BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #1
Redy2Go 135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

OKC: For sale, My allotted spot in ordering a black 135i (delivery date: 3-4 weeks)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My motor blew in my 98 318Ti, and therefore i cannot buy a new car right now, and yes i am not too happy about the situation.

This allotted spot is with Jackie Cooper BMW in Edmond, Oklahoma. The allotted spot (edit: money down payment) costs $1k, PM me if you have interests. I just received word that the delivery date is in six days.

Saphire Black, manual 6 spd, sport package, interior black/alum trim, HiFi stereo, USB ipod, comfort access.. the total price of the car comes to 39k with these options

Saphire black, manual 6 spd, sport package, interior black/alum trim
HiFi stereo, USB ipod, comfort access, delivery: July '08
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
alexp1_tx
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Say what? How about I just pay to fix your engine. Whats stopping some one from going to the dealer and taking your stop.

Jackie Cooper BMW in Edmond, Oklahoma

But to be fair I will trade you my 1000 sq feet of the Golden Gate Bridge for your allocation. jk
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
UM-Iceman
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Sorry to hear about your 318Ti. Regarding your spot in line, I think $1k might be a tough sell. Good luck though.
      06-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
Redy2Go 135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

sorry, let me make it a little more clear, i had to put money down to order the car which was a thousand dollars (which is a thousand off the sticker).. so i am willing to sell my spot for a thousand and let someone else step in and get the car without waiting several months that is if they dont mind the options that i chose.

sorry for not being clear on the first post, im not making money.. just asking if someone would like to take my spot in line to get a 135i.

Also, i just recieved word that this car is arriving in 6 days from today.

Saphire black, manual 6 spd, sport package, interior black/alum trim
HiFi stereo, USB ipod, comfort access, delivery: July '08
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
hitthemark41
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

lol...I didnt think it was that hard to follow...but then again, I've laid the 1K down myself so I guess I know where you are coming from! Sorry about your situation...damn life lemons huh! Hopefully you can get back in line somewhere down the road...or better yet...find a hot rod like the one you ordered on someone's lot. Much more likely as time moves on!

2008 (Year 1 of the One ) 135i
Black Sapphire Metallic/Savanna Beige/
Gray Poplar/6MT/Sports & Premium pkgs/CA/Heated Seats/HD/PDC
Mods:35% tint / clear bra / Perf. pedals
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2008, 02:26 AM   #6
alexp1_tx
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Sorry, I just had my panties in a knot. I've been working about 17hrs a day for the past 2 days and still no stop in work load. I hate my project, but love my car. 6 more months to go till project is over or until I go crazy.
Appreciate 0