BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #89
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
United_States
16

 
Rikx1M's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1M #739/740
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Alabama


Posts: 1,674
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Still interested, would like gb pricing on fmic, tune and exhaust with black tips (either chrome or ceramic...whichever one doesn't rust and have to be replaced)
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #90
MrRoboto
Colonel
Canada
27

 
Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada


Posts: 2,711
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
Still interested, would like gb pricing on fmic, tune and exhaust with black tips (either chrome or ceramic...whichever one doesn't rust and have to be replaced)
I am in as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #91
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
20

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
Imran,

do you have good pictures of black tailpipes?

thanks.
This is an example of the black chrome that will be used.

Appreciate 0
      02-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #92
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
30

 
ozinaldo's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal


Posts: 3,053
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
I am in as well.
I may be in too. Imran please give us a minimum number of people for a group buy and the price.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2012, 09:40 AM   #93
MrRoboto
Colonel
Canada
27

 
Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada


Posts: 2,711
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
I may be in too. Imran please give us a minimum number of people for a group buy and the price.
I believe 5 is the minimum for a run of black tips. Lets finalize the pricing and a list of who is in.

Also, Imran, I suggest you post the group buy in the vendor forum, you will likely have greater exposure.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #94
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
20

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
I believe 5 is the minimum for a run of black tips. Lets finalize the pricing and a list of who is in.

Also, Imran, I suggest you post the group buy in the vendor forum, you will likely have greater exposure.
Intro Pricing/Group Buy thread is here.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #95
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
30

 
ozinaldo's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal


Posts: 3,053
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Intro Pricing/Group Buy thread is here.
Imran, isn't that just the exhust group buy offer? I was expecting a gb for the whole system with exhaust, FMIC and tune as well, that is not happening? In any case, can you PM me about the transport cost for gb exhaust with black tips for Chile?

If there won't be a gb for the whole system I would like you to PM me your quote for the whole system again for Chile please. Also, tell me if the FMIC is a must, I mean the stock intercooler for sure won't be enough? (not going to track the car often)

Also confirm please: with Evolve tune, the speed limiter is released, M button as well as MDM function operates as stock, the rev limiter is still at 7000, the overboost function still there as stock.

Too many questions from a serious buyer
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #96
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
20

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Imran, isn't that just the exhust group buy offer? I was expecting a gb for the whole system with exhaust, FMIC and tune as well, that is not happening? In any case, can you PM me about the transport cost for gb exhaust with black tips for Chile?

If there won't be a gb for the whole system I would like you to PM me your quote for the whole system again for Chile please. Also, tell me if the FMIC is a must, I mean the stock intercooler for sure won't be enough? (not going to track the car often)

Also confirm please: with Evolve tune, the speed limiter is released, M button as well as MDM function operates as stock, the rev limiter is still at 7000, the overboost function still there as stock.

Too many questions from a serious buyer
I will PM you pricing as package.

The 1M run high IAT compared to a normal N54 so to run a stage 2 tune the FMIC is a requirement.

Speed limiter is released, Rev limit is stock and MDM functions as normal.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #97
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
30

 
ozinaldo's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal


Posts: 3,053
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
I will PM you pricing as package.

The 1M run high IAT compared to a normal N54 so to run a stage 2 tune the FMIC is a requirement.

Speed limiter is released, Rev limit is stock and MDM functions as normal.
Thanks Imran,

What about the M button (sport mode) and overboost that I also asked?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #98
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
20

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Thanks Imran,

What about the M button (sport mode) and overboost that I also asked?
Yes it still works.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #99
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
30

 
ozinaldo's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal


Posts: 3,053
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Yes it still works.
Thanks,

Waiting for the PM for pricing as package.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #100
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
United_States
16

 
Rikx1M's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1M #739/740
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Alabama


Posts: 1,674
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Did I miss something as I've been out of the country for two weeks? Is there a GB for your evolve package or not?

Everything ive seen and read says this is a great setup so I am still interested. But would like GB pricing on fmic, tune and exhaust together with black tips....is this possible?

Shipping would either be to my German address or USA address...which ever works out best on pricing.

Thanks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 03:52 AM   #101
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
20

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
Did I miss something as I've been out of the country for two weeks? Is there a GB for your evolve package or not?

Everything ive seen and read says this is a great setup so I am still interested. But would like GB pricing on fmic, tune and exhaust together with black tips....is this possible?

Shipping would either be to my German address or USA address...which ever works out best on pricing.

Thanks.
PM'd.

I set up a group buy for the exhaust on its own but will do another one with packages as there have been a few requests for this now.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #102
Denso
Captain
8

 
Denso's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 1M
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gods Country Scotland


Posts: 820
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
PM'd.

I set up a group buy for the exhaust on its own but will do another one with packages as there have been a few requests for this now.
Hi Imran,

Can you do the same for me but without the black tips.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #103
flipm3
E46 + E90
Philippines
27

 
Drives: E46 M3 + E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois


Posts: 2,781
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Incredible work as always Evolve!

I can't wait to see some of these independent reviews from those participating in your Group Buy.

With how well you tuned my E46 and E90 M3, there is no doubt that people will love what you've done with the 1M.
__________________
E90 M3 DCT|Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth | My Build Thread
E46 M3 6MT|Jet Black . Black Nappa Leather | My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2012, 04:36 AM   #104
mm1
Private
0

 
Drives: exE90 M3/ now1M
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Riga, Latvia


Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)

A few more orders with black tips please
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #105
0-60Motorsports
Major
Bahrain
13

 
0-60Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain


Posts: 1,346
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via MSN to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60Motorsports
I love it! Sounds beautiful.
__________________
Current Mods: GC Coilovers, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Boot + CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SuperSprint V1 Headers + Catless S-pipes + Res Sec 2 + Race Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OME CSL Steering, OEM CSL Interior, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, EVOLVE Alpha-N, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ....
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #106
saurabh_turingMS
First Lieutenant
Australia
3

 
saurabh_turingMS's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M AW (F10 520D MSport - gone)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sydney


Posts: 320
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
I love it! Sounds beautiful.
I think we need just 1 more order to get black tips in to production...
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2012, 04:01 AM   #107
hybris4u
Captain
6

 
Drives: BMW 1-serie M Coupé and BMW X5
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden


Posts: 602
iTrader: (0)

I think we miss 2 more! Are all on the list committed to buying the black tips? When I talked to Imran it seems people don't answer him when he pinged them? Im still very interested in the black tips and hope people do step up soon.

Its a great price and supersprint made exhaust! Add FMIC and tune and you have a pretty cool Evolv tuned car! Come on people! :-)
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #108
hybris4u
Captain
6

 
Drives: BMW 1-serie M Coupé and BMW X5
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden


Posts: 602
iTrader: (0)

Come on guys! Lets buy Evolve race with the black tips! Chrome we already have on the OEM exhaust! More power and better sound plus black tips at a good price! Go go go!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2012, 03:57 AM   #109
mm1
Private
0

 
Drives: exE90 M3/ now1M
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Riga, Latvia


Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)

I can`t agree more with my neighbour. Get the black tips with this package.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2012, 04:46 AM   #110
ChrisBuer
Captain
United Kingdom
6

 
ChrisBuer's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK


Posts: 628
iTrader: (0)

How many more do you need for the group buy to be confirmed?

Last edited by ChrisBuer; 04-24-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST