BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-20-2016, 07:37 PM   #1
David@ApexRaceParts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

► APEX | 18” EC-7 Group Buy 2016 (Round 2) — Up to $200 off per set!

APEX 18” EC-7 Group Buy (Round II)

Everyone’s been requesting a similar deal since our successful Q1 Group Buy. Well here it is again! All 18” BMW fitments are offered in this deal except for a few individual finishes that are on extended backorder.

With over 40 part numbers offered in this deal and totally unpredictable demand, this deal will certainly have some backorders, but we’re on it. We’ll be allocating units from our in-house stock, factory warehouse, and pre-scheduled production runs. We’ve already started more production based on our predicted demand with the goal of reducing any delays as much as possible.

That means most orders will ship as planned, but some orders will be backordered for 2-6 weeks. Anyone who ends up backordered will be notified after the deal closes. They’ll have the choice to change their order to something we have in stock, or cancel with a full refund if they don’t want to wait. Backorders aren’t charged until they ship.

To minimize the chances of being affected by a backorder we recommend completing checkout as early as possible during the payment phase. We’ve also given everyone the opportunity to set back-up color preferences this time. That allows participants to receive priority for back-up finish availability if their first choice is sold out. Please note we cannot determine stock availability prior to the deal closing. We only know order availability after the deal is closed and all site calculations are complete.

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?

All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What’s different about our Group Buy?

Joining Group Buy deals via forums is traditionally a very manual process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GroupBuyParts.com where you can pay, follow, and even discuss the deal’s status.

How do I participate?

Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GroupBuyParts.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What if I have some questions?

No problem! Just contact us at expert@apexraceparts.com. Please avoid sending us Private Messages as they do not automatically go into our ticketing system and will experience a delay for responses.

Want to see how they look?

925.245.0773 x804 | expert@apexraceparts.com | Facebook | Blog |
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 05:39 PM   #2
David@ApexRaceParts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Our 18" EC-7 Group Buy is here again! Don't miss out on this amazing deal!

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 07:37 PM   #3
David@ApexRaceParts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

We've heard your requests and brought it back! Sign up for our 18" EC-7 Group Buy today!

Appreciate 0