05-10-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
M///1rider
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Warning-scammer FUMUS

Do not do business with this person.

He purchased an injen dual cone intake, m tech shift knob, breyton gts-r rims with tires.

Injen dual cone was sold for 225$

Shift knob-20$

-4 breyton gts-r rims with dunlop direzzas for the rear and hankook ventus v12s for the front-700$

Upon purchase it was agreed and spoken for that one rim was damaged with a crack and a dent,

Ive never seen this cheap of a person in my life, this guy got a 2500$ set of rims and tires for 700$ and he thinks he can get refunded a 150$ for me to fix the rims now.

Paypal investigated per his request and gave ME back the money. Upon this i just requested the product back with a full refund because i do not want to deal with this person anymore.

They are trying to steal money from people!!!!

Be careful do not do business with this person, paypal won me the claim but he now tried to reverse his credit card payment to me and paypal is once again stepping in.

This low-life is trying to get his money back and keep the product.

I requested a full refund for both ends and he wont do it because he is just trying to steal money from people.

His name is Ryan, he does not deserve to do business with anyone!!!!! Do not deal with
This person he is a scam artist. He is a cheapskate and will do anything he can to get a full set of rims and tires for 500$ !!!!! He is insane and i dont want to deal with him anymore all i do is want my product back but he turned down my request to paypal to ship it back.

Never deal with this person FUMUS!!!!!

You are all warned, if you want to deal with a loser be my guest.

After he picked up the rims he claimed another rim was damaged.
Appreciate 0