BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
sales@vivid
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 BMW M3 DCT

Send a message via AIM to sales@vivid
Agency Power Deals from the Largest AP Dealer

Its really no secret that Vivid Racing and Agency Power are in cahoots together. Due to that relationship, I have the ability to pass on incredible deals to the 1Addicts forum members.

Currently, I have a few different offerings for the community here.

As always, please PM me or use my contact info below for special 1Addicts pricing.

N54 Downpipes:
These pipes are made from polished 304 stainless steel. They connect to the headers with a 3" diameter opening and V band flange. They have an inside diameter of 2.60". The larger diameter design will improve exhaust flow, keep boost pressure up and provide improved throttle response. This down pipe eliminates the catalytic converters. Each down pipe has 2 oxygen sensor locations. Thick flanges, sturdy hangers and increased flow make these down pipes a must have for all E82 enthusiasts.

N55 Downpipe
It connects to the single turbo like stock with a V-Band clamp and then connects to the section 1 mid pipes. The downpipe has an inside diameter of 4" with 2.5" flanges. The larger diameter design will improve exhaust flow, keep boost pressure up and provide improved throttle response. This down pipe eliminates the catalytic converter. With the reduced back pressure, the exhaust will have a slightly different tone and the overall driving performance will be noticed. The down pipe has two oxygen sensor bungs so you can retain the factory inputs. An ECU Flash is recommended to maximize the performance of your car. Thick flanges, sturdy hangers and increased flow make these down pipes a must have.

Intercooler Kit
Agency Power's new large capacity, high flow performance intercooler for the BMW 135i is a direct replacement part. With this performance intercooler, your BMW will see gains in both horsepower and torque.The Agency Power intercooler will dramatically reduce the intake temperature to give a boost in power that all performance car owners look for.
When creating an intercooler, size and efficiency are what is needed. With a large surface area and a bar and plate design, 10% reduction in air intake temperatures and power gains of 16hp and 15 ft/lbs torque can be experienced. The factory front mount is to small to utilize the entire flow of air. This larger front mount is able to capture and make use of the air flow and exchange heat from the intake air through the intercooler and out away from the engine.

Axle Back Exhaust
If you are looking to step up the sound, performance, and look of your BMW 135I turbo, then adding the Agency Power axle back muffler exhaust is the answer. The all stainless steel muffler features TIG welding, a polished finished, and dual titanium tips with that MUST HAVE look sticking out of your rear bumper. The axle back muffler fits to the stock midpipe to not only save weight, but improve performance. The muffler deletes the factory flapper valve design on the stock muffler to give you that race tone all the time. Without droning in the cabin, the new muffler gives your car a sportier feel under acceleration. This muffler is designed to fit the BMW 135I Coupe from 2007-2011.

Front and Rear Brake Line Kits
These brake line kits are made in the USA to meet strict D.O.T. certifications. The steel braided lines are a red color with the AP logo printed on it. The CNC machined fittings are in classic Agency Power plated black to separate you from the competition. All kits are assembled for a quick and easy install. Include fittings, hoses, and necessary hardware.
Steel Braided lines improve component performance over the stock rubber hose. With rubber hose, the fluid under pressure flexes the hose, cause loss in firmness and reaction. With the steel braided lines, the response is firmer giving you more control.

480.966.3040 Ext: 236
Call and ask for ANTHONY for quotes and special M5post pricing!
Anthony@VividRacing.com
sales@vivid is offline   United_States
      12-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
sales@vivid
Private First Class

PM's replied!

Anthony@VividRacing.com
      01-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
sales@vivid
Private First Class

BUMP!

Anthony@VividRacing.com