|04-29-2010, 08:46 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2008
135i AW manual, navi, sport, cold pckgs + prem sound and ipod
- 20,600 miles
- Manual transmission
- AW with beige interior
- Sports package
- Cold weather package
- hi-fi premium sound
- Navigation flip screen
- ipod integration
- Needs two new rear tires (wouldn't advise replacing with bmw's overpriced run flats).
- Minor scuffs on two of the rims, but still in good condition.
- The car was in a minor accident almost two years ago. It was parked, and an idiot ran into it from behind. The rear and front bumpers, and a quarter panel were replaced. No frame damage. No mechanical damage.
- Regularly given oil changes.
- No interior blemishes
- Had fuel pump replaced under BMW recall.
-Still under BMW's maintenance program for 30k or 2 years whatever comes first.
- Runs beautifully and is a joy to drive.
- Getting rid of it because I want a bigger car, and frankly, the roads in D.C. are not great for a small sports car.
Bring your best offer and I just might take it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|