BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-28-2012, 04:19 AM   #2333
MikeVictor
Brigadier General
Australia
71
Rep
3,097
Posts

Drives: anything given a chance
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: .au

iTrader: (0)

Garage List


http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...%201252%201282
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #2334
RaihaX
Major General
RaihaX's Avatar
Australia
71
Rep
5,025
Posts

Drives: 08' 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia, Perth

iTrader: (2)

Just seeing if there any is any interest for a full 135 oem brake front and rear?

128 owner pm me if you guys are keen
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 05:31 AM   #2335
BMW86
Major General
Australia
156
Rep
9,087
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i CLA45 AMG MacanS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyv View Post
GL with sale Matt. Your car is immaculate!
__________________
Current: BMW 135i N54, Mercedes CLA45 AMG, Porsche Macan S Petrol
Past: Ninja 300 ABS, BMW E46
Best 1/4 Time: 2009 BMW 135i : 12.042 @ 119.970 MPH
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #2336
jksgoh
Major
jksgoh's Avatar
33
Rep
1,302
Posts

Drives: 125i coupe
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Melb, Vic, Aus

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82 125i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaihaX View Post
Just seeing if there any is any interest for a full 135 oem brake front and rear?

128 owner pm me if you guys are keen
are 125i's allowed??? haha no 128's around here?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #2337
RaihaX
Major General
RaihaX's Avatar
Australia
71
Rep
5,025
Posts

Drives: 08' 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia, Perth

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksgoh View Post
are 125i's allowed??? haha no 128's around here?
I dunno why I said 128 I meant 125
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #2338
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Harlequin's Avatar
Australia
83
Rep
3,714
Posts

Drives: F32 Coupé
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia BMW Club QLD Member

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaihaX View Post
I dunno why I said 128 I meant 125
Too much time spent in the US sections of the forum
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #2339
RaihaX
Major General
RaihaX's Avatar
Australia
71
Rep
5,025
Posts

Drives: 08' 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia, Perth

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Too much time spent in the US sections of the forum
Haha yeah.

Anyway let me know if anyone is interested
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #2340
travisaus
Private First Class
3
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

If anyone is looking for a cheap mkv golf gti for there other half let me know
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #2341
Zuzu
Major General
Zuzu's Avatar
Australia
109
Rep
7,645
Posts

Drives: VO 1M Beast
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SyDnEy Oz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard135i View Post
Parts For Sale

135i M Sport Exhaust (w/Black Tips) $250 (VIC pick up only)
135i M Sport Suspenion (F&R) $150
AR Design OCC Left Hand install (brand new) $200
AR Design OCC Right Hand install (brand new) $200
Vishnu Procede V5 $500
P3 Vent Gauge (integrated version) $350
18" Factory Run Flat Tyres only (covered 13k city driving only) $1000 (sell as set & pick up only).

* all prices do not include shipping
PM sent Richard... I received your PM, but are you receiving mine?
__________________
ZUZETTE Build..http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606023
: ETS FMIC . aFe CAI . Remus Race exhaust . SSK . Custom Midpipes . CDV . BM OCC . H&R springs :
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #2342
jorge135
Private
0
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Anyone selling a set of OEM 135i wheels? If so please PM me
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #2343
RaihaX
Major General
RaihaX's Avatar
Australia
71
Rep
5,025
Posts

Drives: 08' 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia, Perth

iTrader: (2)

OEM front swaybar $75
OEM Suspension $125
OEM M-Sport Spoiler $40
OEM AT Gear Knob, Leather surround and AT Panel $80
OEM E-brake handle and leather surround $50
OEM Stock FMIC $300
OEM Non-LCI Taillights $200
OEM Stock Chargepipe and DV $100
Serial to USB Cable ( free if you pay for shipping )

Bimmian Tow Hook License Plate $70 shipped (used it once and didn't like it my lost is your gain!)

http://www.bimmian.com/Tow-Hook-Lice...W-E82-1-Series

*Feeler* OEM 135i Brake Kit, rotor and pad has done 49,000km but I have a full set of OEM Brake pads that has done less then 8000km.

Last edited by RaihaX; 04-28-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #2344
BMW86
Major General
Australia
156
Rep
9,087
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i CLA45 AMG MacanS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

For Sale

- 135i M Sport Suspension - $250 ONO

- M Sport Front Sway Bar 26.5mm with all bushings etc - $25

- M Sport Side Skirts - Painted in Alpine White and includes Factory Paint Protection - $250 for the pair

- CSR Eyelids - (Brand New) - Unpainted and never installed - $65 shipped

- ///M Stainless Steel Pedals for Steptronic E82 (Brand New) - purchased off ebay - $45 shipped

- Stock Axel Back Exhaust N54 - $400

- Stock Front Mount Intercooler N54 - $400

- BMW 135i 18" 261 Wheels (curb rash)
Comes with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tyres (225/40R-18 fronts and 255/35R-18 rears) - Rears are gone
$800 ONO - Ideal for track use

- OEM stock lip spoiler painted AW $40

- 2009 Non-LCI Stock Tailights (only 3 months old, both sides replaced under warranty) - $230
__________________
Current: BMW 135i N54, Mercedes CLA45 AMG, Porsche Macan S Petrol
Past: Ninja 300 ABS, BMW E46
Best 1/4 Time: 2009 BMW 135i : 12.042 @ 119.970 MPH
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 04:25 AM   #2345
BMWRX
Captain
BMWRX's Avatar
Australia
21
Rep
984
Posts

Drives: 135i TS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge135 View Post
Anyone selling a set of OEM 135i wheels? If so please PM me
See above
__________________
2009 BMW 135i - Titan Silver
2005 Subaru WRX Club Spec 8 - Crystal Grey Metallic - Fiddled with a bit - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #2346
jorge135
Private
0
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
- 135i M Sport Suspension - $250 ONO

- M Sport Front Sway Bar 26.5mm with all bushings etc - $25

- M Sport Side Skirts - Painted in Alpine White and includes Factory Paint Protection - $250 for the pair

- CSR Eyelids - (Brand New) - Unpainted and never installed - $65 shipped

- ///M Stainless Steel Pedals for Steptronic E82 (Brand New) - purchased off ebay - $45 shipped

- Stock Axel Back Exhaust N54 - $400

- Stock Front Mount Intercooler N54 - $400

- BMW 135i 18" 261 Wheels (curb rash)
Comes with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tyres (225/40R-18 fronts and 255/35R-18 rears) - Rears are gone
$800 ONO - Ideal for track use

- OEM stock lip spoiler painted AW $40

- 2009 Non-LCI Stock Tailights (only 3 months old, both sides replaced under warranty) - $230

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #2347
Richard135i
Second Lieutenant
Australia
2
Rep
210
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia

iTrader: (1)

Parts For Sale

135i M Sport Exhaust (w/Black Tips) $200 (VIC pick up only)
135i M Sport Suspenion (F&R) $100
AR Design OCC Left Hand install (brand new) $200
AR Design OCC Right Hand install (brand new) $200

* all prices do not include shipping
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #2348
TimMc
Lieutenant Colonel
TimMc's Avatar
Australia
23
Rep
1,873
Posts

Drives: 135i SCT N54
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia

iTrader: (0)

AR Design Oil Catch Can. LH/passenger side install with bracket to fit power steering reservoir mount and all hoses. 2nd hand but like new. $100.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #2349
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
145
Rep
5,023
Posts

Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (3)

For Sale - Sapphire Black 135i 6AT MY09

Selling my 135i...

haven't put it on carsales yet, first dibs to forum members.

Basics
BMW 135i (Twin Turbo N54)
Sapphire Black Metallic
Lemon leather
MY09 upgrade
50,300kms
Full service history with frequent oil changes
Brand new brake pads F&R and front brake rotors done at Advan ~4weeks ago

Options
Professional Nav
Logic7 Sound system
6 speed ZF Auto Trans
+ all the usual fruit on the 135i

Mods
VMR V701s w Advan Neovas 80%+ tread
Kerscher Carbon Fibre Front Lip
Evolution Racewerks Chargepipe w/ HKS BOV
OEM LCI Taillights
OEM M3 DCT Steering Wheel
Matte Black Grilles
Matte Black Vinyl Roof (fully reversible)
Tinted windows

Extras
- Car has been recently detailed and wax by Moonlight Detailing. Hardly a blemish on the paintwork, maybe one tiny stone chip that's about it
- Serviced more frequent than logbook as any enthusiast would do
- Had injectors AND fuel pump replaced, runs perfect.
- Fantastic colour combo, way more interesting than black on black.
- Have both keys etc
- Rego till July 2012, will be sold with regular premium plates
- Can be viewed after business hours or on weekends near Olympic Park.

$52k stock or best offers.
With mods, any offers above 53.
Otherwise will be parting out.



Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #2350
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
53
Rep
3,020
Posts

Drives: I love massive black cocks
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in my ass and around my mouth

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 125i  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5
Selling my 135i...

haven't put it on carsales yet, first dibs to forum members.

Basics
BMW 135i (Twin Turbo N54)
Sapphire Black Metallic
Lemon leather
MY09 upgrade
50,300kms
Full service history with frequent oil changes
Brand new brake pads F&R and front brake rotors done at Advan ~4weeks ago

Options
Professional Nav
Logic7 Sound system
6 speed ZF Auto Trans
+ all the usual fruit on the 135i

Mods
VMR V701s w Advan Neovas 80%+ tread
Kerscher Carbon Fibre Front Lip
Evolution Racewerks Chargepipe w/ HKS BOV
OEM LCI Taillights
OEM M3 DCT Steering Wheel
Matte Black Grilles
Matte Black Vinyl Roof (fully reversible)
Tinted windows

Extras
- Car has been recently detailed and wax by Moonlight Detailing. Hardly a blemish on the paintwork, maybe one tiny stone chip that's about it
- Serviced more frequent than logbook as any enthusiast would do
- Had injectors AND fuel pump replaced, runs perfect.
- Fantastic colour combo, way more interesting than black on black.
- Have both keys etc
- Rego till July 2012, will be sold with regular premium plates
- Can be viewed after business hours or on weekends near Olympic Park.

$52k stock or best offers.
With mods, any offers above 53.
Otherwise will be parting out.



GLWS stu!

Those pics are awesome.

This car has been REALLY well looked after. A definite buy if you're in the market.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #2351
Richard135i
Second Lieutenant
Australia
2
Rep
210
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia

iTrader: (1)

Parts For Sale

135i M Sport Exhaust (w/Black Tips) $200 (VIC pick up only)
135i M Sport Suspenion (F&R) $100
AR Design Oil Catch Can Left Hand install (brand new) $200
AR Design Oil Catch Can Right Hand install (brand new) $200

* all prices do not include shipping
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #2352
woosh
Colonel
woosh's Avatar
Australia
72
Rep
2,519
Posts

Drives: Canyonero SUV
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Damn that's a good price Stu! Good luck with the sale!

Dibs on lci's and CP if you part out. Although i think that's unlikely with the price you're after =)
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #2353
Bruno28
First Lieutenant
Australia
10
Rep
353
Posts

Drives: 125i F20 M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5 View Post

Good looking 135i
But my question is why does it have the 120d emblem?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #2354
Knightelf
Captain
Australia
22
Rep
760
Posts

Drives: M235i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Because it's the ultimate "sleeper" mod, hah!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.




1addicts
1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST