BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Active135i
First Lieutenant
Active135i's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
325
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine white 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (2)

My Alpine White 135i

Tell me what you guys think I bought it in May completely stock and this it now
Attached Images
   
__________________
Active Autowerke FMIC, BMS DCI, Active Autowerke Bov, GT Haus Meisterschaft full exhaust, AR Design catless downpipes, JB4, BMS OCC, RPI Red Air Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
chrisN
Lieutenant
chrisN's Avatar
Australia
8
Rep
575
Posts

 
Drives: bmw 125i coupe
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: sydney

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2010 125i  [4.33]
i think its in the wrong section of the forum lol. youre in hatchbacks.

good looking though, photo seems kinda over-edited though.

not digging the splitters either, i reckon a kerscher front lip would set put everything together nicely
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
SHFT
Second Lieutenant
SHFT's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
268
Posts

 
Drives: '08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Charlotte

iTrader: (1)

Nice ride but the photos looks like instagram gone bad
__________________
aFe, UUC, Macht Schnell, Bilstein, Swift, REMUS, ETS, BMS and some other shiii...
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
Active135i
First Lieutenant
Active135i's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
325
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine white 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (2)

I would have too agree i did edit the pics alot sorry about that I was just testing out my new nikon camera. But thank you guys for the comments I really appreciate it : D
__________________
Active Autowerke FMIC, BMS DCI, Active Autowerke Bov, GT Haus Meisterschaft full exhaust, AR Design catless downpipes, JB4, BMS OCC, RPI Red Air Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
Webb70
Lieutenant
Canada
5
Rep
400
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw M3, X3, 2 Ducati 1098's
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

//M ??
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,060
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 128i Coupe 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb70 View Post
//M ??
+1.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
onefast1
Private
United_States
0
Rep
80
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Albuquerque, NM

iTrader: (0)

VMR 710's?
__________________
COBB E30 | BMS DCI | BMS Charge Pipe | BMS CDV | BMS Clutch Stop | BMS OCC | BMS Low Temp Thermostat | BMS Angel Eyes | RB PCV Valve | Berk Street Exhaust | VRSF DP's | VRSF FMIC | BMW Performance Rotors Front/Back | BMW Performance SSK | Redline Fluids
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
Guardian
Private
Guardian's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
89
Posts

 
Drives: 135is, AW/Coral Red #190/586
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Richmond, VA

iTrader: (2)

Car looks nice. Which Nikon camera?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #9
Active135i
First Lieutenant
Active135i's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
325
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine white 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (2)

I used a Nikon coolpix p510, and thank you : )
__________________
Active Autowerke FMIC, BMS DCI, Active Autowerke Bov, GT Haus Meisterschaft full exhaust, AR Design catless downpipes, JB4, BMS OCC, RPI Red Air Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #10
Uptempo80
Lieutenant
Uptempo80's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
450
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128iC -picked up 7-17-10!
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Davie, FL

iTrader: (0)

Take off the ///M badge and the car is perfect. Doesn't need those front splitters either. Looks like poor fitment and poor fitment isn't good. I'd rather be stock then have a poor fitting body accessory, etc IMHO.
__________________
Jim
1988 325i sedan (Cirrus Blue Metallic, Silver Grey Leather)
2011 128i convertible (Blue Water Metallic, Grey Leather)
2013 320i sedan Sapphire Black Metallic, Black/Black
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #11
Active135i
First Lieutenant
Active135i's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
325
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine white 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (2)

There not fitted wrong there on correctly its the angle of the camera that makes them look weird. Take your 128i somewhere else instead of bashing my thread.
__________________
Active Autowerke FMIC, BMS DCI, Active Autowerke Bov, GT Haus Meisterschaft full exhaust, AR Design catless downpipes, JB4, BMS OCC, RPI Red Air Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #12
mb135is
Captain
22
Rep
912
Posts

 
Drives: '13 135is #180/586
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

You asked us to "tell me what you think," did you not? I think your car is great. That other guy had some criticism - this is all what you asked for, no? If you only wanted support, you could have said, "Tell me what you think so long as you think it's great," and I'm sure we'd have obliged (at least I would have). And if you issue is with his tone, or his wording, I'm not sure your issue is justified -- his points were clear and did not contain any derogatory terminology.

Your response about taking his 128i elsewhere - what does that mean? Were you so hurt that you thought pointing out that his car is a 128i (the car he chose to purchase) would be offensive to him? Did you expect him to read your comment, light with understanding, slap himself on the forehead and realize, "Crap, I DO drive a 128i, and I forgot the rule about not speaking to anyone with a 135i! SORRY SIR!"

No, surely you didn't expect that because that would be asinine.

He didn't bash your thread. And you didn't bash him, though I think you might have been trying to. Perhaps try something actually offensive next time, like, "Take your woman parts somewhere else..." THAT would have been offensive! Stupid woman parts.

Can you tell I haven't had power for 4 days and counting?

Anyway, I like your car. Can you post pictures that aren't oddly colored or photo-shopped?
__________________

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
Active135i
First Lieutenant
Active135i's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
325
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine white 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (2)

I understand what your saying but you gottas see where im coming from if you noticed someone already posted that the m logo should come off. Why repeat what someone else said i think i get it and i knew when i put the m logo there was gonna be people that werent gonna approve of it. I was aware its a taste preference and honestly i like it with the m logo thats why i put it on there. can i afford an m3 no im only 20.. do i want too be an m3 no. i clearly hate silver things so i debadged my car and stuck too a black and white theme on my car. The car right now has no m logo on the back i got bored of it and i removed it just for a cleaner look as for the splitters there perfectly on and pictures dont do justice. But thank you for atleast liking my car. and yes next time ill have pictures of it without it being edited.
__________________
Active Autowerke FMIC, BMS DCI, Active Autowerke Bov, GT Haus Meisterschaft full exhaust, AR Design catless downpipes, JB4, BMS OCC, RPI Red Air Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #14
BrunoT
Second Lieutenant
2
Rep
228
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F-150
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Active135i View Post
There not fitted wrong there on correctly its the angle of the camera that makes them look weird. Take your 128i somewhere else instead of bashing my thread.
You asked for opinions, didn't you?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #15
Got_///M
Second Lieutenant
Got_///M's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
213
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: DFW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb135is
You asked us to "tell me what you think," did you not? I think your car is great. That other guy had some criticism - this is all what you asked for, no? If you only wanted support, you could have said, "Tell me what you think so long as you think it's great," and I'm sure we'd have obliged (at least I would have). And if you issue is with his tone, or his wording, I'm not sure your issue is justified -- his points were clear and did not contain any derogatory terminology.

Your response about taking his 128i elsewhere - what does that mean? Were you so hurt that you thought pointing out that his car is a 128i (the car he chose to purchase) would be offensive to him? Did you expect him to read your comment, light with understanding, slap himself on the forehead and realize, "Crap, I DO drive a 128i, and I forgot the rule about not speaking to anyone with a 135i! SORRY SIR!"

No, surely you didn't expect that because that would be asinine.

He didn't bash your thread. And you didn't bash him, though I think you might have been trying to. Perhaps try something actually offensive next time, like, "Take your woman parts somewhere else..." THAT would have been offensive! Stupid woman parts.

Can you tell I haven't had power for 4 days and counting?

Anyway, I like your car. Can you post pictures that aren't oddly colored or photo-shopped?
+1000
I also think your car looks great. But the comment you posted was very rude. As if driving a 128i makes someone on these forums inferior. Honestly I would rather have a NA straight six than the turbos. They are much more reliable and save more on gas and insurance. I understand he was repeating what others have said but bro you DID ask for opinions. Criticism can be harsh sometimes but we are enthusiasts. We all have different tastes. If you are posting on a forum you have to learn to take it man. Anyway nice ride bud.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #16
SHFT
Second Lieutenant
SHFT's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
268
Posts

 
Drives: '08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Charlotte

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
+1.
I'm bringing this thread back for a random reason. Well, I know how people bash others that have M badges on the back of their 135i but what if its the Msport package? I mean the car has the M LOGO on the Steering wheel, door sills, shifter and wheels from the factory. So whats the big deal if he goes with another one to finish off to his taste. I used to hate when I had a m3 and I would see a random 3 series with a M3 badge but that was because he was trying to portray the car for something that it was not. Just some food for thought to all you Nazi's out there
__________________
aFe, UUC, Macht Schnell, Bilstein, Swift, REMUS, ETS, BMS and some other shiii...
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #17
Josh84
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

 
Drives: A soon-to-be BMW owner - 2 wks
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHFT View Post
I'm bringing this thread back for a random reason. Well, I know how people bash others that have M badges on the back of their 135i but what if its the Msport package? I mean the car has the M LOGO on the Steering wheel, door sills, shifter and wheels from the factory. So whats the big deal if he goes with another one to finish off to his taste. I used to hate when I had a m3 and I would see a random 3 series with a M3 badge but that was because he was trying to portray the car for something that it was not. Just some food for thought to all you Nazi's out there
Interesting point! I reckon if the car had an aftermarket quad exhaust set-up..then a M badge might be more at home on a 135. But regardless, I think it is up to an individual's preference.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #18
ahon_hassan
Alex hassan
United_States
9
Rep
412
Posts

 
Drives: 135i M package
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: virginia

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
+1.
I'm bringing this thread back for a random reason. Well, I know how people bash others that have M badges on the back of their 135i but what if its the Msport package? I mean the car has the M LOGO on the Steering wheel, door sills, shifter and wheels from the factory. So whats the big deal if he goes with another one to finish off to his taste. I used to hate when I had a m3 and I would see a random 3 series with a M3 badge but that was because he was trying to portray the car for something that it was not. Just some food for thought to all you Nazi's out there
I have had the same thought and wouldn't judge if someone represents M and not a certain car
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #19
mattE82
-
Canada
0
Rep
87
Posts

 
Drives: 135i Sedona Red
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Not a fan of the //M badge on it either...just my .02
__________________
2008 135i 6AT M-Sport - SEDONAROT METALLIC (A79)-LEDER BOSTON 2/SCHWARZ / AFe Axelback Polished Tips / Berk Resonated Mids/ CF Mirror Caps/ BMW Performance Kidney's / PSS
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2013, 11:18 PM   #20
MADapaka
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

 
Drives: 06 BMW M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Nice looking car!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #21
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Harlequin's Avatar
Australia
51
Rep
3,490
Posts

 
Drives: ///M Coupé (VO)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia BMW Club QLD Member

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Doesn't matter whether it's OK to put an ///M badge on or not...

Point is: If you put an ///M badge on your car, and then post a picture of it to ANY BMW FORUM, expect to get flamed. End of story.

Man up or don't do it.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #22
Boneman
Private First Class
Boneman's Avatar
5
Rep
111
Posts

 
Drives: M235i alpine white on black
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 m235i  [0.00]
2014 m235i  [0.00]
2008 128i, six speed with sports suspension, BMW performance intake and exhaust. 18" VMR 701's
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST