View Single Post
      12-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #14
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Keep looking dude you will find one eventually. I am in the same boat but I WILL NOT pay over invoice..Just my thing, as i have NEVER paid over for any car in 40 years....Most BMW dealers are pretty cool but a few are just bas...rds. I have just about given up buying a 1M as it seems there are some for sale privately, but i have to go through BMW financial to make it work...with 2 kids in college my cash is questionable..But there is still hope. Also if the 1M does not find a home in my garage the new M3 with twin turbo 6 will be fine. Or even the X3M.. For me i MUST have a turbo as having turbo's in my last 2 cars have given me torque fever...It's addicting. It's to bad BMW does not throw there 8cyl twin turbo into the new M3..That would of sealed it for me....But at 450 BHP to start with the torque to back it up the new M3 will be a very very nice substitute for the 1M....there is even talk of a AWD M3...now that would be interesting. The current M3 does not cut it for me at all torque wise after driving the 1 with the JB4 in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!