BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-05-2015, 12:27 PM   #1
mwikina977
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2001 E46 330CI
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: BOSTON

iTrader: (0)

WTB: 2008-2011 135i / 6SPD

WTB:

2008-2011 135i

Manual is a must
NO convertibles
NO white cars
NOTHING OVER 100K MILES

Looking to spend 17-18k Max

Im located in Boston
I will be willing to drive as far as NEW JERSEY for the car
Also willing to pay for shipping if the car is so far out


LMK whats out there, dealer or private sale
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 07:36 PM   #2
darkrom
Lieutenant Colonel
darkrom's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
1,752
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: North Shore MA

iTrader: (4)

Why hate on white haha.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
mwikina977
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2001 E46 330CI
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: BOSTON

iTrader: (0)

I dont hate it lol but i dont love it, and if have mix feelings on a color and buy a car with that color , im gona slowly regret it every day lol plus they get dirty tooo quick
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 06:22 AM   #4
wicked_pissah
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
236
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i sparkling grey/red
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North Shore, MA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwikina977
I dont hate it lol but i dont love it, and if have mix feelings on a color and buy a car with that color , im gona slowly regret it every day lol plus they get dirty tooo quick
How long can you wait? My 08 with 80k goes in for some TLC next week. I have a 320i on order and they said it could be up to 8 weeks. I was going to list mine for sale in 3-4 weeks.

Car is fully loaded. Nav, m package, heated seats, red leather interior. Body is grey. OEM wheels have been painted flat black. Added h&r springs, bms intake, and a magnaflow exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2015, 02:14 PM   #5
MA128
Private First Class
MA128's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: 2013 128 Coupe 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston Suburbs

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 128 Coupe  [0.00]
2013 128 Coupe  [0.00]
Would you consider a 2009 128 6MT sport package with M3 suspension?
~80,000 miles
Premium package
Sport package
Light package (xenon)
Cold weather package
Harman Kardon
Heated steering wheel
Space gray w black leather interior
2nd set of staggered 17" BMW Style 262 wheels with Dunlop 3D winter tires

At ~60,000 miles, spent $3,000 to add:
M3 rear subframe bushings
M3 front sway bar
M3 front control arms
Koni FSD shock absorbers
All work (and maintenance) done by ACE Performance in Tewksbury

I loved the car so much that I bought a 2013 (last of its kind) and sold the 2009 to my son, who put on only 10,000 miles in the last two years. He and his wife are moving to Dublin in July which is the reason for the sale.

More photos (from 2013) at https://www.flickr.com/photos/642520...7651414877876/
Attached Images
  
__________________
NEW: 2013 128 Coupe / 6MT / Premium / M-Sport / Cold / Xenon / HK Audio / CDV Delete
OLD: 2009 128 Coupe / 6MT / Premium / Sport / Cold / Xenon / HK Audio / CDV Delete / M3 Suspension

Last edited by MA128; 03-21-2015 at 02:38 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 12:56 PM   #6
mwikina977
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2001 E46 330CI
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: BOSTON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA128 View Post
Would you consider a 2009 128 6MT sport package with M3 suspension?
~80,000 miles
Premium package
Sport package
Light package (xenon)
Cold weather package
Harman Kardon
Heated steering wheel
Space gray w black leather interior
2nd set of staggered 17" BMW Style 262 wheels with Dunlop 3D winter tires

At ~60,000 miles, spent $3,000 to add:
M3 rear subframe bushings
M3 front sway bar
M3 front control arms
Koni FSD shock absorbers
All work (and maintenance) done by ACE Performance in Tewksbury

I loved the car so much that I bought a 2013 (last of its kind) and sold the 2009 to my son, who put on only 10,000 miles in the last two years. He and his wife are moving to Dublin in July which is the reason for the sale.

More photos (from 2013) at https://www.flickr.com/photos/642520...7651414877876/


Nice car! its really clean but i have my heart set on 135i thanks though!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 12:58 PM   #7
mwikina977
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2001 E46 330CI
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: BOSTON

iTrader: (0)

135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_pissah View Post
How long can you wait? My 08 with 80k goes in for some TLC next week. I have a 320i on order and they said it could be up to 8 weeks. I was going to list mine for sale in 3-4 weeks.

Car is fully loaded. Nav, m package, heated seats, red leather interior. Body is grey. OEM wheels have been painted flat black. Added h&r springs, bms intake, and a magnaflow exhaust.
Im in no rush!, can you send me pictures when u get the shot mwikina977@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2015, 10:45 PM   #8
cSurf
Major
cSurf's Avatar
79
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: 1 Series M Coupé
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwikina977 View Post
Im in no rush!, can you send me pictures when u get the shot mwikina977@gmail.com
1M owner here- MA128 (who I have no connection to) is offering a pretty fantastic platform. Add DISA, headers and some EC7s and you have a reliable, classically visceral and genuinely fast BMW (that beats a stock 135i around most road courses).

Particularly in this price range, a clean OEM+ modded 128i is worth a hard look. 135i is great, but it brings many more maintenance headaches (particularly if tuned) as the mileage approaches 6 figures.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 02:33 PM   #9
fuzzymonkey94
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: looking to buy
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

still for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_pissah View Post
How long can you wait? My 08 with 80k goes in for some TLC next week. I have a 320i on order and they said it could be up to 8 weeks. I was going to list mine for sale in 3-4 weeks.

Car is fully loaded. Nav, m package, heated seats, red leather interior. Body is grey. OEM wheels have been painted flat black. Added h&r springs, bms intake, and a magnaflow exhaust.


Do you still have this car for sale? I live in boston and looking for this exact color scheme.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 02:36 PM   #10
wicked_pissah
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
236
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i sparkling grey/red
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North Shore, MA

iTrader: (2)

I have not officially listed it. On vacation next week, then need to put rear shocks in, then will be officially listing it.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 PM.




1addicts
1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST