BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-13-2008, 08:21 AM   #1
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

Posts: 283
iTrader: (1)

anyone in MI have a delivery date yet?

Anyone heard from there dealer yet with a delivery date???

My 135 has been sitting at the VDC since the 5th of march. OC web site does not show a date & my dealers invatory sheet does not have a ship date yet???
FreeBMW.net is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #2
mgoblue135
Enlisted Member
 
Drives:
Join Date: Jan 2008

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBMW View Post
Anyone heard from there dealer yet with a delivery date???

My 135 has been sitting at the VDC since the 5th of march. OC web site does not show a date & my dealers invatory sheet does not have a ship date yet???
I'm getting the same story - they say that the system isn't showing any ETAs.

What dealership did you order from?
__________________
:wub: I am IN LOVE with my car :wub:
mgoblue135 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

Posts: 283
iTrader: (1)

Erhard in bloomfield
FreeBMW.net is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
 
0002s's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

My boat is unloaded on the 20th.

I haven't heard from Erhard on anything 135i.

I'm hoping for demos being available this weekend.
0002s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #5
mgoblue135
Enlisted Member
 
Drives:
Join Date: Jan 2008

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

I will keep you all posted when I get an update from Erhard Farmington Hills.

Hopefully our individual bits of information can shed light on what is really going on. :biggrin:
__________________
:wub: I am IN LOVE with my car :wub:
mgoblue135 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #6
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
 
0002s's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

We called all the BMW dealers in the area and NOBODY has a demo car coming in this week. (or sales doesn't know it's head from it's tail pipe)
0002s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #7
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue135 View Post
I will keep you all posted when I get an update from Erhard Farmington Hills.

Hopefully our individual bits of information can shed light on what is really going on. :biggrin:
Demo cars will be coming to Bavarian on Monday. My car is on the same truck too:wub: as per the SA.
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #8
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

Posts: 283
iTrader: (1)

I bet we are on the same truck, my 135 going to Erhard is due Monday as well!!!
FreeBMW.net is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 12:39 PM   #9
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBMW View Post
I bet we are on the same truck, my 135 going to Erhard is due Monday as well!!!
Thats awesome...If you don't mind me asking did you take financing from Erhard? Just wondering about the rate to negotiate with my dealer...
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

Posts: 283
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Thats awesome...If you don't mind me asking did you take financing from Erhard? Just wondering about the rate to negotiate with my dealer...

They have my down payment. Not sure if I am going to lease or finance...going to figure that out tomorrow when I see the current rates & options.
FreeBMW.net is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #11
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBMW View Post
They have my down payment. Not sure if I am going to lease or finance...going to figure that out tomorrow when I see the current rates & options.
Thanks..! Can you post how it goes tomorrow. You can pm me
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #12
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
 
0002s's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

4.99 0 down up to 72 months w/Pentagon Frederal
0002s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #13
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
4.99 0 down up to 72 months w/Pentagon Frederal
Thanks! Can anyone apply or are there some restrictions?
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #14
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
 
0002s's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Thanks! Can anyone apply or are there some restrictions?

This is a Federal Bank for Military personal. SO...how does one (such as me) join when I am not or have never been in the military.

(I did the following over the phone and it took less than one hour)

1. You need to join the NMFA (National Military Family Association) for a $20 dollar 1 year fee as an Associate Member. You want to do this over the phone. They will take a credit card. You need to get your membership number. This takes all of 20 minutes.

http://www.nmfa.org/site/PageServer

2. Take the above membership number and call the Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Tell them that you are a member of the NMFA. Tell them you want to open up an $5 dollar savings account. They will take a credit card. Then ask them to apply for a car loan (yep over the phone as well). They will attach your loan docs to your account. Give them the max amount you "might" want to finance. (ex. I did $45,500...which includes TTL). Once approved you have 90 days to wait for your car. This took about 40 minutes.

3. When car comes in you will need to get VIN, Mileage, Who to make check out too. Call them with this info. They will overnight a check made out to you/dealer ($25 fee for overnight).

WHALLA....you have a loan.

0-72 months
4.99%
No payoff penalty (hence take 72 months and double payments...:wink
no money down (other than your deposit)

https://www.penfed.org/index.asp



All phone numbers are listed on sites. This is 100% legal and is referenced on both sites.

It's just called using the system.


Hope this helps........:roundel:
0002s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #15
mgoblue135
Enlisted Member
 
Drives:
Join Date: Jan 2008

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Does anyone have confirmation of delivery dates?

Just talked to someone at Erhard FH and he said that the dealership might be closed on Saturday due to the Easter holiday.

Ugh!
__________________
:wub: I am IN LOVE with my car :wub:
mgoblue135 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 04:58 PM   #16
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
 
0002s's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Mine hits SC on Thursday. Bavarian says Tuesday of next week. I say more like Friday. So I hope by a week from SAT that I will have it.

There is a 128 convert and a black 335i sitting at Bavarian on Dq.
0002s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2008, 03:10 AM   #17
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue135 View Post
Does anyone have confirmation of delivery dates?

Just talked to someone at Erhard FH and he said that the dealership might be closed on Saturday due to the Easter holiday.

Ugh!
Hi,

My car arrived at the dealer on Mon 17th. I was in Canada and couldn't take delivery
I will be taking delivery today. When u guys get ur's we'll :drinking:
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2008, 08:07 AM   #18
mgoblue135
Enlisted Member
 
Drives:
Join Date: Jan 2008

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Hi,

My car arrived at the dealer on Mon 17th. I was in Canada and couldn't take delivery
I will be taking delivery today. When u guys get ur's we'll :drinking:
I work in Atlanta from Monday through Thursday, so the earliest I can get my car is on Friday.

I am just a little annoyed at the run around I am getting from Erhard FH - If you are getting your car today, I do not see why I cannot get mine on Friday (assuming the dealership is close on Saturday). I am NOT waiting for another entire week to get my car!

Good luck with the delivery - please post details when you can. (I shall live vicariously through you until I get mine :wink
__________________
:wub: I am IN LOVE with my car :wub:
mgoblue135 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2008, 06:52 AM   #19
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue135 View Post
I work in Atlanta from Monday through Thursday, so the earliest I can get my car is on Friday.

I am just a little annoyed at the run around I am getting from Erhard FH - If you are getting your car today, I do not see why I cannot get mine on Friday (assuming the dealership is close on Saturday). I am NOT waiting for another entire week to get my car!

Good luck with the delivery - please post details when you can. (I shall live vicariously through you until I get mine :wink
Bumping to see if any of my friends here got their 1er. I get so many looks n honks from the subie fans on the road to race. I am not able to drive much since I have a new born 4 month old kiddo. Looking forward to the weekend and hearing from you guys to see if you have taken delivery...:roundel:

If you guys see a AW 1er roaming aimlessly it's me:biggrin:
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2008, 06:58 AM   #20
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
This is a Federal Bank for Military personal. SO...how does one (such as me) join when I am not or have never been in the military.

(I did the following over the phone and it took less than one hour)

1. You need to join the NMFA (National Military Family Association) for a $20 dollar 1 year fee as an Associate Member. You want to do this over the phone. They will take a credit card. You need to get your membership number. This takes all of 20 minutes.

http://www.nmfa.org/site/PageServer

2. Take the above membership number and call the Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Tell them that you are a member of the NMFA. Tell them you want to open up an $5 dollar savings account. They will take a credit card. Then ask them to apply for a car loan (yep over the phone as well). They will attach your loan docs to your account. Give them the max amount you "might" want to finance. (ex. I did $45,500...which includes TTL). Once approved you have 90 days to wait for your car. This took about 40 minutes.

3. When car comes in you will need to get VIN, Mileage, Who to make check out too. Call them with this info. They will overnight a check made out to you/dealer ($25 fee for overnight).

WHALLA....you have a loan.

0-72 months
4.99%
No payoff penalty (hence take 72 months and double payments...:wink
no money down (other than your deposit)

https://www.penfed.org/index.asp



All phone numbers are listed on sites. This is 100% legal and is referenced on both sites.

It's just called using the system.


Hope this helps........:roundel:
You r Da Man...Thanks mucho for your help. Go penfed
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2008, 06:59 AM   #21
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
 
0002s's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Bumping to see if any of my friends here got their 1er. I get so many looks n honks from the subie fans on the road to race. I am not able to drive much since I have a new born 4 month old kiddo. Looking forward to the weekend and hearing from you guys to see if you have taken delivery...:roundel:

If you guys see a AW 1er roaming aimlessly it's me:biggrin:
Next week when I get back from Las Vegas you will see me in north Oakland.
0002s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2008, 07:14 AM   #22
coolguy
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

Posts: 571
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
Next week when I get back from Las Vegas you will see me in north Oakland.
Las Vegas:wub:. If you drive a little south to the Troy area, you can see me paying my speeding ticket:biggrin:
coolguy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST