E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > contacting bomiz

02-22-2022, 06:45 PM   #1
adrian_j
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Garage List
2008 bmw 335i  [0.00]
contacting bomiz

anybody order something from bomiz recently? i was supposed to get my exhaust from them awhile ago but it hasnt shipped, ive called emailed and everything i can think of, i havent gotten any response for about a week, maybe somebody here knows them and can tell me if somethings up? thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2022, 07:18 PM   #2
e90yyc
Art Collector
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi (GM-delete 6MT)

Stupid question but are these guys for sure legit? It looks like they prob are but I wasn’t sure. I’m always skeptical of companies who don’t list an address and just have a shitty web form to contact them through. And the fact you haven’t gotten an email or call back for a week is kinda inexcusable. Would be diff if it was a few days… Add to that the fact you were supposed to receive it a while ago. How long ago? Did they bother telling you about delays?

These guys look a little bush-league to be honest. I find it odd they use “Valvetronic” to describe their valved exhaust system that’s made specifically for BMWs.

Honestly, if you’ve already been charged for the exhaust, I’d consider calling your credit card company and having the amount charged back.

Not trying to go straight to 11 here but there’s a few red flags. Hopefully someone who’s bought from them recently can chime in, like you’ve requested. But if I was you I’d be making sure I’m not gonna be out the money.
      02-24-2022, 02:36 PM   #3
adrian_j
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Garage List
2008 bmw 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90yyc View Post
Stupid question but are these guys for sure legit? It looks like they prob are but I wasn’t sure. I’m always skeptical of companies who don’t list an address and just have a shitty web form to contact them through. And the fact you haven’t gotten an email or call back for a week is kinda inexcusable. Would be diff if it was a few days… Add to that the fact you were supposed to receive it a while ago. How long ago? Did they bother telling you about delays?

These guys look a little bush-league to be honest. I find it odd they use “Valvetronic” to describe their valved exhaust system that’s made specifically for BMWs.

Honestly, if you’ve already been charged for the exhaust, I’d consider calling your credit card company and having the amount charged back.

Not trying to go straight to 11 here but there’s a few red flags. Hopefully someone who’s bought from them recently can chime in, like you’ve requested. But if I was you I’d be making sure I’m not gonna be out the money.

They are reputable, mashimaro recommends them, I emailed them when it was first delayed and they said it would ship in the first two weeks of Feb, after that I emailed them and haven’t gotten any response at all. I’m considering charging back
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2022, 02:52 PM   #4
e90yyc
Art Collector
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi (GM-delete 6MT)

Fair enough. After posting that reply I checked them out online and saw they have a decent following on Instagram. But there hasn’t been any activity since Feb 2 (I think).

Someone commented on that Feb 2 post asking them to post 335 clips. They replied saying they’re getting decimated by trucking delays or some shit like that. Even so, the least they can do is keep their customers informed.

Seems they’re having issues, and while they might be legit and recommended based on how they’ve been up to now, things can change quick.

Good luck man!
      05-15-2023, 12:31 PM   #5
ItzNader
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Angry

I ordered their quad resonated x pipe over a week ago and chose 1 day shipping. Clearly they don't care about customer service since I've emailed and PM'd them several times just asking for an update. This exhaust isnt custom made and it says "in stock". Looks like I'll be canceling my order and taking my business elsewhere...
Appreciate 0