12-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #77
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
Are you really this incompetent or do you not understand that I don't need ways to prove anything to you or anyone else? I own, in my opinion, the better car. I had a choice to keep my 135i, or get a 1M, and I made the right decision for me. Tell you what, you can slap a jet turbine on a 135i and make it go around the track in 30 seconds and I would still prefer my car.

You have to be either extremely mentally challenged, or high as a kite to actually believe that I need to make stuff up for some reason. I know you really want me to care in order to give all this drama that you have formed some level of validity, but I really don't lol

I've wasted too much of my time typing to you. Moving along...
You seem like the incompetent one here. This thread is about 1 subject. Stock 1M vs modded 135i. Each time you attempt to defend your car you bring up ways a 1M can be better if modded. That is not the subject of this thread. So obviously your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level if not lower. Then when you can't defend your car any more because you ran out of arguments, your 5 year old mentally challenged brain kicks in and attempts to attack the person directly.

I would not have posted anything else relating to your posts at all if you didn't attempt to attack and berate my post. I was just providing facts and showing that you don't need 20K+ to have similar track times. Did I ever state that the 1M sucks and isn't worth the price? No.

Then you bring up that you owned both cars and the 1M is obviously superior. What did you do to your 135i? Did you touch alot of the suspension? Did you take it to the track? Did you push it to its limit? I highly doubt you did any of the above. Keep referring that you owned both cars and the 1M is superior. Is it superior when you have a stock 135 vs 1M? Yes it is clearly superior.
Appreciate 0