BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

05-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Gill@Tirerack.com
877-522-8473 x4620

Drives: 330i Sparkling Graphite

Exclamation Wheel and Tire Forum - Note from your Moderator

Thanks for taking the time to browse the wheel and tire forum. The Tire Rack is very proud to sponsor the 1addicts forum. This will be a great place to discuss and obtain advice on wheels, tires and suspension.

As you know, visually & also for performance this is one of the very best things you can do to your "1" to make it "yours" .

As for myself, I have over 10 years of sales and testing experience with the Tire Rack, and I am a 135i owner myself. I am a proud, some say lucky, participant in all of our on road and track testing (hey, someone has to do it, right?) Being able to experience all of the products we sell, often times in side by side comparisons, enables me to hand pick products for your car that will best meet your needs.

Call me! I'd love to talk to you about your 1.

As you can imagine The Tire Rack receives thousands of calls and you may get my voice mail when you call. I do return all messages that I receive as soon as possible, usually within just a few minutes of your call, so, please if you do get into my voice mail, please leave your name and return phone number!

You can also e-mail me directly at Gill@Tirerack.com.

Typically phone calls will get the faster response just from volume. When you have a specific question to post on the forum please start a new thread because it is very hard to find all of the questions hidden in other threads.

For faster response you can use my name in the title of your thread. I will personally attempt to take care of every order that comes from 1addicts, but in order to process your order faster when you place it through the 1addicts.com UPGRADE GARAGE or through our web-site please be sure to type my name in the "previous contact" field so that I can find it faster.

FAQs:

One thing worthy of mention on the forums is that your question has probably been asked by someone else before. Learn to make use of the SEARCH feature that this forum has. It is one of the best & most useful search engines I have seen on the net, so LOOK for your question before you post to save time.

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Gill

Last edited by Gill@Tirerack.com; 06-20-2012 at 07:39 AM.
      05-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
1thirty5
1addict regardless

Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
Thanks for taking the time to browse the wheel and tire forum. The Tire Rack is very proud to sponsor the 1addicts forum. This will be a great place to discuss and obtain advice on wheels, tires and suspension.

As you know, visually & also for performance this is one of the very best things you can do to your "1" to make it "yours" .

As for myself, I have over 6 years of sales and testing experience with the Tire Rack, and I am a 135i owner myself. I am a proud, some say lucky, participant in all of our on road and track testing (hey, someone has to do it, right?) Being able to experience all of the products we sell, often times in side by side comparisons, enables me to hand pick products for your car that will best meet your needs.

Call me! I'd love to talk to you about your 1.

As you can imagine The Tire Rack receives thousands of calls and you may get my voice mail when you call. I do return all messages that I receive as soon as possible, usually within just a few minutes of your call, so, please if you do get into my voice mail, please leave your name and return phone number!

You can also e-mail me directly at Gill@Tirerack.com.

Typically phone calls will get the faster response just from volume. When you have a specific question to post on the forum please start a new thread because it is very hard to find all of the questions hidden in other threads.

For faster response you can use my name in the title of your thread. I will personally attempt to take care of every order that comes from 1addicts, but in order to process your order faster when you place it through the 1addicts.com UPGRADE GARAGE or through our web-site please be sure to type my name in the "previous contact" field so that I can find it faster.

FAQs:

One thing worthy of mention on the forums is that your question has probably been asked by someone else before. Learn to make use of the SEARCH feature that this forum has. It is one of the best & most useful search engines I have seen on the net, so LOOK for your question before you post to save time.

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Gill

Great!! I plan on ordering new tires for my 1 as soon as she arrives. Thanks for being a sponsor here!!
      05-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
ptack
Brigadier General

Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.00]
Gill,
Will anyone ever make a set of snow tires to go on the stock 18" rims, or does BMW force everyone with those to buy an extra set of 17" wheels? Pirelli has snow tires for the rear, but the front would be 225/40 R18s which are about .3" bigger in diameter than stock.
Paul
ptack is offline   United_States
      05-19-2008, 09:27 PM   #4
RedTRex
Digital Cerebrum

Drives: 05 330ci ZHP

Garage List
2005 BMW 330ci  [0.00]
Why does Tire Rack not have any rim sets in stock width's ??????

looking for a stock staggered set to run in SCCA stock class - DS at the moment....18x8" rims will not work.....
RedTRex is offline   United_States
      05-21-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
Gill@Tirerack.com
877-522-8473 x4620

Drives: 330i Sparkling Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
Gill,
Will anyone ever make a set of snow tires to go on the stock 18" rims, or does BMW force everyone with those to buy an extra set of 17" wheels? Pirelli has snow tires for the rear, but the front would be 225/40 R18s which are about .3" bigger in diameter than stock.
Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTRex View Post
Why does Tire Rack not have any rim sets in stock width's ??????

looking for a stock staggered set to run in SCCA stock class - DS at the moment....18x8" rims will not work.....
PM's sent guys!

Closed Thread