BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
lucaa135
Private
0
Rep
88
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: West Coast

iTrader: (1)

FS : Active Autowerke N54 Downpipes

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00
Or Best Offer
Location:
✓ Local Pickup Only
Item Interest
Hey guys, im selling a set of N54 downpipes. They are Active Autowerke. Had them on my 135i for about 100 miles, and took them off to get warranty work done at the dealer. I never got around to putting them back on, and im leaving for the Marines in a few months, and will be selling my car as well. They are basically brand new, shoot me a PM with your number if you want me to send you a picture or two. I would prefer a local pick-up somewhere in so-cal, i dont mind driving up to meet.

__________________
Space Grey 135i: BMS DCI, JB4, AA Downpipes, Berk Full Street Exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Walter_Sobchak
Private
1
Rep
51
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW 135I
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

iTrader: (1)

Thank you for your service. Offer pm'd.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2013, 03:41 AM   #3
mtraaan
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
38
Posts

 
Drives: Black 135i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: HTx

iTrader: (0)

Can you ship? I will pay
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
foofopps
Private First Class
1
Rep
162
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Sent PM. I want these!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
Tjbenson3
New Member
Tjbenson3's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
29
Posts

 
Drives: 09 135i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jacksonville fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaa135
Hey guys, im selling a set of N54 downpipes. They are Active Autowerke. Had them on my 135i for about 100 miles, and took them off to get warranty work done at the dealer. I never got around to putting them back on, and im leaving for the Marines in a few months, and will be selling my car as well. They are basically brand new, shoot me a PM with your number if you want me to send you a picture or two. I would prefer a local pick-up somewhere in so-cal, i dont mind driving up to meet.
How much and can u ship to jacksonville fl ? And is it a 3" or 2 1/2" ??
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
foofopps
Private First Class
1
Rep
162
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjbenson3 View Post
How much and can u ship to jacksonville fl ? And is it a 3" or 2 1/2" ??
A) They are 3". You would know this if you looked on their website.

B) He has not responded to anyone about shipping.

C) You're not the first in line if he is shipping.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #7
Tjbenson3
New Member
Tjbenson3's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
29
Posts

 
Drives: 09 135i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jacksonville fl

iTrader: (0)

Do u still have dp
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #8
Stohlen
Major
18
Rep
1,228
Posts

 
Drives: AW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Waterford, Mi

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [2.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofopps View Post
A) They are 3". You would know this if you looked on their website.

B) He has not responded to anyone about shipping.

C) You're not the first in line if he is shipping.
rude.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #9
Walter_Sobchak
Private
1
Rep
51
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 AW 135I
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

iTrader: (1)

Sold.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 11:30 PM   #10
foofopps
Private First Class
1
Rep
162
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stohlen
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofopps View Post
A) They are 3". You would know this if you looked on their website.

B) He has not responded to anyone about shipping.

C) You're not the first in line if he is shipping.
rude.
Rude?

It's rude to post in a thread that you have no business being in. How many battery cable recall threads have been started by people that are too ignorant to use the search or to lazy to look down three threads! It's ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #11
foofopps
Private First Class
1
Rep
162
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Wait, are these still for sale bro?????
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST