|06-06-2011, 11:56 AM||#1|
Drives: GT35R M3, 06 Jetta TDI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Suffolk, VA
FS: 2008 BMW 135i - SGM, 6AT
2008 BMW 135i
Sparkling Graphite Metallic
$26.5k - if seriously interested...let's talk.
Best contact is PM.
Reason for selling: I have 2 BMW coupes, need 4 doors. Too much time/money in the M3 to sell it, so this one has gotta go.
- Premium Package
- Sport Package
- Cold Weather Package
- Does NOT have Comfort Access
- Navigation (comes with 2011 maps)
- Voice Command
- Homelink Mirror
- Sirius Satellite
- Folding Mirrors
- Headlight Washers
- BMW Assist
- Euro Coded (Folding mirror/window with Key FOB, Digital Speed output, Door dongs, iDrive disclaimer, turn signal bulb)
- BMC Replacement Panel Filter
- Adaptive Xenon headlights
- New Rear Dunlop Direzza Star Specs (255/35/18)
- Shadowline (window trim, exhaust tips)
- Automatic with M-steering wheel/Paddle shifters
- Warranty to 50k miles or 3/2012
- Two new injector as part of recall. Original HPFP
- New brakes 12/2010
- In April did Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction with Griots Garage Random Orbital. Zero swirls, awesome condition
- The bad: Front bumper has rock chips.
- Car washed weekly
- Driver/Passenger bolsters have minimal typical wear
- Leather maintained with Zaino leather cleaner, leather in a bottle
- Overall interior is flawless
Do have Car Fax and Autocheck.com reports from last year.
Carfax shows previous reported accident with front bumper damage:
“9/22/2010 – Accident reported. Involving front center impact. It hit a motor vehicle. Center front primarily damanged. Airbags did not deploy”
From my gleaning eye only front bumper only was repainted. No other body parts repainted. Didn’t stop me from buying it, overall the car is in excellent condition.
Bunch of photos here:
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|