|05-14-2011, 03:01 AM||#1|
TyreDog Wireless TPMS Sensor/Monitor
The TYREDOG™ TD-1300A-X Wireless Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitor comes with 4 Internal or External Sensors to support (4) tires, monitors up to 60 PSI.
The User Friendly Graphic Interface (LCD monitor), allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tires thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
Correct tire pressure ensures fuel efficiency, reduces tire wear, the risk of aquaplaning and lack of traction. A must have for performance vehicles!
• All sensors can be securely locked onto tire valves for added safety.
• Learnable sensors are available so in the event of theft or damage, sensors can be quickly and easily replaced.
• Sensors have unique individual codes to ensure there is no interference from other 433MHz devices, even other TYREDOG™ systems.
• All TYREDOG™ kits undergo strict field testing to ensure quality.
• Sensors are treated for anti-corrosion during manufacture and use rubber seals to prevent liquid and fine particles from coming in contact with the circuitry.
How it works
Once the TPMS Sensors are fitted and the monitor/receiver is turned on, within a couple of minutes or once the wheels rotate, the latest Pressure and Temperature information will be updated on the monitor/receiver.
The sensors will then transmit any changes in pressure or temperature. If the Pressure falls or raises above the user preset levels, the unit will sound to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
Low, High Pressure and High Temperature threshold settings can be adjusted by the user.
For further information regarding the operation of this unit, please read the Owners Manual.
1 x Monitor / Receiver (inc 2 x AAA Batteries)
4 x Internal wireless Sensors
4 x Secure Fit Rings
1 x Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adaptor
• Monitors 4 tires
•Wireless monitor for easy mounting or storage.
•Compact Monitor only 4x6cm in size
• Audible / Visual Alerts when tire pressure drops below / raises above user set level
• Measure Pressure in PSI, KPA, BAR or KgCM
• Alerts when tire temperature raises above the user set level
• Measures tire temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Provide graphic user interface
• Monitors tire pressure or temperature at a push of a button
• Low Battery Indicator on the display for Monitor and Sensors
• Expands tire lifespan
• Saves fuel consumption
• Improves safety and performance of tires
• Detects leakage before harm is done
• 1 year battery life for easy wireless mounting
• High accuracy
• Allows user preset value
• Detects both under inflation and over inflation of tire
Light and compact
Extremely lightweight and compact with specially designed electronic sensors.
Accurate tyre pressure sensors
Electronic tire pressure sensors are accurate to +/- 1 PSI.
Abnormal pressure warming
The LCD monitor will send an immediate warning if any tire is monitored and exceeds the pressure parameters that you choose to set.
Transmission status display
The sensors will automatically transmit pressure/temperature data to the LCD monitor
The LCD monitor displays the 4 individual tires pressures. This monitor can be mounted inside the vehicle by using either the suction cup mount or alternatively the self adhesive plate. The monitor can also be powered from the vehicle cigar lighter socket by using the supplied power adapter.
PLEASE PM FOR SPECIAL PRICING!!
Last edited by cyba; 05-19-2011 at 09:06 AM.
|06-12-2011, 11:34 AM||#14|
Drives: 2011 TiAg 135i 6mt M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
...ship to 44126
miiipilot 2011 135i TiAg w/Black Boston 6mt M-Sport, Premium Pkg, Value Pkg
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|