BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-11-2012, 03:17 AM   #1
bobhaus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 02 325xi, 08 135i, 11 m3

FS N54 OEM Full Exhaust + Full Stock Suspension

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
These items are off my 2008 135i - approx 40k miles.

Did the M3 suspension upgrade (minus the front lower control arms), sway bars and coil overs/etc. What I have left over are the original, OEM parts which are all in very good condition if someone needs them. So, included in that lot would be a bunch of control arms/radius arms/? arms, all springs and shocks, and front and rear sway bars. The upper strut mounts on the front shocks are included as I upgraded to camber plates.

In addition, I upgraded the exhaust - turbo back. So I have the original downpipes, mid pipes and muffler. All in excellent condition/cats functional and in good working order, etc.

I could probably ship the suspension stuff if someone was really interested and didn't mind the exorbitant UPS shipping costs, but the exhaust is definitely a pickup only item. I'll sell the suspension and exhaust separately, but won't piece out the sets.

It's all there, all in good condition. Help me clean out my garage. Make an offer. I'm sure I won't refuse it.

I can send pics on request - but really, it's OEM stuff that's in good shape.

Appreciate 0