BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-31-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 9,893
iTrader: (19)

New photos and video of 1M Eisenmann exhaust system!

Eisenmann’s long-anticipated 1M exhaust system seemed like a proverbial golden ticket to us at IND when the first prototype finally arrived at our warehouse. We carefully cut the Eisenmann packing tape, opened the box, and looked at Eisenmann’s latest creation for the first time. Of course seeing the polished stainless steel of the canister and perfectly hand-formed exhaust tips is a great sight, but the real privilege for all of us at IND was determining just who should get this first golden ticket.

We are fortunate enough to be friends with proud 1M owner Larry, or biglare on the 1addicts forum. His easy going personality, honest feedback, and real enthusiasm for BMW cars made him a perfect choice to try Eisenmann’s new 1M exhaust, and so shortly after landing in our warehouse, the 1M prototype box made it’s way to San Diego, the exhaust system made it’s way out of the box and finally Eisenmann’s 83mm tips made their way under the 1M’s beautiful rear valence.

Of course, we could go on and on about the sound of the exhaust system, but words, especially in this case, will only go so far. We’ll let the photos and videos speak for themselves. Enjoy!

http://eisenmannblog.com/2011/08/31/...xhaust-system/
























__________________

Last edited by Nate@IND; 12-28-2011 at 06:33 PM.
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
bvez3ro
Second Lieutenant
 
bvez3ro's Avatar
 
Drives: Public Transportation ;-)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Outback Munich, Germany

Posts: 203
iTrader: (0)

Wow! What a nice exhaust sound. But this is not the slip-on system, right?
bvez3ro is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 9,893
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvez3ro View Post
Wow! What a nice exhaust sound. But this is not the slip-on system, right?
Larry has the full Eisenmann Race downpipe back system.

Full video

__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
HRE_Mickey
Captain
 
Drives: Sold E39 M5
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 759
iTrader: (0)

Thanks to IND for dropping by HRE Wheels factory. You can see our P43S in Brush Tinted on Larry's 1M

Johan, beautiful photographs!
HRE_Mickey is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #5
biglare
Bulldog
 
biglare's Avatar
 
Drives: X6M | 1M | SOLD E90 M3 VT2-625
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 2,968
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Eisenmann’s long-anticipated 1M exhaust system seemed like a proverbial golden ticket to us at IND when the first prototype finally arrived at our warehouse. We carefully cut the Eisenmann packing tape, opened the box, and looked at Eisenmann’s latest creation for the first time. Of course seeing the polished stainless steel of the canister and perfectly hand-formed exhaust tips is a great sight, but the real privilege for all of us at IND was determining just who should get this first golden ticket.

We are fortunate enough to be friends with proud 1M owner Larry, or biglare on the 1addicts forum. His easy going personality, honest feedback, and real enthusiasm for BMW cars made him a perfect choice to try Eisenmann’s new 1M exhaust, and so shortly after landing in our warehouse, the 1M prototype box made it’s way to San Diego, the exhaust system made it’s way out of the box and finally Eisenmann’s 83mm tips made their way under the 1M’s beautiful rear valence.

Of course, we could go on and on about the sound of the exhaust system, but words, especially in this case, will only go so far. We’ll let the photos and videos speak for themselves. Enjoy!

http://eisenmannblog.com/2011/08/31/...xhaust-system/
The photos and video turned out Awesome! Great work Johan and Ilia! You will have to come out again so we can capture some vids and pics of the M3 vs. 1M in action!


__________________
1M ESS Stage 1+ Tune | IND Grills - Sides | Eisenmann Race | HRE P43S | KW V3 | SOLD-M3 ESS VT2-625 | IND/Challenge CF V-Weave Roof - LipSpoiler – BootLid – Diffuser - Mirrors - Brembo BBK Fiji-Green | HRE P44SC | MA Carbon – CF MatteSilver Trim | Akra GT4 Mid-Pipe - Eisenmann Inconel | 3.62Diff | TopStitch Custom Interior | KW Clubsport | RD Sport Sways
biglare is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 09:56 PM   #6
M1one1M
Banned
 
Drives: nothing
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Australia

Posts: 197
iTrader: (0)

does the 'race' system get rid of the secondary cats located in the midpipes or replaces them with high flows? and did Larry's car have the eisenmann resonator or the straight pipe?

thanks
M1one1M is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
LeMansM5
First Lieutenant
 
LeMansM5's Avatar
 
Drives:
Join Date: Apr 2005

Posts: 362
iTrader: (0)

Well done video and pics. I need to hear Eisenmann Race and Akropovic side-by-side and decide.
LeMansM5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 11:33 PM   #8
wabbit
wabbit!
 
wabbit's Avatar
 
Drives: ///1M
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mexico

Posts: 209
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMansM5 View Post
Well done video and pics. I need to hear Eisenmann Race and Akropovic side-by-side and decide.
x2 ,i still dont know if i want to buy the akra! im afraid to sound a little ricer i need to see it and hear it in a real life situation, any suggestion ? i need to be 10000% sure 'cause here in mexico it's sooo damn expensive!! 10,000 dlls!! can you guys believe it! , think i'm going to promote a free trade agreement with slovenia ....
wabbit is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #9
LeMansM5
First Lieutenant
 
LeMansM5's Avatar
 
Drives:
Join Date: Apr 2005

Posts: 362
iTrader: (0)

Nate, you sell both, so I will bring my car and try both and keep the one I like. How is that? Plus other mods we discussed when I was there with my car.
LeMansM5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 02:24 AM   #10
LuuZ
Second Lieutenant
 
LuuZ's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 1M - 997 Carrera 4 (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Belgium

Posts: 239
iTrader: (0)

Really nice sound

For sure, I also ask myself for Akra or Eisenmann, a comparison vid would be great....

Nice pix too.
LuuZ is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 06:52 AM   #11
MrRoboto
Colonel
 
Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

Posts: 2,691
iTrader: (0)

Any chance on getting carbon fiber tips?
MrRoboto is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 02:08 PM   #12
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 9,893
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Any chance on getting carbon fiber tips?
Eisenmann does not offer any carbon fiber tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMansM5 View Post
Nate, you sell both, so I will bring my car and try both and keep the one I like. How is that? Plus other mods we discussed when I was there with my car.
Sure sounds good to me. I will pm you when the parts are ready to go
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #13
MusclezMarinara
Banned
 
Drives: VALNCYA
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jersey

Posts: 5,023
iTrader: (23)

Garage List
nate shoot me ur best price buddy!
MusclezMarinara is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #14
discoboy1
Major
 
discoboy1's Avatar
 
Drives: E82 1M VO
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal

Posts: 1,324
iTrader: (3)

the tip on the far right looks lower than the other ones...that will be corrected in final product?
__________________
2011 E82 1M VO
discoboy1 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #15
MusclezMarinara
Banned
 
Drives: VALNCYA
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jersey

Posts: 5,023
iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoboy1 View Post
the tip on the far right looks lower than the other ones...that will be corrected in final product?
same as the stock exhaust too!
MusclezMarinara is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #16
G2G
Sold: E46 330CI, E90 320dA with 270000km
 
G2G's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vienna

Posts: 181
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [5.00]
love it!!!
G2G is offline   Austria
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #17
positiveions
Lieutenant General
 
positiveions's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

Posts: 10,357
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
such a sweet sweet sound.
positiveions is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #18
Ash83
Major
 
Ash83's Avatar
 
Drives: 10' 135i (sold)/14' Audi RS5
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,159
iTrader: (1)

Beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
__________________
Alpine White, Coral RED , Glacier Silver Aluminum trim, M sport, 6MT, NAV, HiFi, USB-iPod, Bluetooth

Performance: JB4|BMW PE|DP Cosmetics: BMW Sport Pedals|Black Kidney Grill
Ash83 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #19
SCBMW02
Private First Class
 
SCBMW02's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 X5 35i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florence,South Carolina

Posts: 175
iTrader: (0)

Is there an exhaust system like this for the Z4 35is?
SCBMW02 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 9,893
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBMW02 View Post
Is there an exhaust system like this for the Z4 35is?


__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #21
sparoz
Brigadier General
 
sparoz's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1///M; AW X3 30d
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sunshine Coast

Posts: 4,744
iTrader: (0)

Sounds great! Does it solve the droning problem of the stock exhaust?
__________________
1///M - Valencia Orange
X3 30d - Alpine White

Under Six Seconds http://www.under6s.com
sparoz is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #22
Sedan_Clan
Capoeirista Extraordinaire!
 
Drives: '14 335i(prev.IB,AW M3's & X5)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex! Or running your plates...

Posts: 9,174
iTrader: (21)

The exhaust looks sweet!
Sedan_Clan is offline   Brazil
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST