BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #67
gazz
///Mbassador
 
gazz's Avatar
 
Drives: The horse I fell off
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gold Coast Australia

Posts: 1,075
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
well no but the drop down on the right hand side said m3 and when i changed to say 335 brembo went 'poof' no longer to be seen
Woops sorry; got my wires crossed. I thought you meant the steering wheel.
gazz is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #68
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Brigadier General
 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,825
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post

Not sure if Stu deals with Brembo, if so, may be good person to ask?
Yes I can get Brembos, considering a set for my car, but due to cost probably front only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
well no but the drop down on the right hand side said m3 and when i changed to say 335 brembo went 'poof' no longer to be seen
Per my application list for 335i E92:

Front 6 piston caliper with choice of 355mm or 380mm rotor, drilled or slotted
Rear 4 piston caliper with 345mm rotor, drilled or slotted

Various colours available red, yellow, silver etc.

Pricing:
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #69
sparoz
Brigadier General
 
sparoz's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1///M; AW X3 30d
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine Coast

Posts: 4,820
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5 View Post
Yes I can get Brembos, considering a set for my car, but due to cost probably front only.

Per my application list for 335i E92:

Front 6 piston caliper with choice of 355mm or 380mm rotor, drilled or slotted
Rear 4 piston caliper with 345mm rotor, drilled or slotted

Various colours available red, yellow, silver etc.

Pricing:
Great to hear, I can get the pads from you then.
__________________
1///M - Valencia Orange
X3 30d - Alpine White

Under Six Seconds http://www.under6s.com
sparoz is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #70
Alpine*
Brigadier General
 
Alpine*'s Avatar
 
Drives: CLK63 Black
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (0)

Alpine* is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2012, 01:19 AM   #71
sparoz
Brigadier General
 
sparoz's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1///M; AW X3 30d
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine Coast

Posts: 4,820
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
sorry!!!
__________________
1///M - Valencia Orange
X3 30d - Alpine White

Under Six Seconds http://www.under6s.com
sparoz is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #72
Alpine*
Brigadier General
 
Alpine*'s Avatar
 
Drives: CLK63 Black
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (0)

They are schmick but Sparoz.
Alpine* is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2012, 02:53 AM   #73
Tit
...
 
Tit's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i // R56JCW
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia

Posts: 195
iTrader: (0)

Congrats John! I'll be hassling you for a look-see at the Cayman before it finds a new home!
__________________
Tit is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #74
Curare86
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: perth

Posts: 580
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
Cheers

Can't find repeaters or anything like that on my phone right now

Nice pedals! Prefer the look of bimmian ones myself though
aaaaand just ordered them as well. Damn you guys
Curare86 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #75
Alpine*
Brigadier General
 
Alpine*'s Avatar
 
Drives: CLK63 Black
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (0)

Ok, current plan is pickup the BSM from Newcastle Saturday August 18.

We will be staying in a hotel in Sydney CBD overnight on the Friday night and get away first thing Saturday for the drive up north.

Suggestions where to meet for those interested in a drive up north and back, at say 9:00?
Alpine* is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #76
jaffa12
Major
 
Drives: 1M, M235i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 1,428
iTrader: (0)

happy for you john, but couldn't you have chosen another date will try to join the convoy.
__________________
|Donald|e30is|e46|e46m|r32|e82m|amg45|f22m|
jaffa12 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 03:08 AM   #77
Alpine*
Brigadier General
 
Alpine*'s Avatar
 
Drives: CLK63 Black
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (0)

The initial interest here has......... waned.... For a tour de force of 1Ms to Newcastle.

Not to worry, it's a no brainier for us as we are going to get the BSM so.....

Better idea maybe is to have a meet Sunday mid morning at Dose Espresso where we met back in early January, wow 7 months ago.

Dose Espresso
Chatswood
187-191 High St
Willoughby North, NSW

Any takers, if there is interest for coffee (tea for Mr Advan ), a chat and some car ogling I will create a separate thread. Should Kenny grace us with his presence we can only hope he will dress more appropriately, ie no bike pants please FFS!

INTEREST?
Alpine* is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 03:21 AM   #78
Zuzu
Major General
 
Zuzu's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1M Beast
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SyDnEy Oz

Posts: 7,533
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
The initial interest here has......... waned.... For a tour de force of 1Ms to Newcastle.

Not to worry, it's a no brainier for us as we are going to get the BSM so.....

Better idea maybe is to have a meet Sunday mid morning at Dose Espresso where we met back in early January, wow 7 months ago.

Dose Espresso
Chatswood
187-191 High St
Willoughby North, NSW

Any takers, if there is interest for coffee (tea for Mr Advan ), a chat and some car ogling I will create a separate thread. Should Kenny grace us with his presence we can only hope he will dress more appropriately, ie no bike pants please FFS!

INTEREST?
I thought the NC road trip was still on..

Could still meet up in the morning somewhere before you hit the freeway and drive up..
__________________
ZUZETTE Build..http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606023
COBB tune . ETS FMIC . aFe CAI . Meisterschaft GT exhaust . SSK . Custom Midpipes . CDV . BM OCC . H&R springs :
Zuzu is online now   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #79
Alpine*
Brigadier General
 
Alpine*'s Avatar
 
Drives: CLK63 Black
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
I thought the NC road trip was still on..

Could still meet up in the morning somewhere before you hit the freeway and drive up..

Happy with that idea Joe, it was just that Donny was the only one who posted so I made an assumption, you know an ass of me and you..

Suggestions for an 8:00 Saturday meet before heading up the PAC hwy?

We can still do Sunday, never one to knock back a good brew and car stuff
Alpine* is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 03:58 AM   #80
Ian///M
Major General
 
Ian///M's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AU

Posts: 6,246
iTrader: (0)

I am in
Ian///M is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 04:47 AM   #81
jaffa12
Major
 
Drives: 1M, M235i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 1,428
iTrader: (0)

I can def in for Sunday. Still trying to wiggle out of Saturday commitment. Should know Friday.
__________________
|Donald|e30is|e46|e46m|r32|e82m|amg45|f22m|
jaffa12 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 06:23 AM   #82
Tit
...
 
Tit's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i // R56JCW
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia

Posts: 195
iTrader: (0)

I would have tried to join you John, but I'm off in Melbourne over the weekend....happy car-collecting!!

Quote:
no bike pants please FFS!
LOL!
__________________
Tit is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #83
Zuzu
Major General
 
Zuzu's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1M Beast
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SyDnEy Oz

Posts: 7,533
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
Happy with that idea Joe, it was just that Donny was the only one who posted so I made an assumption, you know an ass of me and you..

Suggestions for an 8:00 Saturday meet before heading up the PAC hwy?

We can still do Sunday, never one to knock back a good brew and car stuff
I am in...

NOW... "Did you say assume"..

Found the classic Odd Couple scene..Go to 4.25...

__________________
ZUZETTE Build..http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606023
COBB tune . ETS FMIC . aFe CAI . Meisterschaft GT exhaust . SSK . Custom Midpipes . CDV . BM OCC . H&R springs :
Zuzu is online now   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2012, 06:27 AM   #84
jaffa12
Major
 
Drives: 1M, M235i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 1,428
iTrader: (0)

M THREE on the BSM?
__________________
|Donald|e30is|e46|e46m|r32|e82m|amg45|f22m|
jaffa12 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #85
Alpine*
Brigadier General
 
Alpine*'s Avatar
 
Drives: CLK63 Black
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffa12 View Post
M THREE on the BSM?

It was bad enough on the actual real M3, and funny on the Polo, but on a 1M = dick.

Nah, maybe I will get something special, easy to do in Canberra, but expensive $2500.
Alpine* is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #86
sparoz
Brigadier General
 
sparoz's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1///M; AW X3 30d
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine Coast

Posts: 4,820
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
It was bad enough on the actual real M3, and funny on the Polo, but on a 1M = dick.

Nah, maybe I will get something special, easy to do in Canberra, but expensive $2500.
Dare you to do this:
Attached Images
 
__________________
1///M - Valencia Orange
X3 30d - Alpine White

Under Six Seconds http://www.under6s.com
sparoz is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2012, 08:17 AM   #87
Alpine*
Brigadier General
 
Alpine*'s Avatar
 
Drives: CLK63 Black
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
Dare you to do this:
That's yours isn't it

Hey, show us your brake bits! (I'm jealous )
Alpine* is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #88
sparoz
Brigadier General
 
sparoz's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1///M; AW X3 30d
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine Coast

Posts: 4,820
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
That's yours isn't it

Hey, show us your brake bits! (I'm jealous )
Still waiting . Out of stock at Brembos and they are on their month break. Expecting late september .
__________________
1///M - Valencia Orange
X3 30d - Alpine White

Under Six Seconds http://www.under6s.com
sparoz is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST