BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #89
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,792
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Update:

Just spoke with LTBMW. I will be dropping by tomorrow for the test fitting and pictures of the new bumper.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #90
gmane
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i N54
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida

Posts: 244
iTrader: (1)

i can't wait for this.. i don't care if ppl think its a 1m replica.. that bumper looks amazing.. the pics of that black 135 with the bumper has me sold..
gmane is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #91
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Update:

Just spoke with LTBMW. I will be dropping by tomorrow for the test fitting and pictures of the new bumper.
Just tell them to put it on my car Phillip! hahaha Its over there right now probably outside collecting dust =[
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #92
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmane View Post
i can't wait for this.. i don't care if ppl think its a 1m replica.. that bumper looks amazing.. the pics of that black 135 with the bumper has me sold..
agreed that black one on the previous page looks amazing
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #93
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,792
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Just tell them to put it on my car Phillip! hahaha Its over there right now probably outside collecting dust =[
Lol are you picking the car up tomorrow? I'll be there around 1:30ish.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #94
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Lol are you picking the car up tomorrow? I'll be there around 1:30ish.
nope my car wont be done until Weds/Thurs next week. Send me a pic of it when youre there haha
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #95
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,792
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
nope my car wont be done until Weds/Thurs next week. Send me a pic of it when youre there haha
Trunk finally being done?!
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #96
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Trunk finally being done?!
nope, I wish! Remember how my car got keyed? its getting fixed finally -__-

Trunk should actually be arriving soon. Thank god
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #97
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,792
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
nope, I wish! Remember how my car got keyed? its getting fixed finally -__-

Trunk should actually be arriving soon. Thank god
Ah, =/. I've gotta get my rear bumper fixed as well sooner or later.


I'm thinking of selling both my CF5's and SF 71's then getting some kind of unique plasti dip color online and doing my stock rims in that. Not sure yet though lol.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2012, 01:35 AM   #98
E91_E88_E21
Major
 
E91_E88_E21's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 m-sport, E88 m-sport
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Germany

Posts: 1,300
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Ah, =/. I've gotta get my rear bumper fixed as well sooner or later.


I'm thinking of selling both my CF5's and SF 71's then getting some kind of unique plasti dip color online and doing my stock rims in that. Not sure yet though lol.
are you crazy? stay with your SF-71
or sell it to me. maybe i need more of them

wife called at 07:00 am "did a curb rush" but that is a other story"
__________________
Freude ist BMW
E91 SG LCI m-sport,E88 AW m-sport
E91_E88_E21 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #99
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,792
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_90 View Post
are you crazy? stay with your SF-71
or sell it to me. maybe i need more of them

wife called at 07:00 am "did a curb rush" but that is a other story"
Lol I've had plenty of people wanting to buy them but I'm just to lazy to ship. Don't want to deal with any of the headaches of shipping large items.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #100
gmane
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i N54
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida

Posts: 244
iTrader: (1)

No updates? New pics with the revised bumper?
gmane is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #101
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,792
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmane View Post
No updates? New pics with the revised bumper?
Just for you. I'll have more uploaded later.


IMG_1113 by baldadar, on Flickr


IMG_1114 by baldadar, on Flickr



Fitment is 100% on the bumper, due to LTBMW using a stock bumper to mold this one. Excuse the dirty car, didn't have time to get it washed. We also didn't put in all the trim at the bottom since it is time intensive but it all bolts up perfectly fine.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #102
Grayson
Heisenberg
 
Grayson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, CA

Posts: 565
iTrader: (2)

Looks awesome as expected
__________________

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake
Grayson is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #103
gmane
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i N54
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida

Posts: 244
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmane View Post
No updates? New pics with the revised bumper?
Just for you. I'll have more uploaded later.


IMG_1113 by baldadar, on Flickr


IMG_1114 by baldadar, on Flickr



Fitment is 100% on the bumper, due to LTBMW using a stock bumper to mold this one. Excuse the dirty car, didn't have time to get it washed. We also didn't put in all the trim at the bottom since it is time intensive but it all bolts up perfectly fine.
Thanks! Looks great! Sign me up!
gmane is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #104
135v
New Member
 
Drives: 135
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: L.A.

Posts: 25
iTrader: (0)

Ltbmw is located is L.A. Rite? I can't wait till its ready... It looks phenomenal.. Any updates on concert pricing yet?
135v is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #105
cooler2442
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

Posts: 3,792
iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135v View Post
Ltbmw is located is L.A. Rite? I can't wait till its ready... It looks phenomenal.. Any updates on concert pricing yet?
No pricing just yet but there will be a group buy for sure.
__________________
cooler2442 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #106
gmane
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i N54
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida

Posts: 244
iTrader: (1)

Oh any word on what this thing is made of? Please say Poly and not fiberglass.. I'm not paying 1200 for fiberglass and I do hope it doesn't cost 1200..
gmane is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #107
Ammonia
Captain
 
Ammonia's Avatar
 
Drives: n54 135i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Posts: 741
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmane View Post
Oh any word on what this thing is made of? Please say Poly and not fiberglass.. I'm not paying 1200 for fiberglass and I do hope it doesn't cost 1200..
x243537248173094208
__________________

Mods: JB4 | Berk Race Axel-Back | VSRF DPs | BMS DCI | CM Meth + CMGS Controller | Stett CP | Tial BOV | RR Scoops | BMS LED AE | Matte Grills | 10% Tint | M Pedals | Blackline LCI | CSR Eyelids | Amber Overlays | Rear OEM Flaps | Seibon GTR Hood | Painted Spoiler | H-Style Front Lip | VMR V701s
Ammonia is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #108
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (6)

Want to see moarr pics!
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #109
spyder562
Second Lieutenant
 
spyder562's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White 1M
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Long Beach

Posts: 241
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmane View Post
Oh any word on what this thing is made of? Please say Poly and not fiberglass.. I'm not paying 1200 for fiberglass and I do hope it doesn't cost 1200..
The product will NOT be fiberglass. It will be made in poly.

LTBMW does things the right way for the long run.
spyder562 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #110
uberschnell
Brigadier General
 
uberschnell's Avatar
 
Drives: // 135i //, X5
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 3,368
iTrader: (43)

fuck, that's bad ass. I'm in.
uberschnell is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST