|08-06-2012, 06:54 PM||#1|
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA
▀▄ eas | Macht Schnell Motorsport Tow Straps - In Stock & Ready to Ship!
The Macht Schnell Motorsport Tow Strap eliminates the need for the factory tow hook or aluminum versions which can cause damage in a collision. Plus they add a touch of motorsport flair to your BMW. Available in either black or red.
- 1.75" Harness width
- 6000lb Harness Tensile Strength, heavy duty cross-stitching
- CNC stainless steel tow eyelet
- 2 TOW arrow decals included, in standard and reverse orientation
- Safer alternative to fixed factory tow hook or aftermarket aluminum versions
- Can easily be tucked away behind tow hook cover or slit protrusion
- Direct replacement for factory tow hook
- Sold individually, 2 required per vehicle
- Easy installation & removal
Note: Macht Schnell Motorsport Tow Straps should be used in emergency situations only and not as an alternative solution for properly securing a vehicle to a transporter or chassis dynamometer.
2008+ E82/8 1-Series & 1M
1998-2006 E46 3-series & M3
2006-2013 E9X 3-Series & M3
We have plenty of Macht Schnell Motorsport Tow Straps in stock and ready to ship today!
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier's Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|