BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-30-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
rogi10
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135

Black 2009 BMW 135i- FOR SALE- SYDNEY

Hi all,

This sad day has come where I have decided to part ways with my 1er, that has been a pure joy to drive, in the time that I have modded it (and before ). I am the second owner of this car (1st was a lady owner), that has very low km's for a 2009 model (only ~47500km), all modifications were done at Advan as were my services (the most recent was only a few months ago), I have all the receipts of my work/service done with Pete. The whole list of mods and changes are as per below, however the end result is 267KW at the rear as tested at Advan, with a custom made 1M style exhaust created and installed by Advan as well and has been a pleasure to drive. In a perfect world, I wouldn't need to sell it, however the amount I am driving it now doesn't do justice the work I have put into it. The car includes:

-COBB Accesport
- AMS 7” FMIC
- ETS charge pipe
- Forge DV
-BMS oil catch can
-BMS dual cone intake
-Custom 1M style exhaust system (created and fitted by Advan Performance)
- 3 fin carbon fiber diffuser
-Carbon fibre rear lip
- Black Matte grille

I am currently asking for $43 990, however am open to reasonable offers, please feel free to reach out to me on my mobile, 0429636197 ( I don't believe I can PM anyone) if you would like to come check it out, but please limit enquiries unless you are serious, as I am quite busy at work at the moment, but always happy to help out with genuine interest and questions. Thanks guys

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=2&sdmvc=1
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 12:57 AM   #2
rogi10
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135

BUMP-

Price dropped to 39,500. Please feel free to call if you have any questions.
Appreciate 0