View Single Post
      03-11-2015, 10:41 PM   #22
Neovison
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 Alpine White BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboXI View Post
Sounds like you are going to have a very nice 135i. Most of us would go about the mods you have chosen differently but in the end, your car will end up very nice.

It will be hard to dispute the labor costs involved with the parts you selected. However, you should be able to get the actual parts for much better prices. Go to GetBMWParts.com and compare the prices to what you were quoted. There are some pretty significant price differences. If the link gets removed by the site, PM me and I’ll send it to you. The dealer should have no problem price matching another dealer for parts.

http://www.getbmwparts.com/partlocat...714&startrow=1
I really wish I spoke to you sooner... The car is still at the dealership. I think it will be full week tomorrow.. Something about "storms in the East, holding up the cooling hardware for the PPK2"... I'm going from a bone stock 135i to a 135i with M3 subframe bushings, BMW Performance suspension, PPK (Varient 2), and the performance exhaust... I decided NOT to put on the solid aluminum Turner MS bushings... Man, i hope I didn't screw up with the M3 bushings? The 135i is lighter than the M3 so I think I'll benefit with these with the lighter car? I'm hoping that I FEEL a difference here? Riding in a friend's 911 has redefined what "handling" is... I hope my 135i isn't a marshmallow anymore?
Appreciate 0