BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #331
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Packed house tonight at WSID. I hold the golden 60' ticket. Hauled the tank over the 60' in a whopping 1.761. ET wasn't so great as I shifted way to early into 4th. 12.420 @113mph. I think with this 60' I should have managed an ET of 12.2 @114mph considering my last effort a few weeks ago. My car managed to gain an extra 5kgs and weighted in at 1630kgs tonight without me. Race weight would be 1720kgs with me. May as well drop my N54 into an X5. Will post slip tomorrow. Overall pretty happy considering my other two runs were in the low 13's.
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #332
DMM
Enlisted Member
Australia
1
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: Ask my bank
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Solid 60ft!! Can you put it on a diet? I think the carpet and interior trims alone would weight 100kg (exaggerating), they are crazily thick and dense!

I dont think you will get down to 12.2 with that MPH, even at 114, you still have to accelerate a hefty amount in top track to get the time. What tyres etc?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #333
micha3l
Lieutenant
micha3l's Avatar
Australia
10
Rep
508
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
Packed house tonight at WSID. I hold the golden 60' ticket. Hauled the tank over the 60' in a whopping 1.761. ET wasn't so great as I shifted way to early into 4th. 12.420 @113mph. I think with this 60' I should have managed an ET of 12.2 @114mph considering my last effort a few weeks ago. My car managed to gain an extra 5kgs and weighted in at 1630kgs tonight without me. Race weight would be 1720kgs with me. May as well drop my N54 into an X5. Will post slip tomorrow. Overall pretty happy considering my other two runs were in the low 13's.
Nice 60ft time!

You definitely should be able to get to 12.2 with a better run, last week I did a 12.030 @ 113.99mph.
__________________


2011 BMW M3 - Mineral White - VF620 Supercharger - Gintani Sport Valved Exhaust - Harrop BBK - Arykym Front lip and Diffuser - KW Sleeve over kit - Forgestar CF5V Wheels
2009 BMW 135i - Space Grey - 11.841 @ 117.81mph - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #334
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMM View Post
Solid 60ft!! Can you put it on a diet? I think the carpet and interior trims alone would weight 100kg (exaggerating), they are crazily thick and dense!

I dont think you will get down to 12.2 with that MPH, even at 114, you still have to accelerate a hefty amount in top track to get the time. What tyres etc?
Thanks Dale. I did reconsider having that hotdog at WSID last night.
I also removed my log books and all my CD's and junk in the glove box. Must have been a contributor to the 60'.
The plan was to keep this car as it was factory a 13.8 second car.
Tyres are Federal RSR's with open diff so nothing special there just a special driver Did a big single spinner burnout but.
__________________
JB4

Last edited by JB4-335; 09-14-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #335
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha3l View Post
Nice 60ft time!

You definitely should be able to get to 12.2 with a better run, last week I did a 12.030 @ 113.99mph.
Thanks Michael. I think there's a little more left in her.

Here is my slip.
Attached Images
 
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #336
BMW86
Major General
Australia
148
Rep
9,021
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i CLA45 AMG MacanS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

That's an amazing time Edwin!! Well done mate.
__________________
CURRENT: BMW 135i N54, MERCEDES CLA45 AMG, PORSCHE MACAN S PETROL
PAST: NINJA 300 ABS, BMW E46
BEST 1/4 TIME -
http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-135i-Timeslip-27304.html
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #337
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
That's an amazing time Edwin!! Well done mate.
Thanks Vinney. When are we gonna see your new times?
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #338
micha3l
Lieutenant
micha3l's Avatar
Australia
10
Rep
508
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
Thanks Vinney. When are we gonna see your new times?
Vinney's car is a freak! I have no idea how he got a trap speed of 117mph. A good launch with meth will see him in the 11's
__________________


2011 BMW M3 - Mineral White - VF620 Supercharger - Gintani Sport Valved Exhaust - Harrop BBK - Arykym Front lip and Diffuser - KW Sleeve over kit - Forgestar CF5V Wheels
2009 BMW 135i - Space Grey - 11.841 @ 117.81mph - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #339
BMW86
Major General
Australia
148
Rep
9,021
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i CLA45 AMG MacanS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
Thanks Vinney. When are we gonna see your new times?
I'll try and head out soon Edwin... think I'll miss this cooler weather though
__________________
CURRENT: BMW 135i N54, MERCEDES CLA45 AMG, PORSCHE MACAN S PETROL
PAST: NINJA 300 ABS, BMW E46
BEST 1/4 TIME -
http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-135i-Timeslip-27304.html
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #340
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha3l View Post
Vinney's car is a freak! I have no idea how he got a trap speed of 117mph. A good launch with meth will see him in the 11's
Yeh 117mph was a huge effort.
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #341
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I'll try and head out soon Edwin... think I'll miss this cooler weather though
It's gonna be tough as your 12.2 time is just amazing without meth or LSD.
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 06:16 PM   #342
BMW86
Major General
Australia
148
Rep
9,021
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i CLA45 AMG MacanS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha3l View Post
Vinney's car is a freak! I have no idea how he got a trap speed of 117mph. A good launch with meth will see him in the 11's
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
It's gonna be tough as your 12.2 time is just amazing without meth or LSD.
Thanks guys. I think I'll have a hard time cracking the 12.2 barrier though. You guys are pulling out some great 60ft's and ET's.
__________________
CURRENT: BMW 135i N54, MERCEDES CLA45 AMG, PORSCHE MACAN S PETROL
PAST: NINJA 300 ABS, BMW E46
BEST 1/4 TIME -
http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-135i-Timeslip-27304.html
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #343
BBK
Banned
47
Rep
3,078
Posts

Drives: A boring one...
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [2.88]
Nice 60ft Edwin! Does that mean you're a better driver than me now? :-p

Was Justin's car out there last night?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #344
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Nice 60ft Edwin! Does that mean you're a better driver than me now? :-p

Was Justin's car out there last night?
Lol. Thanks Richard. Only on the short time.
Yeh Justin was pulling mid 12's all night. Just kidding. Looked out for him but no show.
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 12:36 AM   #345
woosh
Colonel
woosh's Avatar
Australia
61
Rep
2,357
Posts

Drives: Canyonero SUV
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Edwin, soon you'll need a roll cage :P
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #346
Orlin
Addicted to One
Orlin's Avatar
Australia
16
Rep
1,319
Posts

Drives: APR Stage 2+ Golf R
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to Orlin
some really good times there, well done guys!
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 03:21 AM   #347
Zuzu
Major General
Zuzu's Avatar
Australia
105
Rep
7,634
Posts

Drives: VO 1M Beast
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SyDnEy Oz

iTrader: (0)

Well done Edwin..

A member of our Gym was at EC last night and was telling about a hot black 135 vert..
I am assuming it was yours.

He ran 12.43 @112MPH in a Yellow Nissan 370Z vert.
__________________
ZUZETTE Build..http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606023
: ETS FMIC . aFe CAI . Remus Race exhaust . SSK . Custom Midpipes . CDV . BM OCC . H&R springs :
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 03:32 AM   #348
BMW86
Major General
Australia
148
Rep
9,021
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i CLA45 AMG MacanS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
Well done Edwin..

A member of our Gym was at EC last night and was telling about a hot black 135 vert..
I am assuming it was yours.

He ran 12.43 @112MPH in a Yellow Nissan 370Z vert.
That's a really quick time for a Zed and I'm pretty sure you can't make them fast without going FI. What mods did he have?? He's about as quick as FBO 135i's with that trap speed.
__________________
CURRENT: BMW 135i N54, MERCEDES CLA45 AMG, PORSCHE MACAN S PETROL
PAST: NINJA 300 ABS, BMW E46
BEST 1/4 TIME -
http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-135i-Timeslip-27304.html
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 03:36 AM   #349
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
Well done Edwin..

A member of our Gym was at EC last night and was telling about a hot black 135 vert..
I am assuming it was yours.

He ran 12.43 @112MPH in a Yellow Nissan 370Z vert.
Thanks Joe.
That was me and that was a really nice 370z. I saw him run an 12.8.
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 03:37 AM   #350
BMW86
Major General
Australia
148
Rep
9,021
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i CLA45 AMG MacanS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
Well done Edwin..

A member of our Gym was at EC last night and was telling about a hot black 135 vert..
I am assuming it was yours.

He ran 12.43 @112MPH in a Yellow Nissan 370Z vert.
Just checked dragtimes and your mate has the fastest Zed on dragtimes. He traps 112 and the fastest recorded is 111mph. Most of them are around 105-108mph though. The fastest ET is 12.2 and the second fastest is 12.8! Do you know if he's uploaded his time-slips? Sounds too good to be true.
__________________
CURRENT: BMW 135i N54, MERCEDES CLA45 AMG, PORSCHE MACAN S PETROL
PAST: NINJA 300 ABS, BMW E46
BEST 1/4 TIME -
http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-135i-Timeslip-27304.html
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #351
adrian@vishnu
Captain
Australia
12
Rep
672
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Last night was really grippy. More temp helps. My wrx ran 11.06 @ 124 with 1.58 60 foot on street tyres. Did not quite make the 10..... But close. Run was not perfect. There is a 10 in it.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 04:06 AM   #352
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
40
Rep
2,665
Posts

Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
Last night was really grippy. More temp helps. My wrx ran 11.06 @ 124 with 1.58 60 foot on street tyres. Did not quite make the 10..... But close. Run was not perfect. There is a 10 in it.
Was that you in the white Rex with the holes in the bonnet?
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.




1addicts
1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST