BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #45
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brracing View Post
We have been providing a group buy type price point to those who are serious w orders, as part of a "initial launch" promotion. Happy to provide those details to all who want to order, we have already sold 8 in the initial production run coming in mid-April.
PM us or email us at brracing@gmail.com
Thanks Bruce
BRracing
Hey Brracing I pmed you but didnt get anything back yet on my shipping question.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #46
Mike2010@135i
Mike2010@135i
United_States
9

 
Mike2010@135i's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lincoln, CA


Posts: 211
iTrader: (2)

same here, can you give me a quote to 88101? thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #47
onkloud9
Private
United_States
2

 
onkloud9's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Golf R
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Diego, CA


Posts: 91
iTrader: (2)

PM sent, quote to 92130.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 01:18 AM   #48
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

I havent heard anything for a while.. wow.. hopefully this is not the updating system they have.. maybe I have to think twice.. there is another vendor who is selling this lip.. hmm...........
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #49
onefastman
Major General
132

 
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Earth


Posts: 5,698
iTrader: (15)

Pm me price to 63108
__________________
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #50
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastman View Post
Pm me price to 63108
I've been waiting for a few weeks now for an answer to a question haha..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #51
mohammadz
Major
61

 
Drives: M4, 991 GT3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 1,246
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
I've been waiting for a few weeks now for an answer to a question haha..
the lip is the 800ish dollars US, but it seems that shipping is unknown. The lips wont be shipped till mid-end of april. Nobody knows shipping since they dont know how large the box will be? Who knows...regardless im waiting beause i dont beleive the pricing is the best it can be atm.
__________________
KW CS|Akrapovic GT4|Volk Racing TE37|ZCP|Rogue Engineering SSK|LUX|Macht Schnell|AiM Solo|RD Sport|Challenge|ProjectMu
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 12:16 AM   #52
Fone Phreak
Private First Class
United_States
12

 
Fone Phreak's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 135i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MIAMI, NYC


Posts: 156
iTrader: (1)

this looks real good. would love to get my hands on one. would love a polyurethane version that can be painted to match.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 12:49 AM   #53
brracing
United_States
17

 
brracing's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3, 135i, Mini Cooper S
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA


Posts: 176
iTrader: (1)

In spite of what Mohammadz posts and hopes, the pricing will be strictly managed as part of the relationship w Vorsteiner, just as it has been on all their other products.
We have a special "intro" price, and a special price that includes FREE shipping....you can PM us or send us a msg at brracing@gmail.com to get the details and in on the first order group.
Bruce
BRracing
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #54
AlpineWhiteMan
Private
4

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL


Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

pm price plz
__________________
135i Apine White, Sports Pkg, 2 JL Audio 10W6s, JL 1000/1, Juicebox 1, Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #55
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammadz View Post
the lip is the 800ish dollars US, but it seems that shipping is unknown. The lips wont be shipped till mid-end of april. Nobody knows shipping since they dont know how large the box will be? Who knows...regardless im waiting beause i dont beleive the pricing is the best it can be atm.
I guess for me its not so much the price but more of time and paying right now and getting charged but not have a concrete time frame.. like if you pay me back my credit card interest that would make sense but pulling something like icarbon has no matter how they explain it is unreasonable... still debating on this. If they would accept the order yet not charge my credit card then I will be in instantly..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #56
ESC OFF
Major
United_States
30

 
ESC OFF's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M (AW) & CaymanS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chicago


Posts: 1,058
iTrader: (0)

Has anyone paid for this yet? I'm on the list and I was told I'd get a message regarding payment when the lips are ready for order and shipment....BRRacing has been upfront and responsive to all of my messages and inquiries...I agree waiting sucks, but so far I don't feel like there is any issue.
__________________
The faster you go, the better it feels
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #57
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESC OFF View Post
Has anyone paid for this yet? I'm on the list and I was told I'd get a message regarding payment when the lips are ready for order and shipment....BRRacing has been upfront and responsive to all of my messages and inquiries...I agree waiting sucks, but so far I don't feel like there is any issue.
I was told by multiple vendors to provide my information and they will charge me first.. so if you are saying they are not going to charge us before they are ready to ship then I think they should clarify that.. as I was told by another vendor that I won't even get a refund if I decide to put a portion down which pissed me off since that does not make sense at all.. and the other vendor is pretty reputable...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #58
ESC OFF
Major
United_States
30

 
ESC OFF's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M (AW) & CaymanS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chicago


Posts: 1,058
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
I was told by multiple vendors to provide my information and they will charge me first.. so if you are saying they are not going to charge us before they are ready to ship then I think they should clarify that.. as I was told by another vendor that I won't even get a refund if I decide to put a portion down which pissed me off since that does not make sense at all.. and the other vendor is pretty reputable...
I've only been in contact with BRRacing, all I was asked for was contact information, I would never give out my cc information to anyone prior to a product being available. Who are these "other" vendors?
__________________
The faster you go, the better it feels
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #59
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESC OFF View Post
I've only been in contact with BRRacing, all I was asked for was contact information, I would never give out my cc information to anyone prior to a product being available. Who are these "other" vendors?
Well.. you can search around in the forums cause it'd be unfair for me to name names... but ya.. I just don't like false promises.. I think we all hate that and icarbon is the perfect example no matter how good their updates are.. updates are only good when they are true but the push backs and time lines wow.. are unbelievable.. well I will be placing my order soon but ya hopefully it does not end up being a lip i will get in the winter..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #60
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
78

 
Garduna's Avatar
 
Drives: 128i Sedona Red
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,009
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brracing View Post
In spite of what Mohammadz posts and hopes, the pricing will be strictly managed as part of the relationship w Vorsteiner, just as it has been on all their other products.
We have a special "intro" price, and a special price that includes FREE shipping....you can PM us or send us a msg at brracing@gmail.com to get the details and in on the first order group.
Bruce
BRracing
Please clarify. Is it free shipping Worldwide or strictly North American or just in the States?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #61
focusedsketch
Private First Class
8

 
focusedsketch's Avatar
 
Drives:
Join Date: May 2008


Posts: 113
iTrader: (0)

:: for status update on mold approval...
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2010, 03:14 PM   #62
Luvmybmw
One Fast 1
United_States
40

 
Luvmybmw's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 AW e82
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana


Posts: 747
iTrader: (2)

Updates????????????????????
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #63
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

Just wondering if anyone who paid received their lip yet?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #64
ESC OFF
Major
United_States
30

 
ESC OFF's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M (AW) & CaymanS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chicago


Posts: 1,058
iTrader: (0)

Is anyone else selling this lip that is available in stock? There's nothing worse than these empty availability/delivery promises that drag and drag and drag....
__________________
The faster you go, the better it feels
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #65
1LazyBmw
Brigadier General
Canada
87

 
1LazyBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: E82
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,987
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESC OFF View Post
Is anyone else selling this lip that is available in stock? There's nothing worse than these empty availability/delivery promises that drag and drag and drag....
I heard it was so called made to order.. man lose lose situation haha.. long lead times and nothing in stock.. no definite ETAs.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #66
ESC OFF
Major
United_States
30

 
ESC OFF's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M (AW) & CaymanS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chicago


Posts: 1,058
iTrader: (0)

Wait'll next year....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
I heard it was so called made to order.. man lose lose situation haha.. long lead times and nothing in stock.. no definite ETAs.

Lose lose is right, the aftermarket car part industry has to be the most unorganized (generally speaking) group of people/companies I've ever come across....tic tock...
__________________
The faster you go, the better it feels
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST