BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
Everfly
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBluey View Post
I guess Everfly beat my offer...high roller buying without seeing what he's buying. Congrats...it is a nice piece.

Really wish you would have put up pics with your initial post Justin.
Sorry i beated you to it. He has 12xx posted counts, 6 itrade, owned E90 M3 with BBS wheels and his email sig say DDS MS I would buy anything from him all day long without a winks as long as price good
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #24
BBBluey
Major
Rep
Drives: very slow and courteous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
Sorry man. I made that post from my phone laying in bed. A quick search would have located these exact same pictures that I posted last summer. I don't have any interest in being shady or portray any lack of integrity. The people that have dealt with me on this forum know what I'm like and what I'm about.

You offered the same thing Everfly offered at 7:15 this morning. You said you'd give me $750 shipped if I DIDN'T get a better offer. I made it clear to Everfly that I wouldn't sell it for that. We negotiated and came up with a price that I was comfortable with. Initially, he said no and then the next thing I knew he had sent money. Interesting thing is that I had a PM for someone not involved in this thread that was actually willing to give me the same deal, but Everfly sent the money to me first.

I know what it's like to miss a deal. I missed a set of 20" BBS LM's for my E90 for $3k and it was all due to me not being comfortable because the deal just seemed "too good". Sorry to those that missed out on this. The only parts I now have left from the 135i are the stock wheels and the forgelines.
Justin,
No hard feelings. Do keep in mind that you mentioned having forgotten about the diffusor in your garage for like a year. I can only assume it's still in good shape as when you first stored it...maybe your dog was chewing on it without you knowing...who knows, but it's not always about thinking that the seller is shady, sometimes stuff just happens.
So now, let's see those wheels you're talking about and get the sale going.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2012, 10:48 PM   #25
Justin(OKC)
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1988 M3, 1990 M3, 1998 M3/4

Garage List
1998 BMW M3/4  [10.00]
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [9.28]
1988 BMW M3  [9.40]
1990 BMW M3  [10.00]
2008 BMW 135i - sold  [0.00]
2003 BMW M3 - sold  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBluey View Post
Justin,
No hard feelings. Do keep in mind that you mentioned having forgotten about the diffusor in your garage for like a year. I can only assume it's still in good shape as when you first stored it...maybe your dog was chewing on it without you knowing...who knows, but it's not always about thinking that the seller is shady, sometimes stuff just happens.
So now, let's see those wheels you're talking about and get the sale going.
Haha....it hasn't been forgotten. I see it everyday. It is packed and in a safe place. If something is wrong with it when its new owner takes delivery I will make it right.

I need to decide if I'm going to sell the wheels or put on the white E36 M3/4.
2011 BMW 328i racecar - LeMans Blue/Black
Appreciate 0