BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-27-2011, 08:44 AM   #903
d3syd
Major
d3syd's Avatar
Australia
17
Rep
1,475
Posts

 
Drives: 135i MT, LMB, ProNav
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scamander, Tasmania

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 135i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
Hi there stranger..

Good luck with the sale mate.
Hi Joe! How are you, hope the family is well. I see you have your vert on the market as well, AND you are buying a 1M Congrats on the decision, will be a real hoot to drive.

Yeah, I just don't get to drive my 135 enough to justify keeping it. Only time I drive it is when I am alone and have the time. On commutes the family usually comes along together with our dog so I end up using the SUV or Volvo wgn. Family find the 135 too small, dog can't go in boot, and they think I drive too fast when I use it .

I updated my Discovery 3 a couple of months ago for a Discovery 4 and have been very happy with it. 3 litre V6 diesel, twin turbo, 180kw and 600Nm so it is pretty zippy for a big truck.

Good luck on your sale too

Yen
__________________

Fun Car: 135i Manual LeMans Blue / Beige Leather / Grey Poplar / pro nav / euro plates. Delivered 24 June 08
Family Car: Land Rover Discovery 4 SDV6
Spare Car:
Volvo V70 Sydney Car: MB 420SEL
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #904
Ian///M
Major General
Ian///M's Avatar
No_Country
81
Rep
6,247
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

**** SOLD !!! ****

Stock suspension off my 135i (like new, only 2,500 kms) for sale for $200 if anyone interested. I upgraded a few months back to the BMW PS. Sydney pickup only.
- shocks
- springs
- front sway
- rubbers, bushes etc
__________________
BMW 1M VO - Cobb + PTF e-Tune, Akrapovic wireless, MadDad mids, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP, TurboSmart PB DV's, SSK, CDV, OCC, AWRON Gauge, Hankook RS-3's, Vorshlag Camber plates

Last edited by Ian///M; 07-29-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #905
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I have taken the following parts off my 135i and now have them for sale. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in anything. I can also arrange to take a few photos if necessary.

1. Complete 135i M Sport Suspension - $200 ONO - replaced with KW V2 Coilovers

2. Stock front sway bar 26.5mm with all bushings etc - $40 ONO - replaced with M3 sway bar

3. OEM 135i stock rotors front and rears - $80 for set of 4 - replaced with Performance Rotors

4. BMW 135i Side Skirts - Painted in Alpine White and includes Factory Paint Protection - $280 for the pair - replaced with Performance Skirts

5. CSR Eyelids - Brand new - Unpainted and never installed - $100 (paid $140) Postage - $15

6. BMW 135i Stock 18 inch 261 Wheels (bad gutter rash on all 4 wheels) with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tyres (225/40R-18 fronts and 255/35R-18 rears) - fronts have 70% tread left and rears have 5% tread left but still grip really well - $990 ONO - replaced with CSL wheels

Local Pick Up Only
Someone buy my stuff I need money Prices negotiable
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #906
thunderb
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
35
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toowomba, QLD, AUS

iTrader: (0)

BMW86, or anyone else will those 135 rotors fit onto my 130?

What sort of condition are they in?

The dealer said I need to replace both front and rear rotors soonish.

Also will the suspension fit as well? Car's done 115000 kms, so probably needs new shocks etc...
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #907
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderb View Post
BMW86, or anyone else will those 135 rotors fit onto my 130?

What sort of condition are they in?

The dealer said I need to replace both front and rear rotors soonish.

Also will the suspension fit as well? Car's done 115000 kms, so probably needs new shocks etc...
Hi thunderb everything is in really good condition. I replaced the rotors as I bought the Performance ones early on and the suspension was changed out for the KW V2 coilovers. I assume everything would fit another 1 series just fine but I would recommend double checking just in case.
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #908
CRT3
i eat disco for breakfast
CRT3's Avatar
Australia
7
Rep
276
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (2)

bought off Scooterman

been in my car for under 7,000 kms

Fits 2007-2010 335, 335xi, 135i, 535i, Z4 and X6 Twin Turbo.
A true plug and play tune offering safe and adjustable 30-60whp gains. Can be installed and removed in minutes without any tools. At the default setting of +2.75psi average increases are 40 Horsepower and 50 ft lbs Torque to the wheels. For those looking to take things to the max up to +4.75psi can be quickly dialed in! Does not trigger codes and does not require entering the ECU area for installation.





Retails for $279.00

great entry level tune!!

im moving up to the Proceede

all offers considered

+ choice of postage

PM if interested
__________________

SAPHIRE BLACK 07 E92 335I /// M-SPORT
// H&R SPRINGS // CF SPLITTERS // MATTE BLK GRILL // 19" // SUNROOF // GP THURDERS // JB+// BLACKOUT ROUNDELS
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #909
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
48
Rep
3,020
Posts

 
Drives: I love massive black cocks
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in my ass and around my mouth

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 125i  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Hi thunderb everything is in really good condition. I replaced the rotors as I bought the Performance ones early on and the suspension was changed out for the KW V2 coilovers. I assume everything would fit another 1 series just fine but I would recommend double checking just in case.
Need a 135i caliper to fit over the rotors/discs.

Using stock 125i/130i calipers will not allow fitment.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #910
sbce90
Me Boosta
sbce90's Avatar
Australia
81
Rep
5,563
Posts

 
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (3)

BMW86 - how many kms on the rotors?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 07:59 AM   #911
thunderb
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
35
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 130i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toowomba, QLD, AUS

iTrader: (0)

Please excuse my ignorance, i've been doing a fair bit of searching for the answers, but for anyone in the know, I've got 2 questions.
1) Will the 135 suspension fit my 130i
2) Are there going to be any difference in handling (apart from the 135's will have done less kms etc...)
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 09:00 AM   #912
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
BMW86 - how many kms on the rotors?
Only 35k
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #913
Richard135i
Second Lieutenant
Australia
2
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia

iTrader: (1)

135i Parts For Sale

Factory Stock Exhaust $400
Stock Front Rotors $100pr
Stock Shockers $400
Front & Rear Sway Bars $100
Full M Sport Suspenion $350

All parts taken off car after only 9,000klms
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #914
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
35
Rep
2,600
Posts

 
Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRT3 View Post
bought off Scooterman

been in my car for under 7,000 kms

Fits 2007-2010 335, 335xi, 135i, 535i, Z4 and X6 Twin Turbo.
A true plug and play tune offering safe and adjustable 30-60whp gains. Can be installed and removed in minutes without any tools. At the default setting of +2.75psi average increases are 40 Horsepower and 50 ft lbs Torque to the wheels. For those looking to take things to the max up to +4.75psi can be quickly dialed in! Does not trigger codes and does not require entering the ECU area for installation.



i had myself one of these. Great little PNP.
You mean your


Retails for $279.00

great entry level tune!!

im moving up to the Proceede

all offers considered

+ choice of postage

PM if interested
I had myself one of these. Great little PNP.
You mean your moving down to the Procede. Moving up from JB+ is none other than the ultimate JB4.
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #915
Ethan135
New Member
0
Rep
24
Posts

 
Drives: 135
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Wanting to buy a rear CF/black lip performance spoiler for my e82 coupe. If anyone has one for sale in Melbourne for $150-$200 cash I'd be interested. PM me or give me a buzz/sms on 0450 072 758. Cheers Ethan.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #916
RaihaX
Major General
RaihaX's Avatar
Australia
65
Rep
5,029
Posts

 
Drives: 08' 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia, Perth

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan135 View Post
Wanting to buy a rear CF/black lip performance spoiler for my e82 coupe. If anyone has one for sale in Melbourne for $150-$200 cash I'd be interested. PM me or give me a buzz/sms on 0450 072 758. Cheers Ethan.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...Q5fAccessories

Perfect fit
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #917
Zuzu
Major General
Zuzu's Avatar
Australia
96
Rep
7,602
Posts

 
Drives: VO 1M Beast
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SyDnEy Oz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
You mean your moving down to the Procede. Moving up from JB+ is none other than the ultimate JB4.
__________________
ZUZETTE Build..http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606023
: ETS FMIC . aFe CAI . Remus Race exhaust . SSK . Custom Midpipes . CDV . BM OCC . H&R springs :
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #918
Richard135i
Second Lieutenant
Australia
2
Rep
210
Posts

 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia

iTrader: (1)

135i Parts For Sale

Factory Stock Exhaust $350
Stock Front Rotors $SOLD
Stock Shockers $300
Front & Rear Sway Bars $50 each
Full M Sport Suspenion $300
Factory 135i M Sport Diffuser $100
BMW Perf Short Shifter (no boot or knob) $100

All parts taken off car between 4k to 9k
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #919
Smiley1175
Captain
Smiley1175's Avatar
Australia
7
Rep
677
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Wanted to buy DCI, PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks

Edit - thanks everyone, I've now found a DCI.

Last edited by Smiley1175; 08-02-2011 at 04:22 PM.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 10:53 PM   #920
RaihaX
Major General
RaihaX's Avatar
Australia
65
Rep
5,029
Posts

 
Drives: 08' 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia, Perth

iTrader: (2)

*edit* meant for pm.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #921
dh58
Lieutenant
Australia
8
Rep
482
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bunker in Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Am considering selling my 135i.

Silver
Black interior
Automatic + steptronic
iPod dock
sat nav
Sunroof
M sport extras
Comfort access
Power seats
35k (80% are highway ks. I live in Sydney but work on the central coast. So 200km daily.)
Full servicing and babied by me. (never go over 2k rpm before it's atleast 80degrees. Drive slowly for the last 2km to let the turbos cool down.)
Built Jan 2010 but n54
Full log book. Recently full serviced 2weeks ago by trivett classic.
Recently professionally detailed by ocdonline.

What could I expect for this? I am only selling because I am going to the states for business and I could do with the strong AUD. If it wasn't for that I would be keeping my baby
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #922
Ian///M
Major General
Ian///M's Avatar
No_Country
81
Rep
6,247
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
I had myself one of these. Great little PNP.
You mean your moving down to the Procede. Moving up from JB+ is none other than the ultimate JB4.
Down?...Really? thought the JB was just a boost controller
__________________
BMW 1M VO - Cobb + PTF e-Tune, Akrapovic wireless, MadDad mids, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP, TurboSmart PB DV's, SSK, CDV, OCC, AWRON Gauge, Hankook RS-3's, Vorshlag Camber plates
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #923
RaihaX
Major General
RaihaX's Avatar
Australia
65
Rep
5,029
Posts

 
Drives: 08' 135i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia, Perth

iTrader: (2)

Now now play nice boys
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #924
BMWRX
Captain
BMWRX's Avatar
Australia
12
Rep
956
Posts

 
Drives: 135i TS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
You got me all exciting when I read 35K, thinking it was the price. How do you manage to keep it below 2,000rpm until it's 80C? It takes about ten minutes of driving in my car to get to that temperature.

Your best bet is to look at carsales, etc to get an idea of what others are selling similar cars for. You could look at RedBook but that's only a rough guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh58 View Post
Am considering selling my 135i.

Silver
Black interior
Automatic + steptronic
iPod dock
sat nav
Sunroof
M sport extras
Comfort access
Power seats
35k (80% are highway ks. I live in Sydney but work on the central coast. So 200km daily.)
Full servicing and babied by me. (never go over 2k rpm before it's atleast 80degrees. Drive slowly for the last 2km to let the turbos cool down.)
Built Jan 2010 but n54
Full log book. Recently full serviced 2weeks ago by trivett classic.
Recently professionally detailed by ocdonline.

What could I expect for this? I am only selling because I am going to the states for business and I could do with the strong AUD. If it wasn't for that I would be keeping my baby
__________________
2009 BMW 135i - Titan Silver
2005 Subaru WRX Club Spec 8 - Crystal Grey Metallic - Fiddled with a bit - SOLD
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST