BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Yesterday, 12:27 AM   #1
Oscar@HillsEuroHaus
Australia
Rep
Drives: E70 X5, F10 535i

Hexon Autowerkes Turbos Arrived at Hills Eurohaus

Hi everyone.

First of all, I should introduce myself. Im Oscar. Me and Ozzy own Hills Eurohaus in Castle Hill. We are planning on being more active through the forums.

This is just a quick update on our recent Hexon order for the N54 models.

We have just taken delivery of our first lot of RR600's. We placed a stock order for 4x RR600 kits & 2x RR600 stage 2+(Now known as the RR700) kits.

I want to make it clear - We aren't doing a Group Buy. We always have, and always will refrain from taking peoples money before delivering a product or service. Our reputation is more important to us. We don't like giving people false hope as we didn't have a delivery date locked in for these. This is the main reason why this post has taken so long to post up.

The kits were ordered in November 2015 and paid for by us. We have been in communication with Hexon over the past few months and are a firm believer in what they are offering and as one of their official Australian resellers we are putting together some great deals for our first lot.

Our kits are being sold as a supply & install only. We will not be selling the kits on their own - sorry. All kits will be fitted by us in our Castle Hill workshop - this is mainly for the warranty we are offering on the units.

We will not be having people option their orders in terms of ceramic coating etc. All kits WILL BE ceramic coated. All will be fitted using the OEM BMW fitting kit. All kits will include the modified discharge pipe.

Current pricing Drive in Drive out will be $6500 inc GST with Tax Invoice supplied for the RR600's (prices subject to change). We anticipate the RR600 kits to take between 2 to 3 working days to fit. We won't give false hope and have cars sitting in our shop doing nothing for extended periods of time.

We are also in the process of sorting out an Interest Free Finance option which would be handy for alot of people.

Warranty will be 12 months unlimited kilometres as stated by Hexon for the turbos. We will always have a spare set on hand to cover for any warranty issues if they do arise.

The Stage 2+ (RR700s) will be fitted to our R&D vehicle first & we will be working closely with Wayne in order to have this kit sorted and iron out any issues along the way. We want to be 100% confident with the Stage 2+ set up before fitting them to customers cars.

We will put up a proper build thread of our 135i with all the updates as we go.

Please feel free to PM me or call us with any further questions regarding these kits or anything else.

Regards
Oscar
Appreciate 2
      Yesterday, 07:33 AM   #2
morris86
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i

Nice. Look forward to seeing your build thread!