View Single Post
      05-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #87
Ghost135
Race me
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Exclamation Response

Ok first off let me just apologize for the amount of time it's taken for me to get back on the forums and respond. In light of recent family death related issues I was unable to respond with any sort of depth or at all to some for that matter, totally should have made a better effort to respond. To note the items were taken off my car by a third party and are in working order when they came off the car as is, they worked absolutely fine.. I will be responding below individually also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoostedOne View Post
I honestly wish the same thing. At this point it is just rude. I still want the down pipes but it seems like I will not be getting them.
Adrian, Your downpipes went out, here is the tracking number again in case you havent checked it Fedex: 086859515017108.. The address I had was 23 Lantern Ct Farmington, CT 06032. Sorry for the delay, looks like they should be there today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaster3500 View Post
My claim is pending also. I am not holding my breath on getting any money back. I am easy to deal with and understand stuff happens. I just wish he would communicate because this is ridiculous.
Stefan, I'm sorry that the cosmetic damage on the items worried you, I will give you back $200 and you can keep the items, I also do not need your stock ones. I would also like to thank you very much for the email to BMW though.. just fyi I purchased all items that I sold. You can see that money today if you go ahead and cancel the claim I can add funds and get it right over to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shergill1984 View Post
Is the Meth kit and H&R springs still for sale?
Would you ship?
please let me know.
Yes they are, they are off the car and I have a video that I can send you of them and each individuals part condition and the shipping packaging. You can also take $150 off the total asking price for any concerns you might have

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoDRichie View Post
this is re-dick, he will nvr be able to roam these forums again...
I am sorry about the broken piece I can assure you that it happened in shipping, non the less I will be refunding you the $20 as soon as the claim with Stefan (blaster3500) is taken care of so you can get a new pod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcrewsn View Post
I have had the same issue. I bought the intercooler off of him, and its in horrible shape. He also didn't include 2 hose clamps and the 45 degree pipe, so even if I wanted to have it installed (which I won't) i can't until I have those parts.

I've tried texting him to no avail.
Jordan, I will be getting the rubber boot and clamp out to you monday they must have missed it when they took it off, even though we discussed in depth the condition of the fin's, You can also expect a $50 refund for your troubles as soon as the claim with Stefan (blaster3500) is resolved. , the address I have is 1925 Lacvesta Dr. North Tustin, CA 92705.. is that correct?

Once again I apologize for the major headache and inconvenience this has cause to all involved.

Last edited by Ghost135; 05-03-2013 at 10:28 AM..
Appreciate 0