BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2014, 12:24 AM   #45
Papethova
Banned
119
Rep
3,094
Posts

Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: at Death Valley 127

iTrader: (1)

+1000
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 04:10 PM   #46
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Thank you guys!
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #47
dnel29
New Member
1
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 128i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Remote Coding Quote

Hey Alex,

Just bought a 2008 128i and ordered the oem alarm parts that I am going to install. I need a quote on

Retrofit Alarm
Windows Close with lock button

I looked through the list of coding options you had but if their are any other coding options for my model that are worthwhile, let me know! Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #48
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnel29 View Post
Hey Alex,

Just bought a 2008 128i and ordered the oem alarm parts that I am going to install. I need a quote on

Retrofit Alarm
Windows Close with lock button

I looked through the list of coding options you had but if their are any other coding options for my model that are worthwhile, let me know! Thanks!
Thank you for your interest, just send me a email at alex@alpinemss.com or text message me at 310-560-0808
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #49
Papethova
Banned
119
Rep
3,094
Posts

Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: at Death Valley 127

iTrader: (1)

I had put this off never thinking or realizing how much of a difference it would make.

Finally I had to do it because of a seat install and I wish I never had waited. Alex is top notch, totally professional, and knows what he is doing A to Z.

Ill be recommending it to every customer and sending every car from our shop to Alex.

Appreciate 1
      06-03-2014, 11:26 AM   #50
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
I had put this off never thinking or realizing how much of a difference it would make.

Finally I had to do it because of a seat install and I wish I never had waited. Alex is top notch, totally professional, and knows what he is doing A to Z.

Ill be recommending it to every customer and sending every car from our shop to Alex.

Thank you sir
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 07:43 PM   #51
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Thank you guys!
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 04:34 PM   #52
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
3,402
Posts

Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
alex i need a couple angel eye bulb replacements brah

it's O
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2014, 09:40 PM   #53
Blueherb
Private
Blueherb's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
67
Posts

Drives: 135i AW 09'
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Hey Alex, tried PM'ing you but not sure if you ever received. I kept getting errors (using Bimmerpost iphone app). Would like for you to code my car when you have the chance.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #54
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueherb View Post
Hey Alex, tried PM'ing you but not sure if you ever received. I kept getting errors (using Bimmerpost iphone app). Would like for you to code my car when you have the chance.
Ya, send me an email alex@alpinemss.com, or text me at the number below
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2014, 02:51 PM   #55
Kdiddy007
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
215
Posts

Drives: *135i N55 Msport*
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SoCal sfv

iTrader: (0)

Hey Alex. Hope all is well! I need coding when you have the chance. Emailed you last week
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2014, 09:24 PM   #56
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdiddy007 View Post
Hey Alex. Hope all is well! I need coding when you have the chance. Emailed you last week
Email me again very sorry! or PM me
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2015, 01:32 PM   #57
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Thank you guys!
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2015, 03:38 PM   #58
Orange fever
Lieutenant Colonel
Orange fever's Avatar
Thailand
88
Rep
1,865
Posts

Drives: E46M,E90M,X5M,135i,i3,M2
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in the hood!!!

iTrader: (5)

Hey Alex ,
Can you update map on the (2012) 135i nav ??
New 2016 mapping ???
__________________

F87 M2 Aw / BMW I01 i3 Rex ///
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2015, 03:43 PM   #59
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange fever
Hey Alex ,
Can you update map on the (2012) 135i nav ??
New 2016 mapping ???
Ya
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2015, 10:23 PM   #60
project jayden
Second Lieutenant
35
Rep
298
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: murrieta

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 135i  [5.00]
I have a 2009 135i but installed 1M sidemarkers. they don't light up and supposedly need to be coded in order to work. can you do that? also planning on installing racing seats later on. anyway to code out the airbag light? how much?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2015, 12:01 PM   #61
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by project jayden
I have a 2009 135i but installed 1M sidemarkers. they don't light up and supposedly need to be coded in order to work. can you do that? also planning on installing racing seats later on. anyway to code out the airbag light? how much?
Hello, no problem send me a email at alex@alpinemss.com
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2015, 12:18 PM   #62
dtla1
Captain
dtla1's Avatar
47
Rep
663
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i, Space Grey
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (1)

Thanks again Alex! Quick and easy coding from a very knowledgable guy.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2015, 12:04 PM   #63
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
Thanks again Alex! Quick and easy coding from a very knowledgable guy.
Thank you!!
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2015, 04:56 PM   #64
shawnj
Private
4
Rep
69
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: SD CA

iTrader: (0)

Visited Alex Saturday, he was nice enough to wait around while I was an hour late. Great service! He even gave me the heads up about a cop hiding in the bushes a block down lol
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2015, 05:02 PM   #65
kukimonsta
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
16
Posts

Drives: 2010 BMW 135i
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Oakland, CA

iTrader: (0)

Awesome customer service!
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2015, 10:36 PM   #66
Alex@Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
203
Rep
1,934
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (44)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Alpine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukimonsta View Post
Awesome customer service!
Thank you sir
__________________
E & F Series Coding. Remote Coding available around the world.

Whatsapp + iMessage 310-560-0808
International +13105600808
Email: Alex@Alpinemss.com
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
coding activating options

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 AM.




1addicts
1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST