|10-26-2011, 07:38 PM||#1|
Drives: 2009 128i convertible 6sp man
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Monmouth county NJ
New Burger tuning chip for 128i/ BMS power box
Retails for $279.99 + shipping
I am selling for $240 including shipping continental US only. Might as well save $50 buying a brand new unit.
BMS Power Box USA Applications
• BMW E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 - 325 / 328 Sedan, Touring, Coupe and Convertible
• BMW E90 - 325 / 328 / 330 Sedan
• BMW E82 - 128 Coupe and Convertible
• BMW E83 - X3 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle
• BMW E70 - X5 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle
• BMW E85 / E86 - Z4 3.0si Roadster and Coupe
• BMW E85 - Z4 3.0i Roadster
• BMW E89 - Z4 sDrive23i and sDrive30i
• BMW E60 / E61 - 525 / 528 / 530 Sedan and Touring
There is No 328i Tune More Powerful!
The BMS Power Box is a piggyback style performance chip for the BMW 2.5L & 3.0L N51/N52/N53 6 cylinder motors. It features easy installation and removal, gas pedal switching between 7 performance maps, throttle remapping for snappier response, and dyno gains of up to 10+ Horsepower and 10+ lb-ft Torque. Finally you can enjoy the car how it should have come from the factory!
• Up to 10+ More Horsepower & 10+ More lb-ft Torque
• Throttle Re-mapping for Better Response / Reaction
• Removes "dead area" delay in gas pedal
• 7 Different Maps / Settings
• Can be turned on and off from inside the car
• Gives even more Power with intake/exhaust or other mods
• Plug & Play, No cutting or splicing
• Made in U.S.A.
Installation takes around 20 minutes using basic hand tools and is completely reversible with no cutting of wires. Simply extract the factory wire and replace it with the corresponding BMS Power Box wire. Installation is very discrete allowing most customers to leave the unit installed for basic service is NOT TRACEABLE through the factory ECU/DME or the BMW dealerships equipment
|128i, bms power unit, burger tuning, chip|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|