take payment during the show in the form of either cash or credit card. We encourage all of those to register early.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VGN0aVpPQnc6MQ

Here is also the Facebook link as well,
https://www.facebook.com/CarShowForCancerArizona?ref=ts

Roll in to the show is on November 4th at 9 am, we will close roll in at 11 am and promptly start our show. The show will end at 3 pm, with clearing ending at 4 pm. If you have any questions please fell free to PM me or post a comment.

This show is a charity event and all proceeds will go directly to the American Cancer Society of Arizona.

In order to participate in this show at the University, it is required to have proof of insurance, driver's license. Cars will be placed on plywood boards at the show, these will be provided by event.

If you would like to show your car please contact me by phone or email. My number is 312 - 714 - 0603 and my email is AZCarShow4Cancer@gmail.com

If you're interested in being a vendor or would like to donate to this event please contact me either by phone or email.

For a tentative itinerary for this event please contact Max Lewis, or leave a comment on the event page. Thank you!
Appreciate 0