BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #221
koastal
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135 DCT -2011
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sunshine Coast

Posts: 237
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie M3ti View Post
Many of us old fogeys from the BMW drivers club would show you youngsters how to really get around EC or WP.

The BMW drivers club runs Supersprints at Wakefield Park and Eastern Creek.

Several of us old Fogeys also do proper racing as well.

My production car spec 130i did a 1:48.3 last weekend at EC on the GP circuit.
Shoot - that is well quick.
Particularly for a n/a car
Must steer ok for an old bloke !!
koastal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2013, 08:01 AM   #222
Aussie M3ti
Racer
 
Drives: White 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney Australia

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjekl View Post
Mate I'm a total amateur when it comes to racing, i just thought our modified vehicles might be frowned upon by the sensible older type within the club
How modified do you want to get. The club president runs a road registered E30 with 2.8 litre M52 engine in it.

There are even BMW with other brand engines in them. Modified is not a problem.

There is a class structure to cater for modifications. So you are competing against cars of similar levels of mods.

Cheers

Brian
Aussie M3ti is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #223
Aussie M3ti
Racer
 
Drives: White 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney Australia

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
Hello! Do you mind if I ask how supersprint events work? I'm sure both drjekl and I would be keen on finding out more information. Maybe then we can turn up one day. It would make for some interesting competition as opposed to just running SOTS track days.
Supersprints are racing the clock. They let cars out one at a time or in pairs for normally 3-4 flying laps and the objective is to set the fastest time for your class.

The BMW club uses different classes based on type of BMW and mod levels.

1M are in the Modern M (MOD)class and there is a modified M (MM)class as well. Some seriously quick cars in that class.

135i are in class E along with other turbo non M cars and some higher performance NA cars.

See below for the results of the last supersprint at Wakefield, sorry about the crappy formatting but you can't link to Natsoft anymore.

As you can see there is huge mix of cars and associated times.

Next event is a SMP South on 7 July.

Pos Car Competitor/Team Driver Vehicle Cap CL Laps Fastest...Lap Gap</B>

1 4 Endree Saade Endree Saade BMW E36 M3T R 12 4 1:05.4430*
2 57 Ed Kreamer Ed Kreamer MITSUBISHI EVO 9 O 20 5 1:06.4670 0:01.0240
3 100 Dori Saade Dori Saade BMW E36 M3 MM 13 12 1:08.1820 0:02.7390
4 23 Warrick Morris Warrick Morris PORSCHE 911 GT3 O 10 10 1:08.3870 0:02.9440
5 940 Lachlan Higgins Lachlan Higgins MITSUBISHI EVO 10 O 23 23 1:08.7700 0:03.3270
6 86 Daniel Kapetanovic Daniel Kapetanovic BMW E36 328S/C E 20 15 1:08.8480 0:03.4050
7 19 Arthur Scerri Arthur Scerri BMW E36 328SC E 27 1 1:08.9200 0:03.4770
8 68 Phllip Allen Phllip Allen BMW E46 M3 E 30 8 1:09.2970 0:03.8540
9 39 Avo Sogohomonian Avo Sogohomonian BMW E46 M3 R 32 3 1:09.9830 0:04.5400
10 135 Mark Boudib Mark Boudib BMW E82 135I E 16 3 1:10.2710 0:04.8280
11 8 Martin Duursma Martin Duursma BMW E92 M3 MOD 5 3 1:10.3710 0:04.9280
12 333 Con Zeritis Con Zeritis BMW E36 M3 MM 26 10 1:10.4840 0:05.0410
13 41 Greg Lomax Greg Lomax BMW E46 M3 MOD 30 10 1:11.0390 0:05.5960
14 307 Chris Weir Chris Weir HOLDEN COMMODORE O 25 24 1:11.0970 0:05.6540
15 28 Tom Browell Tom Browell MINI COOPER S D 24 1 1:11.3820 0:05.9390
16 89 Gary Pearse Gary Pearse BMW E30 3.8 D 29 29 1:11.9040 0:06.4610
17 36 Richard Amadio Richard Amadio BMW M COUPE MM 22 4 1:12.2400 0:06.7970
18 60 Alan Tattersall Alan Tattersall MAZDA MX5SE O 21 14 1:12.8800 0:07.4370
19 40 Rob Auburn Rob Auburn BMW E82 135I E 20 3 1:13.1360 0:07.6930
20 67 Bob Williams Bob Williams BMW E30 2.8 C 33 3 1:13.2220 0:07.7790
21 76 Trent Winduss Trent Winduss MINI COOPER S D 21 11 1:13.2280 0:07.7850
22 600 Laura Tattersall Laura Tattersall MAZDA MX5SE O 23 22 1:13.4540 0:08.0110
23 379 Murray Friend Murray Friend BMW Roadster MCL 26 5 1:13.5150 0:08.0720
24 52 Robert McBrien Robert McBrien Mini Cooper S D 14 11 1:13.6480 0:08.2050
25 2 Andrew Anderson Andrew Anderson BMW E30 2.8 C 27 19 1:14.0530 0:08.6100
26 78 Nick Voegt Nick Voegt BMW E36 M3 MCL 20 8 1:14.1530 0:08.7100
27 201 Rohan Morgan Rohan Morgan BMW E36 M3 MCL 27 13 1:14.2850 0:08.8420
28 6 John Webster John Webster BMW E92 M3 MOD 22 5 1:14.3710 0:08.9280
29 15 Grant Herron Grant Herron BMW E46 M3 MOD 27 3 1:14.4470 0:09.0040
30 75 Robert Dawson Robert Dawson BMW E30 M3 MCL 24 4 1:14.6910 0:09.2480
31 152 Lachlan McBrien Lachlan McBrien Mini Copper S D 7 4 1:14.7960 0:09.3530
32 860 Kate Kapetanovic Kate Kapetanovic BMW E36 328S/C E 19 18 1:15.2980 0:09.8550
33 30 Chris Kingsland Chris Kingsland BMW E36 328I C 32 12 1:15.7300 0:10.2870
34 85 Bruce Atlee Bruce Atlee COMMODORE O 29 4 1:15.9640 0:10.5210
35 37 Avril Hodge Avril Hodge MINI COOPER S D 18 5 1:16.0970 0:10.6540
36 512 Edward Yates Edward Yates BMW 2002 TII A 20 12 1:17.7450 0:12.3020
37 20 David Morgan David Morgan BMW E36 M3 MCL 22 16 1:18.3930 0:12.9500
38 22 Graeme Anderson Graeme Anderson BMW E30 325E B 27 11 1:18.7590 0:13.3160
39 200 Owen Morgan Owen Morgan MINI COOPER S C 27 27 1:18.8600 0:13.4170
40 42 Harry Georgian Harry Georgian BMW E30 323I B 24 17 1:18.9640 0:13.5210
41 43 Dennis Procter Dennis Procter TOYOTA 86 O 26 24 1:20.6330 0:15.1900
42 10 Alex Aslan Alex Aslan BMW E30 325I B 3 3 1:21.6550 0:16.2120
43 538 Toff Hanbury Toff Hanbury BMW 2002TII A 17 5 1:21.9230 0:16.4800
44 535 Trevor Kilner Trevor Kilner BMW E12 M535 B 16 14 1:22.1130 0:16.6700
45 16 Steve Wilde Steve Wilde BMW 1602 A 4 3 1:26.5180 0:21.0750
46 31 Edward Forgacs Edward Forgacs BMW E39 M5 MCL 15 10 1:27.5970 0:22.1540
Aussie M3ti is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #224
TimMc
Lieutenant Colonel
 
TimMc's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i SCT N54
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Posts: 1,862
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie M3ti View Post
How modified do you want to get. The club president runs a road registered E30 with 2.8 litre M52 engine in it.

There are even BMW with other brand engines in them. Modified is not a problem.

There is a class structure to cater for modifications. So you are competing against cars of similar levels of mods.

Cheers

Brian
Sounds like the Qld Club. Even our president has a highly modified E30 with a 2.8 litre M52 engine in it. Must be a requirement of office.
TimMc is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #225
froop
Colonel
 
froop's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 2,156
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie M3ti View Post
Supersprints are racing the clock. They let cars out one at a time or in pairs for normally 3-4 flying laps and the objective is to set the fastest time for your class.

The BMW club uses different classes based on type of BMW and mod levels.

1M are in the Modern M (MOD)class and there is a modified M (MM)class as well. Some seriously quick cars in that class.

135i are in class E along with other turbo non M cars and some higher performance NA cars.

See below for the results of the last supersprint at Wakefield, sorry about the crappy formatting but you can't link to Natsoft anymore.

As you can see there is huge mix of cars and associated times.

Next event is a SMP South on 7 July.

Pos Car Competitor/Team Driver Vehicle Cap CL Laps Fastest...Lap Gap</B>

1 4 Endree Saade Endree Saade BMW E36 M3T R 12 4 1:05.4430*
2 57 Ed Kreamer Ed Kreamer MITSUBISHI EVO 9 O 20 5 1:06.4670 0:01.0240
3 100 Dori Saade Dori Saade BMW E36 M3 MM 13 12 1:08.1820 0:02.7390
4 23 Warrick Morris Warrick Morris PORSCHE 911 GT3 O 10 10 1:08.3870 0:02.9440
5 940 Lachlan Higgins Lachlan Higgins MITSUBISHI EVO 10 O 23 23 1:08.7700 0:03.3270
6 86 Daniel Kapetanovic Daniel Kapetanovic BMW E36 328S/C E 20 15 1:08.8480 0:03.4050
7 19 Arthur Scerri Arthur Scerri BMW E36 328SC E 27 1 1:08.9200 0:03.4770
8 68 Phllip Allen Phllip Allen BMW E46 M3 E 30 8 1:09.2970 0:03.8540
9 39 Avo Sogohomonian Avo Sogohomonian BMW E46 M3 R 32 3 1:09.9830 0:04.5400
10 135 Mark Boudib Mark Boudib BMW E82 135I E 16 3 1:10.2710 0:04.8280
11 8 Martin Duursma Martin Duursma BMW E92 M3 MOD 5 3 1:10.3710 0:04.9280
12 333 Con Zeritis Con Zeritis BMW E36 M3 MM 26 10 1:10.4840 0:05.0410
13 41 Greg Lomax Greg Lomax BMW E46 M3 MOD 30 10 1:11.0390 0:05.5960
14 307 Chris Weir Chris Weir HOLDEN COMMODORE O 25 24 1:11.0970 0:05.6540
15 28 Tom Browell Tom Browell MINI COOPER S D 24 1 1:11.3820 0:05.9390
16 89 Gary Pearse Gary Pearse BMW E30 3.8 D 29 29 1:11.9040 0:06.4610
17 36 Richard Amadio Richard Amadio BMW M COUPE MM 22 4 1:12.2400 0:06.7970
18 60 Alan Tattersall Alan Tattersall MAZDA MX5SE O 21 14 1:12.8800 0:07.4370
19 40 Rob Auburn Rob Auburn BMW E82 135I E 20 3 1:13.1360 0:07.6930
20 67 Bob Williams Bob Williams BMW E30 2.8 C 33 3 1:13.2220 0:07.7790
21 76 Trent Winduss Trent Winduss MINI COOPER S D 21 11 1:13.2280 0:07.7850
22 600 Laura Tattersall Laura Tattersall MAZDA MX5SE O 23 22 1:13.4540 0:08.0110
23 379 Murray Friend Murray Friend BMW Roadster MCL 26 5 1:13.5150 0:08.0720
24 52 Robert McBrien Robert McBrien Mini Cooper S D 14 11 1:13.6480 0:08.2050
25 2 Andrew Anderson Andrew Anderson BMW E30 2.8 C 27 19 1:14.0530 0:08.6100
26 78 Nick Voegt Nick Voegt BMW E36 M3 MCL 20 8 1:14.1530 0:08.7100
27 201 Rohan Morgan Rohan Morgan BMW E36 M3 MCL 27 13 1:14.2850 0:08.8420
28 6 John Webster John Webster BMW E92 M3 MOD 22 5 1:14.3710 0:08.9280
29 15 Grant Herron Grant Herron BMW E46 M3 MOD 27 3 1:14.4470 0:09.0040
30 75 Robert Dawson Robert Dawson BMW E30 M3 MCL 24 4 1:14.6910 0:09.2480
31 152 Lachlan McBrien Lachlan McBrien Mini Copper S D 7 4 1:14.7960 0:09.3530
32 860 Kate Kapetanovic Kate Kapetanovic BMW E36 328S/C E 19 18 1:15.2980 0:09.8550
33 30 Chris Kingsland Chris Kingsland BMW E36 328I C 32 12 1:15.7300 0:10.2870
34 85 Bruce Atlee Bruce Atlee COMMODORE O 29 4 1:15.9640 0:10.5210
35 37 Avril Hodge Avril Hodge MINI COOPER S D 18 5 1:16.0970 0:10.6540
36 512 Edward Yates Edward Yates BMW 2002 TII A 20 12 1:17.7450 0:12.3020
37 20 David Morgan David Morgan BMW E36 M3 MCL 22 16 1:18.3930 0:12.9500
38 22 Graeme Anderson Graeme Anderson BMW E30 325E B 27 11 1:18.7590 0:13.3160
39 200 Owen Morgan Owen Morgan MINI COOPER S C 27 27 1:18.8600 0:13.4170
40 42 Harry Georgian Harry Georgian BMW E30 323I B 24 17 1:18.9640 0:13.5210
41 43 Dennis Procter Dennis Procter TOYOTA 86 O 26 24 1:20.6330 0:15.1900
42 10 Alex Aslan Alex Aslan BMW E30 325I B 3 3 1:21.6550 0:16.2120
43 538 Toff Hanbury Toff Hanbury BMW 2002TII A 17 5 1:21.9230 0:16.4800
44 535 Trevor Kilner Trevor Kilner BMW E12 M535 B 16 14 1:22.1130 0:16.6700
45 16 Steve Wilde Steve Wilde BMW 1602 A 4 3 1:26.5180 0:21.0750
46 31 Edward Forgacs Edward Forgacs BMW E39 M5 MCL 15 10 1:27.5970 0:22.1540
Thanks for that info Brian.

I actually know Mark, did a WP SOTS day with him last year. He's running pretty fast laps. 1.08s now I think which is pretty epic.

How often do the supersprint days happen and how much does it cost to attend if we're a member of the BMW NSW Drivers Club?

Alex
froop is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-27-2013, 02:21 AM   #226
Aussie M3ti
Racer
 
Drives: White 130i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney Australia

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
Thanks for that info Brian.

How often do the supersprint days happen and how much does it cost to attend if we're a member of the BMW NSW Drivers Club?

Alex
Alex,

The next event at SMP south is $220 and they run about 6 supersprint and a couple of motorkhanas a year.

Link here to the clubsport pages which has entry forms etc.

http://www.bmwclubnsw.asn.au/clubsport.html

Cheers

Brian
Aussie M3ti is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #227
froop
Colonel
 
froop's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 2,156
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
Has anyone done a supersprint day at Eastern Creek?

RDC SUPERSPRINTS

Supersprints are a speed event where cars are sent out onto the circuit in pairs to set their fastest single lap. The pairings are sent out at 10 second intervals, with the fastest pair at the front to minimise overtaking. It is not a race - in fact, anyone found to be “racing” is sent straight to the stewards.
This year, the ARDC are running three rounds of the NSW Supersprint Championship:

April 14
- June 16
- September 8
Cars are divided into seven “types”.
- Type 1 is for standard registered road cars.
- Type 2 is for modified registered road cars.
- Type 3 is for touring cars and production sports cars which can be modified as per the Improved Production regulations.
- Type 4 is for sports sedans.
- Type 5 is for openwheelers, sports/racing cars and clubman sports cars.
-Type 6 is for time attack cars.
- Type SV (Special Vehicles) is for road registered kit cars, modified road registered cars and other cars running on slicks.
All types have classes within them loosely based on engine size.

Kind of short notice and its probably booked out, but a work mate told me its $180 and you get at least 4 runs in before lunch time then in the afternoon a few cars have self destructed and you can get 6 + runs in that afternoon (by memory he said you get about 10 minutes for each 'outing'.
http://www.ardc.com.au/events/detail...te-Practice/61

If you have an ARDC membership and a CAMS license you're entitled to go to these practice days. Only $105 for members or $135 for non-members for a full day at EC. That seems prettycheap seeing as though an ARDC "your car our track" day or whatever costs $300 for half a day (half price if you have an ARDC membership and don't need a CAMS license). Though I guess those days include an instructor I think.

I think I might get an ARDC membership and CAMS license sometime. I like Wakefield Park but it's just so far to drive...

It's possible to get a BMW Drivers Club membership and those practice days would only cost $135 still. It would be nice to be in a club with other BMW enthusiasts but ARDC seem to hold a lot more events.

So conflicted...
froop is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #228
melbv
Private
 
Drives: AW 135i coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: melbourne

Posts: 72
iTrader: (0)

i am interested in doing some track days ....
Just wondering if there's any upcoming bmw track events for melbourne Phillip Island or Winton?

cheers
melbv is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #229
timbo_3101
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Slow
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Melbourne

Posts: 443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbv View Post
i am interested in doing some track days ....
Just wondering if there's any upcoming bmw track events for melbourne Phillip Island or Winton?
cheers
AROCA
Phillip Island Sat 6th July
Broadford Sun 21st July
Winton Sun 4th August
Sandown Sun 11th August
Phillip Island Sun 17th November

Club Audi Victoria overlaps with BMW E30 racing, but is separate from BMW CCV motorsport

BMW CCV
Calder Park unconfirmed Sept date
Venue unconfirmed Sat 23rd Nov

Driver Dynamics
Sandown Sun 8th Dec

John Bowe Driving
Sandown Mon 15th July
Phillip Island Fri 2nd Aug (invitation)
Sandown Mon 19th Aug
Winton Mon 9th Sept
Winton Mon 21st Oct
Sandown Fri 29th Nov

Maserati Club of Australia
Winton Sun 30th June 2013

PIARC
Phillip Island Sat 17th and Sun 18th Aug 2013

Tampered Motorsport
Winton Sat 20th July
Winton Sat 17th Aug
Winton Sun 29th Sept
Winton Tues 5th Nov
Winton (long-short) Sun 15th Dec

WRX Club
Phillip Island Sat 20th July 2013
timbo_3101 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2013, 01:44 AM   #230
skidz
Banned
 
Drives: 1mers nuts :D
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: unda da bridge

Posts: 516
iTrader: (0)

There is a SOTS day at Wakefield next Tuesday if anyone is interested
skidz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #231
Ian///M
Major General
 
Ian///M's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AU

Posts: 6,243
iTrader: (0)

Burrows day at EC tomorrow .... Who's going?
__________________
BMW 1M VO - Cobb + PTF e-Tune, Akrapovic wireless, MadDad mids, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP, TurboSmart PB DV's, SSK, CDV, OCC, AWRON Gauge, Hankook RS-3's, Vorshlag Camber plates
Ian///M is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #232
froop
Colonel
 
froop's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 2,156
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M
Burrows day at EC tomorrow .... Who's going?
The Farm postponed again *sigh*...

I need to get my track kicks soon but probably looking to find a weekend day if possible. Also, heading to WSID tomorrow night. You should come. It's right around the corner and would be awesome for testing your new PTF tune.
__________________
Procede Rev 3 | PWM Meth | Mr5 Intake | AFE Scoops | ER FMIC | ER CP | TiAl BOV | AR Catless DPs | CP-E Exhaust | Forgestar F14s | M3 Strut Tower Brace | M3 Front Arms | M3 F + R Sway Bars | M3 Rear End Conversion | Moton Clubsports with Swift Springs | Vorshlag Camber Plates | ECS 2-Piece Rotors | SS Lines | Cool Carbons | BR Half Cage | BMWP SSK | BMWP Interior/Exterior Goodies | Blacklines | P3 Gauge | 1M Interior |
froop is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #233
MightyMouseTech
Major
 
MightyMouseTech's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Posts: 1,039
iTrader: (0)

Will be teaching up at Calabogie on Aug 22nd with the Motorsport Club of Ottawa. (MCO.org).

Hopefully the new car will arrive before that for some open instructor lapping. Nothing like taking a new car on track..... eek! Luckily it was already broken in on Stelvio.
MightyMouseTech is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #234
froop
Colonel
 
froop's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 2,156
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
Will be teaching up at Calabogie on Aug 22nd with the Motorsport Club of Ottawa. (MCO.org).

Hopefully the new car will arrive before that for some open instructor lapping. Nothing like taking a new car on track..... eek! Luckily it was already broken in on Stelvio.
Wrong side of the world mate
__________________
Procede Rev 3 | PWM Meth | Mr5 Intake | AFE Scoops | ER FMIC | ER CP | TiAl BOV | AR Catless DPs | CP-E Exhaust | Forgestar F14s | M3 Strut Tower Brace | M3 Front Arms | M3 F + R Sway Bars | M3 Rear End Conversion | Moton Clubsports with Swift Springs | Vorshlag Camber Plates | ECS 2-Piece Rotors | SS Lines | Cool Carbons | BR Half Cage | BMWP SSK | BMWP Interior/Exterior Goodies | Blacklines | P3 Gauge | 1M Interior |
froop is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #235
Ian///M
Major General
 
Ian///M's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AU

Posts: 6,243
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
The Farm postponed again *sigh*...

I need to get my track kicks soon but probably looking to find a weekend day if possible. Also, heading to WSID tomorrow night. You should come. It's right around the corner and would be awesome for testing your new PTF tune.
What time do drags start?

Yes Farm cancelled again!
__________________
BMW 1M VO - Cobb + PTF e-Tune, Akrapovic wireless, MadDad mids, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP, TurboSmart PB DV's, SSK, CDV, OCC, AWRON Gauge, Hankook RS-3's, Vorshlag Camber plates

Last edited by Ian///M; 08-05-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Ian///M is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #236
froop
Colonel
 
froop's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 2,156
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
What time do drags start?
They start at 6pm on the dot but best to try and get there a little earlier to fill in the forms and go through scrutineering. If you arrive at 6 you usually only get in maybe 4-5 runs at most. If you get there earlier and start racing at 6 you might get in an extra 2 runs.

$55 and all you need is long sleeve pants/shirt and a helmet.
__________________
Procede Rev 3 | PWM Meth | Mr5 Intake | AFE Scoops | ER FMIC | ER CP | TiAl BOV | AR Catless DPs | CP-E Exhaust | Forgestar F14s | M3 Strut Tower Brace | M3 Front Arms | M3 F + R Sway Bars | M3 Rear End Conversion | Moton Clubsports with Swift Springs | Vorshlag Camber Plates | ECS 2-Piece Rotors | SS Lines | Cool Carbons | BR Half Cage | BMWP SSK | BMWP Interior/Exterior Goodies | Blacklines | P3 Gauge | 1M Interior |
froop is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #237
Zuzu
Major General
 
Zuzu's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1M Beast
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SyDnEy Oz

Posts: 7,530
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
Yes Farm cancelled again!
They cant seem to get the numbers to hold it without a loss..
__________________
ZUZETTE Build..http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606023
COBB tune . ETS FMIC . aFe CAI . Meisterschaft GT exhaust . SSK . Custom Midpipes . CDV . BM OCC . H&R springs :
Zuzu is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #238
froop
Colonel
 
froop's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 2,156
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
Yes Farm cancelled again!
They cant seem to get the numbers to hold it without a loss..
Is it numbers? I thought it was just that the owner of the farm kept having something on which clashed with the scheduled day.
__________________
Procede Rev 3 | PWM Meth | Mr5 Intake | AFE Scoops | ER FMIC | ER CP | TiAl BOV | AR Catless DPs | CP-E Exhaust | Forgestar F14s | M3 Strut Tower Brace | M3 Front Arms | M3 F + R Sway Bars | M3 Rear End Conversion | Moton Clubsports with Swift Springs | Vorshlag Camber Plates | ECS 2-Piece Rotors | SS Lines | Cool Carbons | BR Half Cage | BMWP SSK | BMWP Interior/Exterior Goodies | Blacklines | P3 Gauge | 1M Interior |
froop is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #239
Steve500
BLACK is BEST
 
Drives: E90 335i,R53 Cooper S,MB 380SL
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 130
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M
Burrows day at EC tomorrow .... Who's going?
The Farm postponed again *sigh*...

I need to get my track kicks soon but probably looking to find a weekend day if possible. Also, heading to WSID tomorrow night. You should come. It's right around the corner and would be awesome for testing your new PTF tune.
Circuit Club.... Saturday 7th at Wakefield. I'll be there.
__________________
2008 E90 335i-Sapphire Black-M Sport-H&R Cup Kit-M3 Control Arms & Castor Rods-M3 Sway Bars-M3 Rear Bits-Procede V5-PWM Meth-Quaife LSD-AR DP's-BSH OCC-ER FMIC-Forge DV's-AFe Dual Cones-19inch BBS LM Wheels-Conti 5P Tyres-Cool Carbon Pads-Braided Lines-Performance Gearknob & Handbrake-Performance Rear Diffuser-P3 Vent Gauge V2
Steve500 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #240
froop
Colonel
 
froop's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 2,156
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve500
Quote:
Originally Posted by froop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M
Burrows day at EC tomorrow .... Who's going?
The Farm postponed again *sigh*...

I need to get my track kicks soon but probably looking to find a weekend day if possible. Also, heading to WSID tomorrow night. You should come. It's right around the corner and would be awesome for testing your new PTF tune.
Circuit Club.... Saturday 7th at Wakefield. I'll be there.
Ah yeah I saw that...would have been perfect except the partners parents are coming over from interstate that weekend
__________________
Procede Rev 3 | PWM Meth | Mr5 Intake | AFE Scoops | ER FMIC | ER CP | TiAl BOV | AR Catless DPs | CP-E Exhaust | Forgestar F14s | M3 Strut Tower Brace | M3 Front Arms | M3 F + R Sway Bars | M3 Rear End Conversion | Moton Clubsports with Swift Springs | Vorshlag Camber Plates | ECS 2-Piece Rotors | SS Lines | Cool Carbons | BR Half Cage | BMWP SSK | BMWP Interior/Exterior Goodies | Blacklines | P3 Gauge | 1M Interior |
froop is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-06-2013, 07:10 AM   #241
MightyMouseTech
Major
 
MightyMouseTech's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Posts: 1,039
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
Wrong side of the world mate
Shit. Could not see that is was the Aussie section from my phone.
MightyMouseTech is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #242
Ian///M
Major General
 
Ian///M's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AU

Posts: 6,243
iTrader: (0)

2 BMW NSW Club events on 24-25th Aug. Motorkhana & supersprint
http://bmwclubnsw.asn.au/newsletters/dl.php?id=217
http://bmwclubnsw.asn.au/newsletters/dl.php?id=218

I have registered for MK on 24th
__________________
BMW 1M VO - Cobb + PTF e-Tune, Akrapovic wireless, MadDad mids, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP, TurboSmart PB DV's, SSK, CDV, OCC, AWRON Gauge, Hankook RS-3's, Vorshlag Camber plates
Ian///M is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST