BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-06-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
m7ammed
1junkie
m7ammed's Avatar
Saudi Arabia
26
Rep
825
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saudi Arabia

iTrader: (0)

Middle East members introduce your self

Well I thought we should see who are the people from Middle East here. My name is Mohammed and I'm from Saudi Arabia
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #2
QJS
St8rin' Thru My Rear View
11
Rep
444
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Sep 2007

iTrader: (0)

FarooQ from Bahrain
__________________
1M - FG E92 M3 - Spec Mi GTR - Q5
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
worldclass1975
New Member
1
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: 550i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

US BMW Military Discounted Program

Here is an email on the service I received from Mike Calton with Bavarian Motor Cars. I placed my order whilst serving in Iraq. I have referred several customers his way. First time I met him was in Germany when taking delivery of my new car. I am one of the few customers who get to meet him, as mainly his business is over the internet with serving memebers world wide
who take delivery of their car at a US Port.

From: Jimmy Olson [mailto:jimmy.olson@]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:51 PM
To: Jeff D
Cc: mike.calton@bavarianmotorcars.de
Subject: Re: Assistance


Mr. D,
I purchased my car through Mike Calton while deployed to Iraq which in itself add to complication, However Mike made this the easiest and
least stressful car buy I have ever experienced. I have bought several new cars face to face in dealerships and I truly believe that buying over
the Internet is the easiest experience as its hard to be intimidated, not that Mike would ever do this, but Im sure you have been to a dealership
and felt the pain of dealing with a new car salesman.

The process is very simple and easy. You pick what you want or even close to what you want initially. Once you have decided you tell Mike and you arrange
the initial fee for whichever car you decide to buy to get the car to start building. I ordered a 2009 and I think I started in Mid July so I had much more room
for changes due to my car didnt start build until Sept 1st. After you nail down everything you want I would suggest arranging the financing or paying the car
outright as soon as possible so you dont have to deal with that later down the road and once the car is built it can be picked up immediately.

I would not trade this experience for anything. Mike is a very smart and motivated guy on Minis and BMWs. I was bouncing back and forth on either the M3 or the
550i. I had never driven either but have a friend that owns an M3. Mike sent me info on both cars and gave me his opinion. The best part is I truly feel he
led me to the proper car for me and believe it or not the M3 I was considering was probably going to cost the same if not more than the 550i I ordered.

Also Mike is like a personal assistant through the whole process not just a Salesman in my opinion. Anytime I had a question I shot him an email and I can tell you
Im not an easy person to please when buying a car. I sent more than 50 emails pertaining to the car and Mike always had an answer whether it was what I wanted to hear
or not which means Mike does not do lip service. He tells you how it is.

I hope this helps you in easing your concerns on buying a car overseas. I would do it again and gain if the opportunities present themselves again.

Respectfully,
James Olson
SSG, USA


-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy Olson [mailto:jimmy.olson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:46 PM
To: Mike Calton, Bavarian Motor Cars GmbH, Military Sales
Subject: 550i


Mike,
Id just like to thank you for steering me towards the 550i. I still every now and again think I wanted the M3 more but the 550i is by far the
better all around car. Its bigger more luxurious and I dare say much better looking, at least to me. It would have been a chore piling three kids
in the back of an M3 for jaunts down the road. Maybe when the wife inherits the 550 I will go with an M3, who knows. For now I will enjoy
everyone telling me, to include the local dealers, that I own their favorite BMW.

You are an exceptional BMW salesman and if its possible for me to buy through you again even if Im in the states I would do it in a blink of
an eye. Once again thank you for the true BMW buyers experience and making it the least painful car buy in my life.

Jimmy

Appreciate 0
      02-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #4
m7ammed
1junkie
m7ammed's Avatar
Saudi Arabia
26
Rep
825
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saudi Arabia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldclass1975 View Post
Here is an email on the service I received from Mike Calton with Bavarian Motor Cars. I placed my order whilst serving in Iraq. I have referred several customers his way. First time I met him was in Germany when taking delivery of my new car. I am one of the few customers who get to meet him, as mainly his business is over the internet with serving memebers world wide
who take delivery of their car at a US Port.

From: Jimmy Olson [mailto:jimmy.olson@]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:51 PM
To: Jeff D
Cc: mike.calton@bavarianmotorcars.de
Subject: Re: Assistance


Mr. D,
I purchased my car through Mike Calton while deployed to Iraq which in itself add to complication, However Mike made this the easiest and
least stressful car buy I have ever experienced. I have bought several new cars face to face in dealerships and I truly believe that buying over
the Internet is the easiest experience as its hard to be intimidated, not that Mike would ever do this, but Im sure you have been to a dealership
and felt the pain of dealing with a new car salesman.

The process is very simple and easy. You pick what you want or even close to what you want initially. Once you have decided you tell Mike and you arrange
the initial fee for whichever car you decide to buy to get the car to start building. I ordered a 2009 and I think I started in Mid July so I had much more room
for changes due to my car didnt start build until Sept 1st. After you nail down everything you want I would suggest arranging the financing or paying the car
outright as soon as possible so you dont have to deal with that later down the road and once the car is built it can be picked up immediately.

I would not trade this experience for anything. Mike is a very smart and motivated guy on Minis and BMWs. I was bouncing back and forth on either the M3 or the
550i. I had never driven either but have a friend that owns an M3. Mike sent me info on both cars and gave me his opinion. The best part is I truly feel he
led me to the proper car for me and believe it or not the M3 I was considering was probably going to cost the same if not more than the 550i I ordered.

Also Mike is like a personal assistant through the whole process not just a Salesman in my opinion. Anytime I had a question I shot him an email and I can tell you
Im not an easy person to please when buying a car. I sent more than 50 emails pertaining to the car and Mike always had an answer whether it was what I wanted to hear
or not which means Mike does not do lip service. He tells you how it is.

I hope this helps you in easing your concerns on buying a car overseas. I would do it again and gain if the opportunities present themselves again.

Respectfully,
James Olson
SSG, USA


-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy Olson [mailto:jimmy.olson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:46 PM
To: Mike Calton, Bavarian Motor Cars GmbH, Military Sales
Subject: 550i


Mike,
Id just like to thank you for steering me towards the 550i. I still every now and again think I wanted the M3 more but the 550i is by far the
better all around car. Its bigger more luxurious and I dare say much better looking, at least to me. It would have been a chore piling three kids
in the back of an M3 for jaunts down the road. Maybe when the wife inherits the 550 I will go with an M3, who knows. For now I will enjoy
everyone telling me, to include the local dealers, that I own their favorite BMW.

You are an exceptional BMW salesman and if its possible for me to buy through you again even if Im in the states I would do it in a blink of
an eye. Once again thank you for the true BMW buyers experience and making it the least painful car buy in my life.

Jimmy

I don't understand why you posted this here ?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
Bahraini135
First Lieutenant
Bahraini135's Avatar
Bahrain
6
Rep
341
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M-Packaged 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Another dude from Bahrain here
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
QJS
St8rin' Thru My Rear View
11
Rep
444
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Sep 2007

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adood84 View Post
I don't understand why you posted this here ?

spammer
__________________
1M - FG E92 M3 - Spec Mi GTR - Q5
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
QJS
St8rin' Thru My Rear View
11
Rep
444
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Sep 2007

iTrader: (0)

lol just us 3?
__________________
1M - FG E92 M3 - Spec Mi GTR - Q5
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 04:44 AM   #8
Bahraini135
First Lieutenant
Bahraini135's Avatar
Bahrain
6
Rep
341
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M-Packaged 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
and only one owning a 1er

both of you wannabees... looooool

oh... i feel lonely here
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #9
rori zahr
AristoCat
rori zahr's Avatar
Lebanon
14
Rep
676
Posts

 
Drives: 125i coupé
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Beirut

iTrader: (0)

2009 125i Coupé - Sapphire Black

Hi guys,

Got mine a month or so ago. I wanted the 135 but it was not available at the time.
when I saw the 1 coupé for the first time I was at the dealer to buy a 3 series, it was love at the first site . amazing driving machine.

here's some pictures of my babe.

enjoy


Appreciate 0
      02-14-2009, 11:16 AM   #10
Bahraini135
First Lieutenant
Bahraini135's Avatar
Bahrain
6
Rep
341
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M-Packaged 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
welcome rori,

I remember seing ur car parked at the ABC "Al ashrafeya" last month, remebered the 777 on ur number plate
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #11
rori zahr
AristoCat
rori zahr's Avatar
Lebanon
14
Rep
676
Posts

 
Drives: 125i coupé
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Beirut

iTrader: (0)

photos of your 135

I wonder how many 1 series coupé there's out there in Lebanon.
hope everyone here will share some pictures of his car.
and by the way, wish you all a Happy Valentine Day.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #12
Bahraini135
First Lieutenant
Bahraini135's Avatar
Bahrain
6
Rep
341
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M-Packaged 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
happy valentine to u too
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #13
m7ammed
1junkie
m7ammed's Avatar
Saudi Arabia
26
Rep
825
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saudi Arabia

iTrader: (0)

Well mine is coming in a 2 months , Guess were only 4 people on here . Any on the others Bimmer post forums?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #14
QJS
St8rin' Thru My Rear View
11
Rep
444
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Sep 2007

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahraini135 View Post
and only one owning a 1er

both of you wannabees... looooool

oh... i feel lonely here
lool

I'll show u the wannabe when i see u on the streets boy!
__________________
1M - FG E92 M3 - Spec Mi GTR - Q5
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #15
QJS
St8rin' Thru My Rear View
11
Rep
444
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Sep 2007

iTrader: (0)

Nice ride Rori, and Mabrook
__________________
1M - FG E92 M3 - Spec Mi GTR - Q5
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #16
QJS
St8rin' Thru My Rear View
11
Rep
444
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Sep 2007

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adood84 View Post
Well mine is coming in a 2 months , Guess were only 4 people on here . Any on the others Bimmer post forums?
Officially 3 , I'll wait for the next gen 1 series, i have a feeling it'll be a track monster.

By then i'll enjoy my newly ordered beast
__________________
1M - FG E92 M3 - Spec Mi GTR - Q5
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #17
rori zahr
AristoCat
rori zahr's Avatar
Lebanon
14
Rep
676
Posts

 
Drives: 125i coupé
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Beirut

iTrader: (0)

thanks Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by QJS View Post
Nice ride Rori, and Mabrook
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 01:31 AM   #18
Bahraini135
First Lieutenant
Bahraini135's Avatar
Bahrain
6
Rep
341
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M-Packaged 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by QJS View Post
lool

I'll show u the wannabe when i see u on the streets boy!
bring it on

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 04:32 AM   #19
rori zahr
AristoCat
rori zahr's Avatar
Lebanon
14
Rep
676
Posts

 
Drives: 125i coupé
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Beirut

iTrader: (0)

post some pictures please.
Am I the only one taking picture of his babe or what?
yalla yalla
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #20
Bahraini135
First Lieutenant
Bahraini135's Avatar
Bahrain
6
Rep
341
Posts

 
Drives: 09 M-Packaged 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
here u go





Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #21
rori zahr
AristoCat
rori zahr's Avatar
Lebanon
14
Rep
676
Posts

 
Drives: 125i coupé
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Beirut

iTrader: (0)

that's screamingly scary.

beautiful
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #22
m7ammed
1junkie
m7ammed's Avatar
Saudi Arabia
26
Rep
825
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saudi Arabia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahraini135 View Post
here u go





Once I get my car we should have a mini meet , maybe see if we have other members on the other Bimmerpost forums http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...104512&page=19
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST