BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #1
Offset Motorwerks

Drives: E92

Group Buy End-ALL!!! - M3 Suspension and Control Arms!

We now offer special pricing for our products for the holidays!

HOLIDAY PROMOTION WE WILL PRICE MATCH AND OFFER ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON TOP!

LOWEST PRICE ON THE FORUM GUARANTEED, WE WILL NOT BE BEAT.

Price Matching also available. - PM for pricing and info.

You can also call for questions at 626-335-0652
Installation Services available for locals.

A group buy is being organized for M3 Front Control Arms!

Pictures

OE M3 vs TRW Arms:

M3 vs TRW Headlight Rod

ALL PARTS IN STOCK!!! ORDER TODAY!!

GROUP BUY IS NOW OPEN!!!!!
For shipping to Canada, add $20 to cost

M3 Front Control Arms Kit
Includes Upper Arms + Lower Arms + OE M3 Headlight Rod

FIRST 10 Kits - $340 shipped!!

M3 Rear Arms Kit
Includes Rear Rod Guides + Rear Upper Link Arms

FIRST 10 Kits - $429 shipped

M3 Subframe Bushings

FIRST 10 Kits - $320 Shipped

Combinations can be made, please post or PM for more info!

Special pricing will be given on other items sold by us if purchased at the same time. Contact us today!

M3 Control Arm Upgrade $340 shipped Install Available

Parts available separately as well.
The most cost effective handling upgrade you'll ever find!
Will add about .75 degrees of negative camber to the front for improved handling and tire wear
Wanting more out of your BMW without having horrid ride quality? This is not only an extremely common handling upgrade, but one of the best upgrades you can do. These control arms are much sturdier than your factory units and feature much stiffer bushings and ball joints. Not only does this kit give you an extremely effective upgrade, it's the perfect excuse to get rid of your factory arms that are at the edge of being road worthy.
You will notice much more precise handling, a sportier ride, and these arms will add around .75 degrees of negative camber to the front of your BMW! Also included is an M3 headlight leveling rod which is needed to get the job done.
Includes all four M3 specific lower control arms and the headlight leveler rod.

M3 Rear Subframe Bushings Contact for pricing Install Available

The rear subframe bushings are vital to the performance and handling of your vehicle. Transfer of load and strain in the drivetrain and rear suspension rely on the subframe to do their job effectively. If the subframe bushings are worn, the transfer of power to the ground can be greatly compromised.
The subframe is the heart of a BMW's rear suspension. Nearly all of the suspension arms and bushings mount to the chassis through the subframe. So as the suspension deflects forces from the tires, the subframe eventually absorbs them all. Preventing too much deflection and twist in the subframe will keep your handling and alignment consistent. The stock E82 and E90/E92 rear sub-frame mounts are very soft so putting more torque through the car results in a soft or loose (squirrely) feeling in the rear suspension. This set of 4 mounts are from the M3 and are much stiffer.
These M3 rear subframe bushings are a direct replacement upgrade over the stock mounts. The rear subframe has to come down from the car for these mounts to be pressed in. So now is the perfect time to do other work as well. The time and effort needed to replace them is well worth it, especially on high-horsepower cars (tuned N54, N55, etc).

M3 Rear Guide Rod Upgrade Contact for pricing Install Available

These M3 rear guide rod arms are an upgrade for the non-M cars. The stock non-M arms are made from sheet metal spot welded together at the ends. The arm tends to flex and bend under even moderate cornering loads. Factor in gripper tires and more torque and this arm is inadequate for stability and consistent handling. The M3 arms are one piece of aluminum offering greater strength and with a sealed monoball inner bushing that allows the arm to rotate (instead of twisting).

M3 Rear Upper Link Arm Upgrade Install Available

These M3 rear upper link arms are an upgrade for the non-M cars. The stock non-M arms are made from sheet metal and tends to flex and bend under even moderate cornering loads. Factor in gripper tires and more torque and this arm is inadequate for stability and consistent handling. The M3 arms are one piece of aluminum offering greater strength and with a sealed monoball inner bushing that allows the arm to rotate (instead of twisting).

__________________________________________________ _________

To order, simply paypal us at offsetmotorwerks@gmail.com with vehicle info, parts ordered and e90post username or call 626-335-0652 to pay over the phone. Mention e90post to get the discount.

02-07-2014, 07:48 PM   #2
135iam
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2010 135i 6mt

I received a set of front and rear arms today from Sean at Offset Motorwerks. Good price, communication, and packaging.

Thanks, looking forward to installing these arms along with a set of rear subframe bushings when it warms up in my garage.
      02-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
Offset Motorwerks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135iam View Post
I received a set of front and rear arms today from Sean at Offset Motorwerks. Good price, communication, and packaging.

Thanks, looking forward to installing these arms along with a set of rear subframe bushings when it warms up in my garage.
Thank you for your business!

Also, if you have any questions during install feel free to give us a call and we will do our best to help you.

We also carry Rear Subframe bushings, oem and aftermarket.

Sean
      05-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #4
sea335i
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Hi, is this still valid? If so, can I get a quote for lower front and back control arms for 08 335i sport? Thanks!

Oh +shipping to 90069
      05-13-2014, 06:34 PM   #5
Offset Motorwerks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea335i View Post
Hi, is this still valid? If so, can I get a quote for lower front and back control arms for 08 335i sport? Thanks!

Oh +shipping to 90069
Yes sir. The complete front and rear kit is $749 shipped to your address. You can also call in at 626-335-0652 if you have any questions.

Sean
      07-22-2014, 02:19 PM   #6
Offset Motorwerks

BUMP
      07-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #7
kleach18
Essayons

Drives: 2013 135i

What all is in the complete kits?
/ 135i - M-Sport / 6-Speed / BMW Performance Exhaust / BMS Intake / JB4 Stage 2 ISO + Flex Fuel Wires / BMS 3.5in Down Pipe / CP-E Charge Pipe / Wagner 255 in-line fuel pump / BMS H8 AE / BMS SSK / APEX EC-7's with Nitto NT05's / COBB Tuning Sport Springs / Koni Yellows / Wagner Evo 1 / Blacklines / iCarbon Rear Diffuser / BMW Performance shift knob/boot / BMW Performance Steering Wheel /
kleach18 is offline   United_States
      07-23-2014, 10:07 AM   #8
Offset Motorwerks

The complete Front and Rear kit includes the 4 front control arms + headlight rod, 4 rear control arms + abs brackets. Subframe bushings are an add-on option.

Sean