Drives: M3, M3, M5, M5

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2017 BMW i3  [0.00]
2005 BMW M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2001 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkkyyMan View Post
When did I say I didn't have a hardware issue? Are you even reading previous posts?
Edit: I stated I had hardware issues back on page 6.

Not quite sure what you're going for in all of this Obioban. Hoping in on the last two/three pages of this thread as it's concluding & acting like you know exactly what has been going on all along isn't serving you so well. Much of the comments you have made have been answered in previous pages & it would benefit you to read them before trying to discredit the situation. We know you have sunk thousands of dollars in this company and will defend them to the end of the earth, so if you are out to prove that please take it elsewhere.
I think you have the cause and effect backwards-- I have and continue to purchase evolve products because I think they're the best BMW tuner out there. Previously my cars have had tunes by Conforti, VAC, ESS, and AA. Over time I have moved all of them to evolve hardware and software because it's consistently the best.

I'm posting in here because I don't think their reputation should be damaged by a customer that won't (or can't) understand the issue his car is having.

2005 M3 Coupe, 2004 M3 Wagon, 2001 M5 Sedan, 2008 M5 6MT Sedan, 2012 128i M sport
Appreciate 0