BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
It8ntez
Is this thing on?
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M, LBB M2

Survey for 1M owners for folks that ordered custom polo shirt

I received a survey because I ordered a polo asking for input about the 1M. Here's hoping they need a focus group!!!

Anyone else receive this?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Yes. I think anyone who ordered a shirt received the survey. It was fun to answer.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
///BYU
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Just curious--what kinds of questions were in the survey? I didn't order a shirt but what almost got me to order was this little gem from the M-Power ordering site:

"Several days after placing your order you will receive an e-mail asking you to answer a number of questions. This also gives you the opportunity to directly influence the range and character of future M Automobiles."

...or is it one of those things where you could tell me, but then you'd have to kill me?
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #4
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///BYU View Post
Just curious--what kinds of questions were in the survey? I didn't order a shirt but what almost got me to order was this little gem from the M-Power ordering site:

"Several days after placing your order you will receive an e-mail asking you to answer a number of questions. This also gives you the opportunity to directly influence the range and character of future M Automobiles."

...or is it one of those things where you could tell me, but then you'd have to kill me?
Let me try to remember; that was not a long survey first of all, just a few questions. Basically, they were trying to take answers regarding what made you choose a 1M over other models, what is the best things about the car, what would you like to buy next. I am not sure but maybe there was a question about what would you like to change about the car, or I am just imagining it now.

I could write all my priorities and preferances like being a simple, straightforward machine, manual gear box etc. as if they would consider it, that was temporary coolness.

And, I'll let you live since we are all like a big (a bit Sicilian) family
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0