BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
WheelSTO
Lieutenant
39
Rep
443
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

WSTO - Supersprint Exhaust for 1 Series




WheelSTO is proud to offer to the 1Addict the full line of Supersprint Exhausts and exhaust components. Supersprint offers a great line of products that are designed and build with the highest quality in mind. You cannot go wrong with purchasing a supersprint exhaust that has been a leading manufacturer of exhaust systems and headers in the BMW market.

Super Sprint Exhaust system for 135i:
- Supersprint Muffler with Dual 80mm Round Tips for E82 135i

Options:
- Supersprint Downpipe
- Supersprint Metallic Cat System for E82 135i
- Supersprint Front Connecting Pipe (Cat Delete)
- Supersprint Resonator
- Supersprint Connecting Pipes

Here is what the system looks like.

Supersprint rear Exhaust system


Supersprint Downpipe


Supersprint Metallic Cat System


Supersprint Front Connecting Pipe (Cat Delete)


Supersprint Resonator


Supersprint Connecting Pipes (non-resonated)


Installed

Comparison of Stock 135i exhaust and Supersprint

Please Call/Email/PM for Pricing

Last edited by WheelSTO; 08-26-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 04:38 AM   #2
Novator
Captain
Novator's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
715
Posts

 
Drives: '04 E46 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beaufort, SC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.00]
Ooh, ooh! How much?! Can I run the downpipes, metallic cat system, and axleback without a resonator? I have the BMW Performance exhaust which is their exhaust without the resonator and I am looking for that extra bit of sound from my exhaust. Will you be posting sound clips in the near future? By the way thanks for posting this, this is great stuff!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
Feyd
Major
Feyd's Avatar
59
Rep
1,241
Posts

 
Drives: a DEEZZULL
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (2)

+1 on sound clips.

A side shot would be good too. Looks like the tips are nice and flush with the diffuser.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
WheelSTO
Lieutenant
39
Rep
443
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novator View Post
Ooh, ooh! How much?! Can I run the downpipes, metallic cat system, and axleback without a resonator? I have the BMW Performance exhaust which is their exhaust without the resonator and I am looking for that extra bit of sound from my exhaust. Will you be posting sound clips in the near future? By the way thanks for posting this, this is great stuff!!!
Pm'd

Quote:
+1 on sound clips.

A side shot would be good too. Looks like the tips are nice and flush with the diffuser.
Here is a soundclip, we are working on finding a side shot of the exhaust
[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqqJgmQP7Co&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqqJgmQP7Co&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]

Last edited by WheelSTO; 05-14-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
WheelSTO
Lieutenant
39
Rep
443
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Please feel free to PM us or give us a call 312-730-7767 for more information.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
1013mm
aka 1013MM
1013mm's Avatar
Hong Kong
389
Rep
9,534
Posts

 
Drives: pokingly flush
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles / HK

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2009 135i  [4.13]
Send a message via AIM to 1013mm Send a message via MSN to 1013mm Send a message via Skype™ to 1013mm
So are these like built to order exhausts as in you configure it to your own liking or is this a full system?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
onefastman
Major General
71
Rep
5,698
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Earth

iTrader: (15)

Pm me for catless with resonator, just mids
__________________
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #8
Ryan@IND
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
So are these like built to order exhausts as in you configure it to your own liking or is this a full system?
you can configure any way you'd like.
the parts are sold separately.

With supersprint, many parts are in stock in the US warehouse.
If not, they are in stock in Italy and usually take 2~3 weeks for delivery.

we personally like the non-resonated set up without the secondary cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastman View Post
Pm me for catless with resonator, just mids
sure thing. PM Sent!

Last edited by Ryan@IND; 05-27-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #9
Raz0s
Private First Class
Australia
5
Rep
139
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 135i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Hi Julius,
I was wondering if you could Assist. I am from Australia and currently have a stock exhaust, although I do have the Arqray Quad Exhaust tips. The Super Sprint looks like quality items and I would like to pair them up with what I currently have. Please advise me if this is correct. To complete the system I need the (Downpipes, Super Sprint Metallic Cat System, Non Resonated connecting pipes) to bolt up to the Arqray system? This way I want to keep the car legal and on the road by having the Cats but increasing the note with the non resonated section.

Sorry if that sounds confusing.

Just so I understand the stock system better, the current Cats in the stock system are located After the downpipes?
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #10
Victory Road
Major
53
Rep
1,323
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0s View Post
Hi Julius,
I was wondering if you could Assist. I am from Australia and currently have a stock exhaust, although I do have the Arqray Quad Exhaust tips. The Super Sprint looks like quality items and I would like to pair them up with what I currently have. Please advise me if this is correct. To complete the system I need the (Downpipes, Super Sprint Metallic Cat System, Non Resonated connecting pipes) to bolt up to the Arqray system? This way I want to keep the car legal and on the road by having the Cats but increasing the note with the non resonated section.

Sorry if that sounds confusing.

Just so I understand the stock system better, the current Cats in the stock system are located After the downpipes?

Yes, you would need the downpipes, metallic cat system, and non resonated connecting pipes. The oem setup has cats in the downpipes AND right after the downpipes. The metallic cat system replaces the secondary cats.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
bryce
Banned
57
Rep
3,177
Posts

 
Drives: zhp 3-pedal
Join Date: May 2010
Location: texas

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
this is a killer exhaust setup, WAY too expensive for my taste though
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #12
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
BrokenVert's Avatar
United_States
148
Rep
10,074
Posts

 
Drives: Topless 135/Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen/NY

iTrader: (0)

do the midpipe cats allow you to pass inspection or are they mearly for a smell reduction?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #13
Ryan@IND
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
this is a killer exhaust setup, WAY too expensive for my taste though
this is definitely a great set up. If you are looking for a full set up that is fo good quality and a little easier on the wallet, give us a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
do the midpipe cats allow you to pass inspection or are they mearly for a smell reduction?
the secondary cats are not OBD compliant and as far as I know, will not affect the emissions inspection unless they do a probe test. I believe all the new cars go through the OBD for testing.

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #14
Johan@WSTO
Colonel
United_States
83
Rep
2,117
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E89 Z4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to Johan@WSTO Send a message via Skype™ to Johan@WSTO
Please feel free to give us a call at 312-880-7767 for more information! Thank you for your support!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2010, 11:10 PM   #15
Johan@WSTO
Colonel
United_States
83
Rep
2,117
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E89 Z4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to Johan@WSTO Send a message via Skype™ to Johan@WSTO
Please feel free to give us a call at 312-880-7767 for more information! Thank you for your support!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #16
WheelSTO
Lieutenant
39
Rep
443
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      08-23-2010, 08:11 PM   #17
Ryan@IND
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
The rear Axle back works with on the N55 engine as well. the front pipes have not been confirmed.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #18
WheelSTO
Lieutenant
39
Rep
443
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Please feel free to contact us for more information! Thank you for your support!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #19
My E90
Captain
United_States
9
Rep
759
Posts

 
Drives: '13 E92 M3 6MT SSII
Join Date: May 2007
Location: South Floorida

iTrader: (2)

Just out of curiosity, can you PM me a price for the muffler section?
Wondering how it compares to the MadDad and the BMW PE.

Thanks!
__________________
'13 M3 E92 SSII | 6MT | ZCP | ZPP | EPS | NAV | MPE | ED & PCD
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #20
Victory Road
Major
53
Rep
1,323
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (6)

PM'd thanks!

Take advantage of the aggressive discounts on Super Sprint exhaust for the 135i!
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 06:37 PM   #21
MikeinAlexandria
Lieutenant
United_States
13
Rep
567
Posts

 
Drives: 128i M Sport Convertible
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

iTrader: (0)

Will there ever be a Supersprint system for the 128i? I had their exhaust on my 318is, Z3 Roadster and 2002 MINI Cooper. All three were long lifed exhausts, very high quality with nice, deep notes that sounded great, not boy racerish. They were all in the $495 to $795 price range, but that was for then cat-back section only. This could be an interesting alternative to the BMW Performance exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #22
Ryan@IND
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeinAlexandria View Post
Will there ever be a Supersprint system for the 128i? I had their exhaust on my 318is, Z3 Roadster and 2002 MINI Cooper. All three were long lifed exhausts, very high quality with nice, deep notes that sounded great, not boy racerish. They were all in the $495 to $795 price range, but that was for then cat-back section only. This could be an interesting alternative to the BMW Performance exhaust.
unfortunately, the Supersprint system is a 135i only system.
however, we do have the Bastuck exhaust that works on the 128i.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST