BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-22-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
changed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 Msport

Bridgestones, buy 1 get 1 half price

had this email in over the weekend that some of you may be intersted in, works out to about £160-170each all in for a 18" RFT if you get 2. NOt a massive saving but afew quicd cheaper than normal

Dear Customer,
Great news - we've made our current Bridgestone promotion EVEN BETTER - from Saturday 20th to Saturday 27th November it's Buy One Tyre - Get The Second Tyre HALF PRICE on all sizes of Bridgestone tyre at all Kwik Fit centres.
For added convenience you can book your tyres online, and make an appointment at your local centre at a time and date convenient to you. What's more there are thousands of summer and winter tyres available at special online prices - so you could save even more.
Also this month - if you've had trouble starting your car due to the recent cold snap - then why not visit www.kwik-fit.com to download an online quotation for a new battery? All our batteries come with a 3 year guarantee as standard, and all our online prices include fitting.
Click here to find the right battery for your car and save 10% with an online quotation.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
mad chemist
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Thanks changed,

This is good to know.

I replaced all 4 tyres last year with BMW and got a deal (or so I thought) - all in £850!!!!

Mad.
Appreciate 0