BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
inferno68

Drives: 1M

Someone from Lima?

Hi guys,

I remember that somebody from the forum is coming from Lima in Peru. A guy with a 1M as well, I just can't remember his name. I'm currently in Lima in the Miraflores district for Business and will be happy to meet him, if you have the name tell me please.

Thanks

Kevin
      08-26-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
ozinaldo
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno68 View Post
Hi guys,

I remember that somebody from the forum is coming from Lima in Peru. A guy with a 1M as well, I just can't remember his name. I'm currently in Lima in the Miraflores district for Business and will be happy to meet him, if you have the name tell me please.

Thanks

Kevin
Maybe "diegorst", he has a build thread, a gorgeous black 1M.
2012 BMW 1M: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
ozinaldo is offline   Chile
      08-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
inferno68

Ok thanks, I hope he will come to the forum and see this thread ! May be somebody has his phone number ?