BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-31-2012, 05:42 AM   #23
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Alpine*'s Avatar
Australia
96
Rep
3,366
Posts

Drives: Frog
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

I'm interested.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 06:03 AM   #24
Harry1M
New Member
Harry1M's Avatar
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

I'm in for the group buy, carbon for me.


Cheers,

Harry.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 06:58 AM   #25
Denso
Major
Denso's Avatar
Scotland
150
Rep
1,204
Posts

Drives: AW 1M gone but not forgotten.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Black Ness ///Monster

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1 View Post
Here`s another one on my car, looks spot on and fitting was easy (because my brother did it)
Like the pictures, do you have one full front on and at just above ground level ?
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 08:23 AM   #26
v1k0d3n
Captain
v1k0d3n's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
955
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

interested as well. another +1 for non CF version.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 10:21 AM   #27
m3dragon
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
46
Rep
1,864
Posts

Drives: CSL M3 / 1M AW
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sacramento

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to m3dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k0d3n View Post
interested as well. another +1 for non CF version.
interested as well
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #28
mm1
Private
0
Rep
94
Posts

Drives: exE90 M3/ now1M
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Riga, Latvia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denso View Post
Like the pictures, do you have one full front on and at just above ground level ?
No, but I`ll try to remember to make them.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 10:15 PM   #29
superchargedman
Captain
22
Rep
893
Posts

Drives: The ///Mbulance: 1M AW
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada

iTrader: (1)

I spoke to Marc at Lightweight about this thread and the gb. Great guy. Very helpful. It sounds like he'll be posting here soon and will consider a group buy discount.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 12:34 AM   #30
saurabh_turingMS
First Lieutenant
saurabh_turingMS's Avatar
Australia
8
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: 1M AW (F10 520D MSport - gone)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Great! Let's get the details, I'm interested as well.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #31
l888apex
First Lieutenant
l888apex's Avatar
3
Rep
323
Posts

Drives: #30/740 BSM 1M
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ashburn

iTrader: (0)

depends on price, I would be interested in gloss black
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #32
PJI
New Member
1
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lichfield

iTrader: (0)

I would be interested too.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #33
mn23
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: AW 1M
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: GTA

iTrader: (0)

Interested in GB too!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #34
Ian///M
Major General
Ian///M's Avatar
No_Country
93
Rep
6,262
Posts

Drives: 1M (Sold)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oz

iTrader: (0)

I am in for GB for non-CF
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 02:49 AM   #35
Fuchsröhre
Private
Fuchsröhre's Avatar
1
Rep
61
Posts

Drives: BMW 1M Coupé/ M3 CSL
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mittenaar/Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchargedman View Post
I spoke to Marc at Lightweight about this thread and the gb. Great guy. Very helpful. It sounds like he'll be posting here soon and will consider a group buy discount.
So, now as well, I'am here to answer all your questions. We build our Frontlip in PE not GFK. I tryed the lip on my 1M for three months. The GFK Version broke after a stone crashed into my front during a highspeed drive at the Highway. After that we builded the lip new, in PE! One piece, routed at CNC Machine, 10mm material, nearly unbreakable ! The colour options are black shine and black bride. On the pictures which are posted here, we installed the shine version.
Carbon: Available soon, but after the crashed GFK-Lip, we will build this version not in full Carbon, but in ABS (plastics molded AE material); than we will finish it with carbon Fiber and clear coating material. We think that this option is better than real carbon, because this you can repair in case of a stone hit. But, if there is enough interest, I can check the option for a lip in full carbon fibre.
This Morning I wrote our forwarder, to tell me the shipping and tax prices to ship the parts to USA, Canada, Taiwan and GB. After I know this prices, I will tell it here.
The Price for the shine/bride PE Version, shown on the pictures here, is included German VAT 399,- €

Marc, Lightweight
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #36
Dan Parker
Major
United_States
45
Rep
1,421
Posts

Drives: 2012 Golf R
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Thank you. It's great to hear real stress testing has been done on this part!
__________________
Dan Parker
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #37
superchargedman
Captain
22
Rep
893
Posts

Drives: The ///Mbulance: 1M AW
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada

iTrader: (1)

Thanks, Marc!
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #38
Gtrain
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
49
Rep
1,988
Posts

Drives: something slowwwww
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NYC

iTrader: (21)

Send a message via AIM to Gtrain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuchsröhre View Post
So, now as well, I'am here to answer all your questions. We build our Frontlip in PE not GFK. I tryed the lip on my 1M for three months. The GFK Version broke after a stone crashed into my front during a highspeed drive at the Highway. After that we builded the lip new, in PE! One piece, routed at CNC Machine, 10mm material, nearly unbreakable ! The colour options are black shine and black bride. On the pictures which are posted here, we installed the shine version.
Carbon: Available soon, but after the crashed GFK-Lip, we will build this version not in full Carbon, but in ABS (plastics molded AE material); than we will finish it with carbon Fiber and clear coating material. We think that this option is better than real carbon, because this you can repair in case of a stone hit. But, if there is enough interest, I can check the option for a lip in full carbon fibre.
This Morning I wrote our forwarder, to tell me the shipping and tax prices to ship the parts to USA, Canada, Taiwan and GB. After I know this prices, I will tell it here.
The Price for the shine/bride PE Version, shown on the pictures here, is included German VAT 399,- €

Marc, Lightweight
Keep us posted
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #39
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
Aussie_in_London's Avatar
44
Rep
1,682
Posts

Drives: 1M & track built Astra OPC
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Which of the 3 (small - medium-large) would be in-line with the splitter on the motogp safety car?







medium I am assuming....
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #40
oystero
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
445
Posts

Drives: AW 1M, E90 320d
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

+1 interested in GB
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #41
LOVEM
Major
United_States
43
Rep
1,046
Posts

Drives: 2011 1m VO
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

+1 Interested In Gb. Gloss Black.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #42
terivera
track Junkie
terivera's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
88
Posts

Drives: 2011 1 Series M coupe AW
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisville Ky

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEM View Post
+1 Interested In Gb. Gloss Black.
Count me in subject to price of course. Louisville, Ky state of confusion...
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2012, 08:35 AM   #43
Fuchsröhre
Private
Fuchsröhre's Avatar
1
Rep
61
Posts

Drives: BMW 1M Coupé/ M3 CSL
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mittenaar/Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_in_London View Post
Which of the 3 (small - medium-large) would be in-line with the splitter on the motogp safety car?







medium I am assuming....
The picture with the three lips in lane is a little bit wrong taken. The lips have all the same size, but you can fix it under the bumper as you like ! For that we made "long-holes". With this option, you can fit the lip deeper under the Car, or, if you like, even wider out of the bumper, just how you want it
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #44
alvchua
Private
alvchua's Avatar
Australia
0
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: 458 Speciale; E24 M635CSi
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

iTrader: (0)

Count me in for a GB too - need shipping to South Australia! Gloss black please!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.




1addicts
1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST