BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
eclaxton
A task performed with great ineptitude.
eclaxton's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
92
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Big "D"

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
2009 E92  [0.00]
WTB carbon rear diffuser, xenon blacklines, and performance side skirts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Please me or text me 214-399-4940 I'm a serious buyer so please let me know how much you are asking. Thanks.

__________________
08' E82 135i |JB4|VRSF DP's|HPF FMIC|AFE SI|ER CP|Tial BOV|Blackline's|Lux AE|MP CF Lip|VMR VB3's...Dad's
13' F30 335i MSport |JB S2|BMS Intake|Challenge DP|MPE|MP BBK|MP Front Lip|MP Rear Lip...Wife's
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
cooler2442
Brigadier General
73
Rep
3,818
Posts

 
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to cooler2442 Send a message via Skype™ to cooler2442
GL. Those are some of the most wanted items for our cars atm. They don't go for sale to often.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
eclaxton
A task performed with great ineptitude.
eclaxton's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
92
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Big "D"

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
2009 E92  [0.00]
I know but if you don't try you will never achieve.
__________________
08' E82 135i |JB4|VRSF DP's|HPF FMIC|AFE SI|ER CP|Tial BOV|Blackline's|Lux AE|MP CF Lip|VMR VB3's...Dad's
13' F30 335i MSport |JB S2|BMS Intake|Challenge DP|MPE|MP BBK|MP Front Lip|MP Rear Lip...Wife's
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
Satalite
Colonel
Satalite's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
2,894
Posts

 
Drives: 128i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2009 128i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclaxton View Post
I know but if you don't try you will never achieve.
The cf diffuser is cheap enough that it probably isn't worth getting second hand on the forum. You can get off eBay for like $200-300. Forum prices will run you 150-250$

The blacklines will run you another $300-400 new and go for $225-275 on the forum.

Performance side skirts... your shooting in the dark here. These are once in a blue moon and literally are picked up within minutes of posting. You can buy new from BMW for around 250$ and paint for another 300$. Used on the forum will set you back 250-300$ for these.

Hope this helps. Just letting yah know that you probably won't be saving THAT much money
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
Basheezy
Bashar
Basheezy's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
775
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satalite View Post
The cf diffuser is cheap enough that it probably isn't worth getting second hand on the forum. You can get off eBay for like $200-300. Forum prices will run you 150-250$

The blacklines will run you another $300-400 new and go for $225-275 on the forum.

Performance side skirts... your shooting in the dark here. These are once in a blue moon and literally are picked up within minutes of posting. You can buy new from BMW for around 250$ and paint for another 300$. Used on the forum will set you back 250-300$ for these.

Hope this helps. Just letting yah know that you probably won't be saving THAT much money
The ebay diffusers are $300 +$85 shipping right now. I know because I'm looking for one too
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #6
Satalite
Colonel
Satalite's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
2,894
Posts

 
Drives: 128i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2009 128i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basheezy View Post
The ebay diffusers are $300 +$85 shipping right now. I know because I'm looking for one too
Damn. They must have raised them due to demand! Glad I got mine when I did..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #7
eclaxton
A task performed with great ineptitude.
eclaxton's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
92
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Big "D"

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
2009 E92  [0.00]
Bump...
__________________
08' E82 135i |JB4|VRSF DP's|HPF FMIC|AFE SI|ER CP|Tial BOV|Blackline's|Lux AE|MP CF Lip|VMR VB3's...Dad's
13' F30 335i MSport |JB S2|BMS Intake|Challenge DP|MPE|MP BBK|MP Front Lip|MP Rear Lip...Wife's
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST